Who has a brighter future: Rams or Raiders

Well? Which team is more equipped for the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/11/most-owners-wanted-to-keep-raiders-from-returning-to-l-a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rams.

Ever since Carr died 2 years ago, they haven't been the same.

You really only had to watch one Raiders game this year to know the answer is the Rams. The Raiders played some of the ugliest football I've ever seen outside of Cleveland.

Last year the Raiders looked really good.

Not to mention Gruden is now coaching the Raiders

>mediocre gimmick coach

Raiders will be trying to buy out his contract or trade him again in less than 4 years.

Vegas will be a death sentence

Why? Vegas will probably have the most unique home field advantage in the NFL

>gruden
>good

Ask any Tampa fan how good he is. His aggressive nature was good for an incredible roster that nearly any decent coach could've won with. The subsequent years were a constant decline of shittiness. Not to mention he's been out of it for 10 years now

>all these haters
Raiders will be super bowl contenders next year.

Raiders aren’t the Bucs

Yeah, it's the Rams.

Next up on Sup Forums - "Who was better, the 85 Bears or the 08 Lions?"

Yeah, because most people would rather have Goff than Carr, and McVay than Gruden. Sure.

We do

people said that about this years team and they fuckin sucked

>all black players in debt to mob
>match fixing or you die

but they would user Carr is broken down scrap heap shit (two major injuries, 52-0) and Gruden is a giant meme

>Gruden is now coaching the Raiders
Not a good thing. You'll see

Show me ANY metric that Goff is better than Carr

ANY.

Anybody in their right mind would prefer McVay to Gruden. Goff/Carr is more a toss-up but I'd still take Goff.

Goff has more playoff touchdowns

Yeah, they would.

his back bone isn't all gay and fucked up like the mascara wearing Carr

And more home losses to the Falcons.

I love how Ram fags try to make a Raider-Rams rivalry when the Raiders are way beyond your small fries.

only person who is hyping up any sort of rivalry is you and your shit threads autist your fucking pathetic

Yeah and this pre-season the broncos looked pretty good too

The team with the best QB in the state

>6-10

Uh huh. Leave the NFL to the big boys and go back to sucking cock or whatever it is you do in the Bay Area.

>5-0 with Garoppolo
Don’t act retarded, dumb spic

Jimmy G is excactly what the niners needed, they look dangerous for the next season

fucking confirmed

>scored trips yesterday
>quads now

what's next lads?? >my team winng the owl next season?

Well good thing the Raiders are moving to Vegas then.

10 years is a hell of a long time to be out of coaching. I literally wouldn't want him to coach my team even if he were cheap

How will it be an advantage? Most people in the stands will be fans of other teams

>win mostly meaningless games
>no tape, coaches didnt care to gameplan around you
This is what delusion looks like

>LEGIT DANGEROUS GAIS
fuck your quads nannerfag theyre not going anywhere

>Vegas next to LA
>Raiders are the strongest brand in the NFL

Yeah, I doubt it. We aren't the Chargers. Oakland was an ok HFA, but nothing like LA or Vegas. SoCal sports fans generally beat out NorCal ones

When's the last time the raiders won a super bowl?

They beat three playoff teams in a row to close the season, though the Rams had nothing to play for

seattle, LA fags on suicide watch

The Raiders haven't been in LA in 20 years and it's at least 5 hrs away, fans won't heavily travel there

>trade him again
Yeah because that worked out so well for the Raiders last time

The Rams will be the big disappointment next year ala this year's Raiders

screencap this

Dude, literally millions of SoCal residents go to Vegas every weekend. Stop.

>no proof to back up statement
>just shitposts into thin air
Yeah thats autism alright

He's exaggerating but they don't call vegas East LA for nothing. Also raiders fans are everywhere and Mexicans love them

Raiders
Rams offense was exposed against a weak Atlanta D
Majority of rams defense will be FAs I'm the next two years and wade is going to retire soon barring crazy money offers

Raiders have carr who despite what people think is easily a top ten QB barring injuries, last I check he had no solid 1 WR , tons of dropped passes from everyone that is able to catch
As a neutral fan I give it to the raiders
A little bias because I like their colors more

>raider fans eternally doomed to driving hours to see their team play

Should be the opposite I see you ram fags post about the raiders more than raider fans do

It's a 1 hour flight and hotel tickets cost as low as $30 , even near the stadium site .

>LA mexicans
>being able to afford airfare for themselves, let alone their 15 children
top kek

when are this two teams going to play each other?

Rams obviously. Everything about them is young and has a lot of promise. Championship market and the fans are buying into it. Gruden isn't going to do shit with the Raiders.

Rasm.

> Star RB
> Defense is leaps and bounds better than the rAIDSers
> Has young, budding wunderkin as head coach and not a Spider 2 Y Banana meme coach

>"haha le racism kekkity kek"

Gee user I don't know, maybe the one that doesn't fucking suck??

stop being an underage queer. thanks.

Are people blind? The Rams took advantage of a 3rd place schedule while the Raiders had a 2nd place one

And in no reality is Goff better than Carr. Plus the Raiders D is a lot better

$30?? The Megabus is $20 but a $30 flight? Southwest used to have a promotion for $50 flights but $30?

Next season actually. should be fun seeing the Rasm bootyblast the Raidnogs and seeing all the spic tears

eeeeeyyyy ese is no problemo. raiders have LA blood in their vains homey

>in no reality is Goff better than Carr
>the Raiders D is a lot better

As bootyblasted as Rams fans were losing to the FALCONS at home?

Raiders are shit and had one meme season last year where they clearly weren't that good to begin with

>ask any Tampa fan how good he is
He took an offense of nobodies that was scoring 6 points per game the year before in the playoffs and had them scoring 40 every round with Brad Johnson on the way to the only Super Bowl the team ever had. Bucs fans would have to be pretty retarded to bad mouth the only thing that ever went right in their franchise's history.

inb4 this retard deletes his post

you mean spic blood. cant wait til Trump deports you illegal fuckheads
get more than 8 wins next season then we'll talk

Carr was never good

The Raiders aren't a special case. Every fan base has shit fans.

Gruden took a dumpster fire offense and made THREE QBs look elite

Made one look so elite he carries the team offensively to the SB

dungy knew how to build a defense because he was great DC but a terrible coach
he failed to get to the superbowl with 3 hall of fame players on offense

Rams. The Raiders are going to fall apart in the desert and fail to attract any fans.

Mark Davis is forced to sell the team before Gruden's contract is up.

Carr > Goff
Ram D > Raider D
Gurley > Lynch
Raiders GM > Rams GM
Vegas > LA any day

What is it with minorities and shaving their heads? Is it suppose to be intimidating? A badass mullet is way scarier than that.

>cant come to a city because the NFL knows your going to raise crime rates

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/11/most-owners-wanted-to-keep-raiders-from-returning-to-l-a/

"most owners wanted to keep the Raiders from making the move. Per the report, the owners pointed to bridges burned by the late Al Davis (a dynamic confirmed by Texans owner Bob McNair) and the potential “co-opting of the team apparel by gangs.

the Raidnogs are a very special case of cancer. especially in LA, you have no Idea, they are like roaches.

>they are like roaches.
they ARE roaches, user

>Vegas > LA
That's kind of like saying AIDS > cancer though. Realistically, you don't want to have to choose either.

>4 seasons
>not one playoff game to show for it
explain how this nigger is elite

>Everything about them is young and has a lot of promise.
You say this as if the Raiders don't have any young, promising players.

You traded away your future for him, he wasn't left with much to work with after his 2003 run.

Raiders. They looked like shit this year because they had the two worst coordinators in the entire league and a clueless HC who lost the locker room.
Regardless of how good or overrated Gruden is, his staff is already better than Del Rios and the Raiders will be good again.

>losing to the Falcons at home

Who is this autistic Raiders retard posting in every fucking thread? Go kill yourself you spic cuck.

The mob doesn't run Vegas anymore. The Mormons do.