South African intel

So, my dearest sister has of recent gotten an idea of traveling to south african, because its somehow "interesting".

Now i need all your help, especially from south africans themselves, on why its a bad idea to visit this country. If its any way possible to correct her with articles and facts, i would use it. If she falls for the BBC meme, i would just let her sail away and be done with it.

So, all in all, i need all the information i can from South Africa

If you really have to explain someone why willingly going to South Africa is a bad idea then you should not do it.

Natural selection.

If she hangs out with the blacks she will literally be raped until she dies, but the Dutch hillbillies are pretty interesting people.

Just come and see for yourself. Really, it's not that bad. No worse than Brazil.

>no worse than brazil

that really puts the bar low

>literally equating your country to hell

I didn't say it's without its flaws, but it really isn't fucking Somalia and it isn't Switzerland either.

I've been to Cape Town and Sasolburg (working at the refineries).

Just stay in the nicer areas and it's not bad. I would be concerned about a foreign female walking alone though.

Sasolburg. Fuck dude.

Tell her to stick to the affluent areas and keep an eye on her belongings. She'll be fine.

If a White woman is dumb enough to be sexually attracted to a South African coon, you're really doing our race a favour by removing her from the gene pool.

Listen, all i want is an honest assessment . i will present the arguments, and she will make her own choices. Just present the worst, and i will not hyperbole it in any way. Hell, i woul return the same favor to you if you asked about your cared person traveling to slav-lands.

Just both the worst, and the best of your country, and i will carry on the message.

Is she aware that south Africa is in Africa, the homeland of niggers?

>no worse than brazil

How bad can the Slav lands be? I wouldn't worry for a second if someone I know were to travel to anywhere Slavic

If you cannot convince her not to go, tell her this:

The Kruger Park is the biggest meme in SA. It's literally a bunch of animals. I can see that shit on TV if I want to.

Don't leave car doors unlocked. You're waiting to be hijacked, killed, or burgled.

Stick to Cape Town. She sounds pretty liberal so she'll enjoy it there but avoid the Cape flats at all costs, unless she wants to be stabbed of course.

If she finds herself in Johannesburg, she must just avoid the CBD, it's hell on Earth.

I stayed in Vanderbijlpark. It really wasn't bad.

One fucktard I was with decided to drive us to the shadiest part of town cuz he wanted some stupid walking stick. I had my knife open and in my hand the whole time.

Really though. I enjoyed seeing it but it made me really appreciate home. I wouldn't mind going back to Cape Town maybe some day.

>that 19 hour flight though.

FUCK

Haa..... Well you are funny like that.

Some caution is necessary near here, just as some caution is needed near yours. There is no point in being a dick about it, since advice shared is advice gained.

OP, just let her man.

She's already brainwashed by the lefty media, but if she gets aids-raped you'll be one step closer to turning her against the leftist shills.

Well, thats the point. She is still undetermined. If she was already a blue haired dyke, i would not shed a tear for her, and give her a "refugees welcome" scarf along for the ride.

But she still has some semblance of sanity, and i would like to keep her away, if words allow it.

But i will share the advice posted, and thank you anons who share. Its golden resources that will prevent my own bloodline follower from going off the fucked up path.

Bad news about SA is available a plenty on the Internet. But to be honest, if you stick to the Western Cape or the game farms it really isn't that dangerous. Cape Town is very touristy and the chances of something bad happening in a game park is pretty slim. Stay out of slums and you will be fine. Living here is a different kettle of fish and has its own set of rules. Coming as a tourist is pretty safe.
Yeah. That flight is a killer and the jet lag fucks you over for days.

Thank you man. Honestly it shed a bit of worry off me with that. Well, i will present to her the worst, that in all likelyhood, i have already, and i will give her the advice you just gave.

Still, before we blow the whole subject away, how close is SA to a race war? i thought your students were protesting and shit about white priviledge or something like that just a month ago?

Blacks protest. It is what they do. If you live here all your life, it just becomes background noise.
Where in SA are you guys planning on going?

Tell her to stay in century city in cape town. There are 2 pretty nice hotels and are super cheap (By american standards at least).

There's a nice mall and amusement park there too. Then take an Uber or cab to Table top and the beach. Pretty good vacation...low likelihood of murder/rape :^)

i'm visiting here for work and i haven't been killed or anything yet

but then i'm staying in a fairly well off area (Sandton)

i visit here a few times a year and i'm more concerned about the increasing numbers of muslims i see around here than i am about the blacks. all the news in the past couple of days has been about those twin brothers that wanted to blow up some places and join isis.

I don't get the whole affinity for Isis. Our Muslims tend to be as well integrated as they can possibly be and except for a few bombings in Cape Town in the 90s haven't really caused much shit. Dunno where this creeping fundamentalism comes from.

Just prohibit it.

Case closed.

>you have muslims
See thereĀ“s your problem.

Fundamentalism is a global disease that easily finds welcome soil on any muslim covenant. Especially when arab money is backing the "conversion"

They have been here for as long as whites have been here. They were brought in by the Dutch as slaves and don't tend to be very religious. The women wear headscarves at most and are much less hard core than the ones in Europe. They hardly make up 1% of the population. I think the Saudis have been building mosques here recently which might add to growing fundementalism.

have you seen what those two look like? they don't look like the sharpest tools in the box

it's always the converts that are the most mental, there was another one jailed in the uk today

Is there more ?

You must be a bit of a retard to be caught for anything where government Intel is involved.

around Sandton there is an increasing number of proper towelhead arabs with their ninja women that hang around the Sandton City mall
there is a massive mosque in Midrand which was built a couple of years ago i think. apparently it's the biggest one in SA. you can see it for miles around. i heard someone call it "the missile base" because of the huge minarets

We have literally around 500 mussulmans, and already a few of them managed to support or join ISIS.

If you have any more than that, you are guaranteed to get fucked in the future.

SA is fine bro, if she really wants to go there let her go there! They're mostly chilled about tourists, as the saffas say, just stick around the affluent/touristy parts of town, and have someone (not sipho) to walk with her at night. A man, not a women, unless she's a butch lezzy hunk. Basically, if you're a cuck, she'll be fine! Never thought id say that, but whatever...

>no worse than Brazil

At least in my country there is no such thing as "white murder epidemic"

Everyone here dies, your skin color doesn't matter

I've seen them around Sandton in their garb and in my nativity always assumed they are tourists.
Think that mega mosque was built by some Turkish billionaire of sorts.

Even the nogs know that murdering tourists will get them into deep shit. The government wants tourist dollars, so they actually take crimes against tourists pretty seriously.
And don't be fooled huebro, nogs are pretty non-discriminatory when it comes to murder. They are pretty good at wiping themselves out too.

When I was there last, the locals I worked with told me about all those trains yall bought from France that won't even fit on your tracks.

Did that ever get figured out? I thought that was hilarious.

C'mon

Nope. They are still too tall to fit under the railway bridges. So more tax money wasted. Don't trust nogs with engineering ever.

kek

It was a glorious day when i saw that on the news, holy fuck. Like, how? How the fuck are you so goddamned shortsighted??

OP you dumb fuck you can't convince a woman with logic. You need to manipulate her. Simply tell her have fun and never mention it again. Show no emotions and just ignore your sister pretend she is already dead and she will subconsciously pick it up

It really is one of the nicest places to come and visit as a tourist.
Just stick to the white areas.

absolutely disgusting, he has no right to be called a father (or a husband)

>no white murder epidemic
There aren't any whites there to murder. Come on Brazil, at least try to use that nigger brain of yours

Jou Poes !!!