LETS GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS

Did Sup Forums actually materially effect the current political happenings (Trump as the nominee and Brexit, etc.), or are we deluding ourselves?

Nate silver once predicted the chance of Trump getting the nominee at 2%. People call him an idiot and laugh now, but he was RIGHT. That was a fair estimate based on everything we know about political elections. I still cannot believe this is real. It's like a parallel universe. What a time to be alive.

Basically, if Sup Forums had not existed, would things still be the same?

Also, Praise Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fWvCdTzxyxU?list=PLe6Bc4vsmzwKYjFfE5KeyZpm9J8oKgeP7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No Trump was a result of 8 years of the dumbification of the GOP by George W. Bush and Fox so called "News"

PRAISE KEK AND HIS HIVEMIND OF ETERNAL FOLLOWERS

What will you say when he wins the election?

MEME MAGIC
PRAISE KEK

>millions of people go on Sup Forums
>all believe in something strongly
>this effects the cultural subconscious/baseline of the heart of the world
>memes become real
That's how I think meme magic works and I believe in it 80%.
Either that or Sup Forums is a big enough sample size that when Sup Forums agrees on something it has a high chance of happening

checked

I believe.

Bump

try not to let this slide, I want to know if anybody has evidence or any theories to demonstrate that Sup Forums changed reality.

>Did Sup Forums?
no
>Did kek
of course.

>evidence

Me too, but sadly, I think that's impossible, unless somebody was taking data actively and doing research on Sup Forums during the election cycle.

Something would have come along regardless. We do not have free will, only meme magic.

It would not be, were it not willed by kek.

You know what I mean.

It doesn't have to be statistical significance. I just want to hear theories. As in if the fake twitter shit actually worked or any other organized work.

your digits are convincing.

wow they are actually sliding.

rip thread

You have been blessed.
Praise Him

(UNCLEAR)

That's not what those digits suggest, my friend.

this goy explains it nicely
>youtu.be/fWvCdTzxyxU?list=PLe6Bc4vsmzwKYjFfE5KeyZpm9J8oKgeP7
mandatory PRAISE KEK

Sup Forums is the board of peace.

Behead those who insult KeK.

shill, but I will still check those repeating numbers

Maybe, but give some credit to the God Emperor himself.

He was basically planning this at least for 4 years.
He pathented the slogan "make america great again" right after mitt romney dropped.

Meme magic Is so real all then dubs this thread lmao

The great 7s bless me.

FUCK YOUR MEME LORD

JESUS CHRIST IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR AMEN

Kek is very selective who he gives dubs to. Only posts which need to be seen by all are crowned with repeating numbers. The false prophet (d*t b*i), can also give dubs sometimes, to the evil shills.

Kek is a demonic agent. You are messing with powers no mortal should have access to.

Praise Christ.

Nice

idk what to think now

Don't think, just check my digits.

The magic is, that you will never really know.

>66
>JESUS CHRIST IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR AMEN

Is Kek trying to reveal something to us?

KEK FAGS:
BTFO
T
F
O

YOUR MEME LORD HAS BEEN EXPOSED!!
REPENT WHILE YOU CAN!!
JESUS CHRIST CAN SAVE YOU!!

>Implying Jesus and Kek aren't in on this together

Eat this fake god

Checked. This is getting out of control

Praise kek god of chaos

PRAISE KEK

he has blessed our girl Ivanka

CHRIST BTFO

Sup Forums had about 5% influence on the turnout so far, which these here digits will confirm. Not as much influence as people here think, but thats still a hell of a lot. Dorks around here saying they 'memed this or that into existence' is blashpemy. all chaotic manifestations in reality pass through the crucible of Queks will. Xe granted me 2 idols so far, pic related

>2016
>still not realizing you're God pretending you're not
>not realizing this entire thread is God having a conversation with itself
its 2016. come on guys.

You fucking autistic "praise kek" fags always manage to turn threads into Sup Forums tier garbage. Mods need to start banning you faggots.

Kek is a forced meme.

Sup Forums memes spread everywhere. Look at any news article comments where conservatives are allowed to post. Any discussion of Trump on reddit, etc. All the memes are there.

Where do you think regular GOP voters were getting their info that they weren't being exposed to this stuff? They aren't that sheltered. Even if they don't understand the memes they get the sense of excitement.

WHAT WAS THAT?

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONE AND ONLY!!
MEME GODS LIKE KEK COWER IN FEAR BEFORE HIM!!
BEG FOR FORGIVENESS!!
BELIEVE IN THE LORD!!
HE CAN SAVE YOU!!

Go ahead.

Answer the question and engage in the content of my thread. I would love it.

Forced meme is a forced fucking meme, Ahmed. Praise kek.

PRAISE KEK

Die kafir

What's going on in here? Did ya'll summon KeK?

check'd

DEUS KEK

oh shit

give me repeating digits stupid frog

Our Kek on Sup Forums, hallowed be your name. Your Trumpdon come, your will be done, on earth as it is on Sup Forums. Give us this day our daily dubs, and forgive us our baiting, as we also have forgiven those who bait against us. And lead us not into cuckoldry, but deliver us from shills. Amen

OH GREAT FROG GOD OF LIGHT AND CHAOS, PLEASE BLESS THIS THREAD WITH MANY MORE REPEATING DIGITS, FOR WE ARE HUMBLE AND DEVOUT FOLLOWERS. PRAISE BE UNTO YOU FOR ALL TIME!

Insult kek, and you will be forsaken.

Jesus is an Atenist lie.

>Kek don't give him dubs against the enemy
Kek is death

I think that's a Coqui too.
How is there a Coqui in Trump tower?
They're native to Puerto Rico, this makes no sense.

Of course Kek is real. He is energy, he is entropy. And his will is the will of spacetime and logic. The current situation is unsustainable and we pour oil into the fire by our collective conscious will manifested by memeing and spreading our agenda both on the Internet and in real life. That's why we call Kek the god of chaos, because he's the entropic nature of the universe. We all know the world was too stable, so the natural continuation of this cycle is chaos, from which a new order will arise and a new era of the cycle shall begin. And this idea is antropomorphised into KEK, the frog god, because we need something connecting us, something we can unify the craving for chaos with, a MEME.

>Where do you think regular GOP voters were getting their info that they weren't being exposed to this stuff?

This is what makes me really think that we DID have an effect. The internet is incredible, because that transfer of information was previously impossible.

you have angered him. he is here

Kek is everything

dubs=kek is really trips or above= a reality beyond our imagination is opening fast. singles= you're all fags and should drink the nearest bottle of bleach.

Jesus is a cuck idol
Kek is the only lord.

Every day

Where the hell is this frog? Why no repeating digits? what do?

Kek has more than merely dubs in store for me.

what the fuck. maybe kek isn't real after all

Kek is the one true god.

He doesn't give out digits like candy.

He chooses carefully.

rekt and kekt.com

forgive us kek

Where arr the repeating digits? Why have you forsaken me?

Thank you for raising this important issue.

Trump and Brexit have rejuvenated millions of depressed FUCKING white males who have suffered 8 years of anti-white policies in all areas of our lives. The overwhelming sense of optimism and energy here is simply too powerful to contain here, and it's spilling over everywhere. Praise kek, whoever is conjuring this, but god damn this is a great train to ride on.

Kek wills it

Death to infidels

>tfw no repeating digits
>tfw KeK doesn't want to use you as his prophet
Please KeK! I am yours to command!

kek is fake, i can conclude that from these digits.

Kek lives

>singles
pathetic heretic

KEK is a way of living

PRAISE KEK

you shall burn in the memeless hell with the rest of them

he didn't give me dubs so he's fake, i bet he won't even give me dubs right now. . . fake one.

fuck just missed it

So many heretics here. Kek is the god of chaos, he won't give you repeating digits just because of you sucking his dick. Sometimes you get them and sometimes you don't. He doesn't care about your petty ego.

still no dubs mang

Chekem for KeK

fuckin hell KeK! Give me somethin to work with here!

I hope Alice will go to heaven when she dies

KeK has abandoned this thread

kek has abandoned us, he will give me singles because he knows he's abandoned us.

/Thread.

go here

that just proves it.