USA IS CONFIRMED 3RD WORLD COUNTRY

USA IS CONFIRMED 3RD WORLD COUNTRY

Look at everything.

Obama does nothing to stop Black Lives Matter.

Riots everywhere, riots at Trump rallies because they dont like freedom of speech

Black Lives Matter riot over police doing their job, try to end law enforcement

19 Trillion dollar debt

Bahamas warn its citizens not to come here.

Etc.
Obama is the first nigger to be president.
Black Lives Matter niggers riot over everything.

>niggers ruined america like they do every country theyre in.

In other news, the violent crime rate in the United States remains at the lowest levels in decades while the crybaby internet faggotry levels continue to rise.

Oh stop it

>Believing in biased medias
Literally nigger tier

Oh? Where do you get your data?

Nigger noses.

Wyoming isn't. Don't come here.

This.

America is literally less violent by the year but the God damn media cunt train is going full fucking force trying to cause the panic needed to strip the last of our fucking rights away.

PLEASE let us get to a tipping point PLEASE let it all break down so these traitors to civilization can be executed.

>were getting safer
Anyone else tired of this meme?

Fuck off you stupid nigger, the sky isn't falling and you're playing the exact game they want when you act like it is.

yup, let's see those last 2 years

Stop taking refuge in "data". If you cannot understand your country is overwhelmed by violence compared to previous decades you are retarded. Violence is not only crimes but also social tensions. Furthermore, people tend to report less because they do not want to be labelled racist or have no money for a layer.

You got me, it shot up 2000 fucking percent in 2015, and I'll get right on those 2016 stats for you.

Cunt.

aight, calm down, it was a joke, maybe take the fluoride out yer water

Silly things like facts and proof won't get in the way of what's real in your mind, such strength of character.

>someone hold me im afraid of protesters

>Implying I don't filter all water that comes into my home

Pure H2O.

>Stop taking refuge in "data". If you cannot understand your country is overwhelmed by violence compared to previous decades you are retarded.

So what you're saying is: "Ignore the actual numbers gathered by law enforcement. Don't you just FEEL more scared than you did during that time period you never actually lived in?"

Nah.

>Violence is not only crimes but also social tensions.

Nah. I call bullshit when trans people say that "misgendering" is violence, and I'll call bullshit when you try to push vague "social tensions" as violence.

>Furthermore, people tend to report less because they do not want to be labelled racist or have no money for a layer.

You don't have to sue anyone to report a crime. And nobody's going to refuse to tell the cops a black guy hit them and stole their wallet.

eh, good for you

you should move to Scotland though, no fluoridation at all

gatorade is better

>someone hold me I'm afraid of personal responsibility

There's a bottle of it sitting next to me, I got all my bases covered.

Is it a third world country... Or is it a country that got so developed it couldn't handle it anymore?

i feel sorry for the black cops.

It's a first world country with pockets of third world niggers.

>mommy will the scary black people i saw on the internet get me?

Grow up, dude.

GET IN HERE! HELP US LYNCH LORETTA!

74 fucking questions about Hillary Clinton completely stone walled, ignored or just 'referred' to Comey the fucking cuck who you all know was RAPED the other day.

Will you let this happen to our country or will you stand and let it become what OP posted about?

>Obama's America 2016: The Movie

I never saw it, did it predict all of this?

SHE'S A BRICK!

HOUSE!

Imagine that, putting an incompetent nigger in a monkey suit in the highest office and everything turns to shit, who would of thought, lesson learned hopefully.