Ladies and Gentlemen, say hello to the new Prime Minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Ladies and Gentlemen, say hello to the new Prime Minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/26/may-hails-benefits-of-sharia-as-inquiry-set-up-into-misuse-of-is/
itv.com/news/update/2016-07-11/theresa-may-im-concerned-about-sharia-law-in-the-uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do women dress like men now?

Nice trips.

Didn't she say something positive about sharia law recently?

80s revival trend

it's the current year

Why the fuck do her legs look so fuckin wonky and lanky

Those are some long-ass legs.

Looks so stupid, I can't take a woman in a suit seriously. Stupid dykes

She looks cute for an old lady.

She left wing or right wing?

what happened to the cat?

Hello.

>dressing like men

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

clothes don't have a gender, ugh

shitduke

What the fuck is up with her proportions

Her legs are messing me up

all due to that fag named yves saint laurent

Yup

>May sparked controversy when she spoke out in support of the Islamic courts operating in the country, telling the nation they could "benefit a great deal" from Sharia teachings.

God help us.

a bag lady is leading your country? wtf lol

>I'M 50!

Then this is a woman

If she goes full anti immigration and commits fully to brexit to pick up the leave vote she could be pretty good. Too facist for my tastes though.

I hate French people so much

She's beautiful.

She's the Merkel genetic phenotype. God save the queen and the whole of Britannia if she gets to power. The world looks gloomy, folks.

Is she just taking Cameron's spot until an official election can be called?

Are you cunts really stuck with this bitch for a while? If so, fucking RIP Brexit. If she enacts Article 50 and keeps all the immigration and trade deals with the (((EU))) then all that hard work was for nothing.

She advocated that it is a good guideline to follow in May, she just recanted that yesterday though. Can't trust any fucking politician.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/26/may-hails-benefits-of-sharia-as-inquiry-set-up-into-misuse-of-is/

itv.com/news/update/2016-07-11/theresa-may-im-concerned-about-sharia-law-in-the-uk/

She supports sharia courts mate.

Probably because she, too, likes the idea of controlling everybody's movements and thoughts. Her ideal Britain is like something out of a dystopian nightmare.

Holy shit what a retard

She will get into power by the end of tomorrow. She's not like Merkel, she's a mixture of totalitarian and globalist.

She wanted to abolish the EU Charter of Human rights a while back.

By the way, she wants to abolish the EU convention of human rights entirely. She has no plans to draft a new one.

>totalitarian and globalist
>not like Merkel

I don't know, m8. Either way stay strong, we all need it now. Brexit was a bold anti-globalist move, but it's obvious they won't just give up and they'll try to keep their course anyway.

No tits. At least Merkel has boobs.

She's only going to be around long enough to drink deeply from the posioned chalice that is leadership of the UK during Brexit negotiations

She's too ugly to PM.
People don't vote for uggos

Yes, make the bitch who wants to spy on us all the prime minister.

please god someone shop haters gonna hate on this please?

10/10 in Bogistan

Nice shoes mr bean. Put fucking corbyn in there and get on with it. Farage is like "bitch stole my face"

>at a time when the country desperately needs a good leader
>scramble around for candidates and settle on this chucklefuck
She's just going to piss everybody off, including remainers.

Thats why nobody us voting for her. Everyone else just dropped out, either because they didnt want to be the guy to leave the EU or they were persuaded

is she on her way to the ministry of silly walks?

But she say's what she means and she'll do what she say's....

check out that swag