/cbb/ GENERAL

Post and talk about things college basketball.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Pac12Network/status/950231883643699200
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>watching college basketball

the NBA is bad enough. why would you watch an even worse product

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because the product is entertainment not basketball.

Michigan state overrated as fuck

>tfw team was supposed to be elite
>instead it sucks

>football season over
>OSU still cucking the entire state of Michigan

fuck off you pessimistic slot machine you're 3-3 against the kenpom top 25 and undefeated in conference

>yfw you are the best b1g team

MSU embarrassed because they didn't play D against a jv team lmao

>tOSU now has a quality win

cbb rankings are literally worthless until March. prove me wrong

kenpom literally proved you wrong years ago

If you don't view conference play as worth anything, then yes, it's pointless to pay attention to until march. Not everyone needs everything nationalized to be interested in it though

michigan was a kenpom top 50 win but they failed every tournament grade opportunity until tonight. not sure what to make of them

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

what did he mean by this?

you left off a few As

They're more worthless in March. Look at the Elite 8 last year. Florida was 20th in the final poll, South Carolina was unranked, Gonzaga was 2, Xavier was unranked, Kansas was 3, Oregon was 9, North Carolina was 5, Kentucky was 6. That's 4 out of 8 in the top eight and 6 out of 8 ranked. The preseason poll had 5 out of those 8 in the top 8. The week 5 poll had all 8 teams ranked.

Who you got Sup Forums, ASU or Utah?
Really tight game looks like Utah could come through

>tfw my blue devils always choke on the ACC road

#1 here they come

OHIO STATE. BASKETBALL. IS. FUCKING. BAAAAAAAAAAAACK.

twitter.com/Pac12Network/status/950231883643699200

>usc

Beavers beat the ducks, I don’t care how the rest of the season goes.

being ranked for the first time in 15 years tomorrow will almost make up for the fact that our two most hated rivals will be playing for a national championship in the sport that we care more about

>Villanova has a 99% chance of getting #1 seed
They have to be joking

Is Syracuse destined for eternal mediocrity now? It doesn't seem likely that recruits will be interested in the shithole that is upstate NY after Boeheim leaves.

Sometimes these odds percentages make no sense. People put bad information into these metrics. There's no way that's actually possible
I remember going to a regional when I was a kid in 98 or 99 in Indianapolis and Auburn was actually there as a #1 seed lol. Think they played Oklahoma State. Pretty weird looking back on it now

Entering Sunday means if they ended the season right then. It's not a projection.

>no games today
See you tomorrow then

>tfw your team sucks this year and in a few weeks you get to watch the top prospect in your state abandon it

UVA

Apologize

Michigan State should be lower than 4 wtf

>UNC 20
>Kentucky 21

>Clemson 19
We /basketball school/ now

>texas tech number 6

Why the fuck do we have to play Miami 40 hours after playing NC State on the road?
FUCK SWOFFORD

Leach is suing Tech again