Survivor General

New episode of Survivor begins in 30 mins.

Who are we rooting for again?

obligatory stream link beg post

Sandra is getting voted out this episode

>Who are we rooting for again?
our guy

>Sandra exclaims "I'm the fuckin' Queen" after voting orchestrating two blindsides

WHY HASN'T THAT CHIQUITA BANANA BEEN VOTED OUT YET

ZEKE
E
K
E

It blows my mind the only two time winner has lasted this long.

If she somehow made it to merge, just sign her the check

What did he mean by this?

Brad Culpepper is a local lawyer, played for the tampa bay bucs

I've met him numerous times, meet and greet, went to a golf event where he was at

the dude is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. When we were playing golf I came up to behind him (played faster than him) and he was so gracious, bought us beer so we wouldn't mind waiting, signed a golf glove and just generally was super nice

I hope he wins, he doesn't need the money so I think he'd donate most or all of it

i know he'd never win but fuck it

/queen/ stays /queen/

Anyone else miss /bbg/?

last panel of 'loss'

2 tribes go to tribal council tonight but they're only voting out one person.

Malcolm is the boot. JT is next. Followed by Sandra and Varner.

always

No. It got pretty cancerous around OTT. /bb/ was never meant to last that long

wanna bet?

The bb canada threads can't even get past 100 posts.

Is this streaming anywhere?

i always like brad but assumed he was kind of a jerk jock off camera. i'm glad i was wrong!

go culpepper!

>S35 Update The cast for Season 35 of Survivor is finalized and expected to fly out to Fiji next week. The season will likely begin filming the first week of April.
>As previously stated, S35 is an entire newbie cast. Casting finals started in October 2016 with following rounds taking place in November and December.
>Inside Survivor understands that the season will be divided into three tribes. There is no confirmation on the theme as of this moment although our previous speculation about a Worlds Apart concept still seems to be the front-runner. Casting had been looking for specific job types such as firefighters, teachers, and yoga instructors.

>S36 Update Casting for S36 is still taking place and has yet to be finalized. The season will likely begin filming early June. S36 will also film in Fiji.
>As previously reported, S36 is also expected to be an all-newbie cast. As always, plans can change, but as of right now, there is to be no returnee involvement.
>There is currently no speculation on themes.

goatdee net/194003/watch-survivor-game-changers

Does Ozzy have a chance of winning this season?

bbcan feeds are cancer
they cut them the moment anything interesting starts happening "for episode"

Women vs Men (Worlds Apart?) was entertaining as fuck - at least while before the men cannibalized themselves like morons and let the women rule the island.

>S35 is an entire newbie cast.
>S36 is also expected to be an all-newbie cast.

our girl

Worlds Apart was Blue Collar vs White Collar vs No Collar

I really don't like BB Canada's casting. Also, I always hear BB Canada's is worst than US when it comes to beefing the season up with retarded twists and audience intervention.

CULPEPPER

>coffee is for closers
kek

Will they ever do a Celebrity Survivor?

Ah, I dropped that a few episodes in. I remember thinking that all the contestants felt like C-list actors.

How'd you like that one?

The only chance Ozzy ever had of winning a season of survivor was his first season, sadly.

that's basically what it's become at this point

I wish they did a season like One World again. I really enjoyed that concept.

>They'll never have a season of survivor with all Big Brother cast
>they'll never have a summer of BB with an all survivor cast

Who would your dream celebrity contestant be?

Me? I'd serve Bruce Campbell.

Yes! One World and the one separated by Race are so trashy and fun to watch. Watching groups of people confirm all their worst stereotypes is hilarious.

>ozzy is getting a big head and becoming euphoric

Kate Upton

>tfw I missed the one seperated by race/class and it sounds like the best one

Feelsbad

JT talks more like a hick with each successive season

Survivor producers are scared people might realize that BB is the superior format.

Tom

I've actually never watched a season with Sandra. What's her playstyle like? Did she deserve both her wins?

Am I the only one who thinks they give the contestants too much luxury items and rewards?

That toolbox on the first episode was fucking crazy.

CBS All Access brah

>whites are normal
>asians are organized and harmonious
>latinos are lazy and hot blooded
>blacks are incompetent as fuck

It's a funny season. Go pirate or stream it sometime when you get the time.

The first for sure, second not so much but it was a "least evil" sort of thing

Cruise would start scientology cult a la Coach in South Pacific
>tfw Xenu helps them to find idols

It's not good at all. 80% of the cast isn't even relevant until 10 mins before they're booted. And the ones they do focus are all moralizing bores.

Only people worth noting are Penner and Parvati, who isn't anything great but it's neat to see where she started from.

The race twist disappears in the third episode and only reappears when production threw a twist to rig for the minorities because if they didn't they were heading towards an all white final 3.

She was seen as such a non-threat that no one thought to vote her out. Both times she won, she never won an immunity challenge.

>tfw the iceman will never play again and shit on everyone in confessionals

feels bad

>you will never work on the production crew of Survivor and see all the cool behind the scenes stuff

nobody from survivor has ever played BB but several BB players have tried and failed miserably at survivor

i think amber would do better on survivor

You NEED to watch that season.

It was crazy at how it confirmed stereotypes and then there was a 4 person tribe that was diverse that went on to annihilate

She mostly plays under the radar. Acts as a mercenary in the sense that her vote will go to anyone as long as it isn't her and she stays in the majority. Once trouble comes her way, she's good at deflecting attention away from her. Since people tend to underestimate her, she's good at sneaking by before people can realize its too late. It's going to be a completely different game this time around because she's a two time winner, a legend, and a big deal, so she can't really play like that, especially when there aren't as many legends as her.

Yes, she absolutely deserved to win both times. Every winner earns their win.

>What's her playstyle like?

It's "anybody but me" and it's probably the best strat.
She deserved the first win, but the second is a toss up imo

I used to think that, but then Adam happened.
The mental gymnastics that guy pulled

Hayden wins BvW if Tyson draws white rock

>Yes, she absolutely deserved to win both times

Wrong.

i would love to see julie host an ep of survivor all the way through a tribal and see jeff do a live eviction ep of BB

Nice. Sounds like her original playstyle will not get her far in this game. I simply cannot believe she will be allowed to past the next tribal council.

If she can make it to the final 3 then she absolutely deserves to win.

Russell doesn't even have a claim at Sandra's second win. Parvati, maybe but certainly not Russell.

Adam's a fag and I hated him too, but Hannah was retarded and Ken was difficult to work with

he's a stupid ass

cool tribal twist desu

andrea lookin good

OH SHIT too bad they're not voting off 2 people. that's what I assumed

I mean, Adam's a smart jew for pulling that. But Hannah was robbed (strategically) and Ken was robbed as a compelling human being.

I guess you could argue Adam wouldn't have the drive if his mother wouldn't be dying but who knows

I'm pretty sure only two players from BB played survivor

Hayden played a very solid game and would have won if Tyson drew the rock

And Beast mode was never good at either game t b h

Apparently the edits made Adam look like a much, much more incompetent, bumbling and unlikely winner than he really was. Remember that he's a Stanford grad Survivor superfan, he's a smart kid and won unanimously. The Survivor editors HAD to make his game look weaker to keep a sense of tension. Lots of his great moves and social gameplay was cut to keep you guessing.

t. person who knows Adam personally

Sandra is such an easy target to vote out.

If she survives tonight then I lose respect for every player there.

>adam claimed he would never mention his dying mom if he made final tribal counsel
>literally tells a sob story for his closer

David should have won

Who /Tai/ here?

Are the rumors of him blowing most of his prize money on gambling, true?

>tfw you'll never watch them embrace eachother naked before they proceed into soft gentle lesbian sex

If you didn't add the final line I would have written it myself. Bitching about edit is so weak - especially when its coming from the winner, a person who often gets an edit as compelling as possible.

Your friend is one twisted motherfucker to pull off those mental gymnastics he did.

rip sandra

Yeah, she's too big of a target to fly under the radar this time around. If this was an all legends season, she could play the same way, but not a chance this time around. I think she's screwed no matter what this season, but it's amazing she's made it this far. I'm rooting for her

I disagree about Hannah, but in fairness, anyone was winning sitting down next to Ken and Hannah

>hey blue eyes

BASED CULPEPPER

Adam played both a great strategic and a great social game. The strategic part is obvious – he made it to the FTC sitting next to the exact two people that he wanted to sit next to, and had an active role in helping eliminate Jay and David, the two that would have been hard to beat. His social game was much less obvious, as much less of it appeared on the screen.

JT goes home I bet

I hope Tai finds the idol. He'll never make it far in this game without it.

BASED TAI

H A L I F L I P S
A
L
I

F
L
I
P
S

TAI WHAT THE FUCK

>Tai telling everyone about his idol

Holy shit that would be amazing

He's gonna do something epic with it again

>Mana plays the idol for one of themselves
>both tribes vote unanimously for Sandra

>tai confirmed for season 37 - Survivor: Fucking Idiots

Was Tai telling everyone about the idol a good move?

Did it buy enough goodwill (and protection) to get him to the merge?

goddamn tai is bad at this game

Yes, but he'll be taken out as soon as they need to make a tough decision. No one cares about him for anything other than a number

yfw Tai plays his idol for Sandra

he'd be a fucking BEAST in challenges guaranteed