How hard will the Saints get blown out next weekend when they don't have their dome to protect them?

How hard will the Saints get blown out next weekend when they don't have their dome to protect them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UUeqvquXZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They won't

Get blown out by -20 points

[spoiler] saints win by 20 [/spoiler]

>Viking play in a dome also

Trade one dome for another

Drew won’t be able to audble calls, that dome is going to be loud as fuck.

yeah but it's not *their* dome. The Saints only get protected by their own dome, this dome will protect the Vikings

Gr8b8m8

Cocky Vikings fans are the most obvious bandwagoners.

The real fans are hoping for the best but preparing for the next way this team rips our heart out. My heart rate goes up just thinking about this bullshit.

Who would admit to being a "real" vikings fan lel

The vikings have a dome, retard

The masochistic kind, or the unrustled.

This

*Panthers

saints will prolly win but w/e

>not believing in our defense
i pity u

The rush of victory is sweeter and the pain of defeat is lessened when you think like I do. I believe in this team more than any other since I've been a fan, and that is part of what makes this opportunity so scary.

Vikings will next week, should be more scared of the Falcons or the eagles if they beat the falcons because of homefield.

I'm sick of you insufferabe faggots. This is not the same team. Different players, different coaches. Curses, jinxes, and voodoo are for brainlets.
>inb4 I've been watching this team for X years.
Congratulations on owning a television in this state. But we've never had coaching or a defense like this before.

this. just pray O line is healthy

If your team plays in a dome, you are not a real team

This guy gets it

I mean, >we've dealt with injuries there. Rashod Hill has been fantastic, and Sirles has held up well enough.

Go to bed grandpa. Enjoy watching 9-3 games? Playing football in freezing or subzero weather sucks. It's not a quality game, Not to mention higher injury rates are beyond infuriating. Lambeau is a shitshow every year at the end of the season (nobody else realizes this though because its always NFCN teams playing there in December) and I couldn't be happier that the Vikings are back inside.

pathetic post desu

>dudewheresyourargument.png

sorry I meant to reply to this post

>confusednickcannon.png

I don't care about jinxes and all that shit, that wasn't my point. I just don't like how cocky some of us can be when in reality we should be among the most humble fanbases in the league.

The Vikings are pretty damn good historically. people expect too much. I'm pretty sure the Vikings have a winning all time record, and I know they have the lead in the NFCN titles race. Not to mention for 4 NF titles.That definitely beats whatever the average team has to offer. I'm sick of the le rangz memesters.

>dome babbies versus regular season babbies

shud b gud

Only faggy teams play in domes

see

No offense but you are clearly a redditor and you should go ahead and kys

>playing in a dome
>arena football

Yes, they're 6th all-time in win percentage. No one gives a shit though unless you have championships to back it up though. You have to go all the way to 17th to find the next team without and Owl.

I don't like when people bring old championships up to defend their team's shit current season either, but if you're talking about all-time stats then it's relevant to bring up.

A redditor would say that.

That's stupid. Championships only happen to one team each year. Each year, it is extremely unlikely that the average team will win, winning one is a a statistical rarity, so a team should not be judged on one special year over multiple good ones. Again, stupid le rangz culture is killing actual sports talk.

I mean if you were to rank teams on historical success I don't think having an owl automatically puts you in a different tier, but it does elevate your prestige. A few years ago I actually made an all-time power rankings list which was just a list in order of win percentage with .100 added for each owl. I think it turned out fairly accurate.

VIKINGS ARE ONLY A 4 POINT FAVORITE AT HIME LMAO

BTFIO INCOMING

Gonna be an easy one for sure. They got beat by Tampa and barely beat a panther team with no reicevers.

.100 is to much. that puts that packers over 1000 for winning championships when O linemen were 200 pounds and receivers ran 5+ 40s

How fucking young are you? Fucking kill yourself you bandwagon piece of shit.

This needs to be bumped til clock is 0:00 next week

Fake noise = cheating

I'm 21, i've lived here my whole life and watched pretty much every game. I have 10+ jerseys and have been to at least one game every season.

>one dome babby making fun of another dome babby

>21
>thinks his opinions are relevant
go to bed kid

>I'm out of my prime so I need to make others feel bad to validate myself.

>The Vikings are pretty damn good historically.
Zero Super Bowls
>people expect too much.
How is that even possible? They're the Vikings, the absolute definition of choking.
>I'm pretty sure the Vikings have a winning all time record
With nothing to show for it except a chill from being in the superior Packers shadow for all of existance
>and I know they have the lead in the NFCN titles race.
Packers, and it's not even close you idiot
>Not to mention for 4 NF titles.
What?
>That definitely beats whatever the average team has to offer.
Most average teams have a Super Bowl ring you moron.

You must be a faggot packer fan

This is how all Vikings fans sleep at night. They literally believe that Super Bowl wins are nothing but luck and the regular season is all that matters. Of all teams with above average success the Vikings have the absolute stupidest fans.

>nothing before my birth matters
All vikings fans

Bragging about superbowl wins your team won 30 years is a joke.Thats patheti
To dwell on wins that dont show whats happenning now This vikings team would be any of those afc teams from the past they lost to

God packer fans are literally fucking retarded

That means you should know about the Vikings history, but you are from gen Z so you can't be reasoned with.

Vikings have more division titles you retard

>What is the NFC Central
Jesus, you Vikings fans are so fucking dumb

Yup, eat my shit. I respect the Bears and Lions, you guys are the worst

>argues modern stats
>except when it doesn’t suit his argument
Here’s a stat for you: first missed playoffs since 2008

Case Keenum will end his first post-season the same way he ended his college career.

3 hours of his wife crying while his team's hopes and dreams get dashed at the hands of a team wearing Black and Gold.

>le rangz
Again, I'm not going to repeat my whole schpeil, but rangz aren't everything. Especially considering the Packers only have one modern one. The 80s and early 90s are debatable, but anything before that is high school tier.

>packers fan
>respects bear

Ah, so you’re a Gen Z kiddie.

No shit. The same applies for literally all physical activities.

That includes the nfc central you literal brainlet.

Packers have 18 div titles. Vikings have 20. Eat a dick.

What division? You retard.

Both you dumb fucking brainlet.

And won't be back for a while. The Packers are god awful, having been kept alive by meme plays and penalties for a few seasons now. Your O-line and defense at both decimated, and your QB is heading into his twilight years with a twice-broken collarbone. With McCarthy at the helm, y'all are gonna have some fun rebuilding years.

I'm 31 you faggot

Saints are going to beat the Vikings and then deny the failcunts their chance at redemption to face the patriots in the greatest QB Shootout of all time.

So you’re either lying or this is your first year watching football

Packer fans, ladies and gentlemen.

We were talking about the North you child. Have fun at school tomorrow, faggot

>intentionally excluding the division in which you were losing

Explain why it should make a difference you seething cheese dick

have fun working at mdonalds through your middle ages only to retire on welfare you faggot

Saints fan here.

Vikings are an entirely different breed of fan. They start off nice and polite and good sports. This will continue as long as they're winning. When they start losing, they turn into the biggest cry-babies and angry pack of bitches NFL fandom has ever seen. They blame the refs, they blame bounties from years ago, they blame everything except their nature to choke.

Sounds like someone who only ever browses Sup Forums and can’t take banter. This argument could be made of every fan ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UUeqvquXZI

>aints fan here
>le grill btw
Who the hell are you? Non of that is founded. Get out of here.

>being this absolutely assblasted

this is why everyone hates packer fans

Just like saints tried using the hurricane katrina angle that happend 4 years prior to the 09 championship game and yeah the bouty gate stuff cant be forgotten proves how shitty and niggery that city is.Saints fans are garbage

How many Vikings fans here are too young or are just remembering that the NFC Central was a completely different division?

>fuckin' queens getting to the owl
>even if they did the pats will blow them out in their own stadium

I am preparing for the feast of tears to be had by vikes fans.

>completely different
>only difference is it had the irrelevant bucs

>claim packers have more titles
>proven they don’t
>”I-I-I meant n-north!”

Have fun at school you faggot. Hope it's not lit

>completely different
>only difference was TB was a member

The fuck are you talking about?

On a scale of 1 to “Missed the playoffs”, how mad are you?

30 points

Quick reminder that the Vikings have the best defense in the league in total YPG, PPG, and 3rd down percentage, and are second best in both passing YPG and rushing YPG. The Taints are scoring less than 10 points and old man Brees is going to retire an overrated ringlet.

Who have the Vikings played?

Who have the Saints played?

The Vikings BTFO the saints I remember that.

>Mfw I remembered that the Vikings play in a dome.

Vikings have played the Saints, that’s Rams, the Falcons, and the Panthers

you faggots literally ended kurt warner, who is so wholesome his story is basically a lifetime movie, and brett favre's, one of the most entertaining quarterbacks to ever play and last to really love the sport, careers and the nfl turned a blind eye because muh katrina, not a vikings fan, but you are the biggest faggots of all time and your trophy should be revoked
also if you've ever spent anytime up north you would know that vikings fans are always cancer and that minnesota should be nuked

>When the Saints had some dinosaur named Adrian Peterson cutting into based Kamara's carries.

Saints 31
Vikings 27.

Skolfucked. The butthurt shall be eternal.

>Vikings have one of the highest rates run Defensss and pass defenses with Xavier Rhodes

LOL

This

When Kurt threw an INT, he became a tackler.

Favre has said, "That's football" and has even shown up to Saints games as a fan.

Lmao vikes d will stop kamara just like they did to brees earlier.Brees will be sacked all game