Who is the most famous athlete in the world?

Who is the most famous athlete in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/most-famous-athletes-2016-5/#now-check-out-the-worlds-most-dominant-athletes-21
firstpost.com/sports/federer-most-trusted-respected-after-mandela-in-the-world-survey-88642.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CristiANO Ronaldo

I would say Federer or Tiger Woods.

this according to ESPN and Business Insider

cristiano is the most followed person on social media or something

Michael Jordan

Social media is only one aspect. A lot of bum fuck indians who don't have any social media still know who someone like Michael Jordan is

Cristiano. Federer is up there for how long he has being competing, though tennis is small time compared to football

Probably Jordan or Tyson if retired athletes count.

Messi or Ronaldo otherwise by far.
McGoober's recent media shilling and meme fights are bringing him close tho

Cristiano Ronaldo

Indians are way more likely to know Ronaldo than Jordan

Beckham

>Who is the most famous athlete in the world?
Cristiano Ronaldo
LeBron James
Lionel Messi
Neymar
Federer

source:
businessinsider.com/most-famous-athletes-2016-5/#now-check-out-the-worlds-most-dominant-athletes-21

`

eli manning

Donald Trump (Golfer)

lel
go be old somewhere else.
jordan was 35 years ago, m8. no one cares.

Probably Donaldo but I get the feeling that if you know who Ronaldo is, you'll at least have heard of Messi before.

Hitler (oven incinerator)

He's a tennis star, too!

lebron. being famous outside of the us doesn't really count, then it's some inbred soccer faggot.

so edgy

trump is more famous than lebron

not ronaldo

I'm American and didn't know who Lebron was until like 2 years ago

>being famous outside of the us doesn't really count
lolwut?

"famous" "infamous"
The fact is the market for Trump-branded goods around the world is pretty miniscule.

>lmao some inbred soccer faggot
>we the 56%s don’t need them, we have our BASED NBA BLACKS

doesn´t matter. what matters is, that eeverybody knows him

Michael Jordan probably

why is federer even on there? because of his endorsements? tennis stars are as "global" as golfers.

Usain Bolt

Well tennis is hugely popular in the US, Europe, South America, Russia, China, most of Asia and Australia so yeah it's about as global as golfers.

That aside though Federer is a huge brand name that completely goes beyond the sport. Due to marketing he's become an icon on par with some of the biggest political figures in recent history.

firstpost.com/sports/federer-most-trusted-respected-after-mandela-in-the-world-survey-88642.html

This is coming from someone who thinks Federer's marketing is a huge sham, though you can't argue that he's popular anyway

>most famous
Messi or Rolando
>most liked
Federer

In the US it must be either LeBron or Brady.

the fact that fucking hamez rodriguez is 8th lets you know how monumentally bad that measurement is

CristiANO TSUnaldo

>mandela
>most-trusted-respected
wew lad

I hate this picture because it is posted by every messi dickrider when he wasn't that amazing during this game. Feels just like that remontada picture last year when Messi couldn't even shoot the decisive penalty or free kick. I love Messi but I can't stand his fans chasing after a legendary picture, especially in games where he was just good and not amazing or praising him everytime he fights or talks to the ref because they always viewed him as a shy autist and they treat him like such, giving him praise whenever he does something that every normal person/player does.

calm your tits nerman

You need to soothe your breasts, Nerman.