This could happen any day now. And there's nothing you can do to stop it

This could happen any day now. And there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Battlegroup
eur-lex.europa.eu/summary/glossary/mutual_defence.html
sputniknews.com/us/201710031057891612-jailed-russian-pilot-usa-discrimination/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhoudt_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course not. And it will be your countrymen dying there in frontlines.

>invade Estonia
>get nuked by U.S.

no thanks

Russia doesn't even want us... R-right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Battlegroup

go defend Tallinn useles finshit

are you sure? :)

For what purpose? Pootin doesnt give a fuck about Russian minority, he needs profits for his mafia clan that rules Russia

>This clause provides that if an EU country is the victim of armed aggression on its territory, the other EU countries have an obligation to aid and assist it by all the means in their power, in accordance with Article 51 of the United Nations Charter.
eur-lex.europa.eu/summary/glossary/mutual_defence.html

Why is rusha so bleak ?

The less you threat Russians in Estonia, the less Russians want you. Just don't provoke us. :^)

Its NATO war. Deal with that shit yourselves kek. USA has few thousand men there ready to die already lmoa.

It's part of the charm. You won't understand

Russia's obsession with the Baltics is beyond obsession tier. We exited the empire 90% Estonian after 200 years of Russian rule. The Tsar loved Estonia and even built a mansion here for his wife. It was his "window to Europe".

Now the insane fuckers are convinced we need to be destroyed, reduced to ash and Russified. This is a commie train of thought, I can recognize it quickly. The mongrel savages running Russia need to be removed and replaced with proper European leaders.

going to invade USA because of Russian minority?

sputniknews.com/us/201710031057891612-jailed-russian-pilot-usa-discrimination/

This is why we must protect Estonia.

What? Commies was against your russification, they called Russia "a prison of the nations", they created ethnic republics (like Tatarstan etc) with their own languages and so on.

Ukraine is bombings Donbass almost every day and your great leader is doing NOTHING about it.

Couldn't care less about any of those meme countries tbqh, Russia might as well make use of them.

Generally russians don't like those Russians who live in the US, they just don't give a fuck about them. Estonia is completely different, it's like the Alamo. Remember the Alamo user

This is the guy making plans to destroy a 99% white European nation. Save Russia from these people.

Yes, but if some ethnic minority in Russia will try to create it's own country Russia will bomb them too, as well as hohols do it

Our supreme ginger leader will protect Estonia.

Thank you white man. The horde must stay out of Europe.

He has never served in the army also

>meme countries
Get fucked

He is an Asiatic warmonger. If you had white people there (even Medvedev was a significant relief on relations) everything would be different. These fucking savages are holding your country hostage and are making up threats to make it seems like you need them for Russia to survive (which is false).

Look, we handled it in the '90s when nobody wanted to do anything about the situation. Nobody in their straight mind will support such an invasion. Every single Russian here is making money off living in the EU. They bring us cigs and booze. They don't want to live under Putin.

Please go to war with NATO

Stay away from my gf, you asiatic subhumans!

Another """great""" Russian elite that could in no way be in charge of creating a braindead mongrel nation.

Do you know what Shitstonians literally have nazi parades, there they presented SS soldiers as a heroes? How does it feel for a British to defend nazi ass-lickers? Should I remind you how Reich bombed UK, or how Jerrys burned captured Britons alive? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhoudt_massacre

Finland will join us.

Like literally, remove these mafia spooks and replace them with white people (this is important!) and EU-Russia relationship will improve in 2 years.

Why would an invasion or a war ever happen? is not 1900 anymore
pls give no CNNmeme answers

>17th_of_September_1939.jpg

Finns are biggest russophobes in the Scandinavia, we should nuek you too

Wow an Ivan read KGB-controlled newspapers. Such news. Such amazing facts. Go fuck yourselves. Fap off to a picture of Putin fishing. Enjoy making 50 bucks a month.

At least Lithuania had the decency to restore conscription. Any country sharing border with Russia shouldn't count on countries that don't to defend their countries for them.

>Invasion of Czechoslovakia by Pooles

>restore

They were wrong for getting rid of it in the first place.

Ask yourself: does Estonians have nazi parades glorifying the SS-legioners or not?

Kek, remind me, which country allied with Hitler in 1939, invading Poland side-by-side with him and sending him supplies during invasion of France

Not gonna work. We have nuke shelters for 70% of population (including 2 in my commieblock) and magic radiation nullifying cloaks

Why do you Russian subhuman care about some SS parades? 3 million of my countrymen died because of Germans, but i would say that we made a huge mistake by not allying ourselves with them when we could and killing all Russian/Jewish animals who destroy our world today. xD

Go eat some pancakes from a jewish shovel, smelly Russian untermensch xD

>Alexander Dugin - Foundations of Geopolitics
>Estonia should be given to Germany's sphere of influence.

Even his own right hand man is telling him not to do it.

Is that a water slide?

Sure, they can fucking go walk over some mountains if they want. It's their free speech. Your shitty-ass dumb FSB is sending dudes with Nazis tattoos to those guys. And all they say is that Stalin = Hitler.

Yes, we'll be postin' memes comftably, even if ryssä tries some foolish nukery

>invasion of Czechoslovakia
Yeah, remember how Poland formed a pact with Hitler, annexing half of Czech territory and murdering 20000 Czech officers in the forest massacre, and twice as many in Gulags? And then we gladly helped him with invasion of other European countries. Good times.

Yes

>oes Estonians have nazi parades glorifying the SS-legioners or not?

What ist it, Russian untermensch? What do these Roosian guy glorify? xD

>allying with those who deemed you subhuman

Negře, prosím

What a shit fucking thread is every good poster asleep

xD

Look. First one to prevent Polish-German alliance is of course the eternal Anglokike. What a surprise xD

Why didn't your shitty country declare war on Russojews when they attacked my country 17.IX.1939? That's a very good question xD

I-I'm a good poster I swear but I don't talk about shit I know nothing about so I'm just lurking

> 1967
> Our Jews beat your Arabs
>2017
> you and your jews are poo russia

Poles need to be exterminated literally Italian tier

Yes xD

Russia literally glorifies communism, a system that murdered dozens of millions more than Nazis could ever dream.

And yet, you keep praising the "glorious Red Army", Lenin and Stalin.

Is that the same country that slaughtered and imprisoned millions of its citizens based on nationality, politics or religion?

The same country that didn't allow its citizens to leave, or even travel freely inside the country?

Judeocraties should be exterminated, which means : Judeorussia, jewK and jewSA, as these three countries are main nests of Jewry. Israel too, of course. All of a sudden, after destroying these judeoshitholes we would find ourselves in completely new world of permanent peace and prosperity xD

This is what Americans actually believe.

>ecksdee
>Zychowicz.exe
is that way, kiddo.

>Russia literally glorifies communism

What did you expect from a failed country of killers, thieves, prostitutes, alcoholics and HIV infected degenerates where the only rich "people" are fucking kikes? It is a hell on Earth, such a poorer version of USrael. That's a communism of XXI century: multikulti, multiethni, full of rape, violence, dirty and poverty.

You forgot xD

This.
People doesn't understand Putin's intentions. He is not a Napoleon or Hitler, he doesn't want conquer the Europe. He is just a thief, who want to steal more money from Russians for himself and his friends. He annexed Crimea because it was very popular in Russia, and now people love him and they don't care if he steals their money or not.
Invading Baltic states means war with NATO and a lot of blood, he doesn't need this, it's not popular move and doesnt' bring him more money.

A white Russian elite is the key to world peace.

>pointless tensions on EU borders reduced to zero
>NATO can leave, replaced by EU Army rotation
>Russia can trade and manufacture properly
>European wealth increases
>America can invest EU defence budget into economy and internal security
>no Asiatics to prop up and back China
>Chinese military adventures left without theoretical backing
>China left without an ally in a WW3 situation
>Chinese economy collapses due to lack of manufacturing demand
>NK security gridlocked solved
>collaborative solution to ME

All that needs to be done is kick the cryptocommie spooks in their mongrel asses.

Raus, angloswine. The only thing that improves my bad mood is the fact of a crawling disintegration of your little island. That's actually funny that you all: your soviet allies from jew-oligarchic-plutocratic Roosia, your murrican master and you as well are weak today as you never been in your modern history. It explains your frantic behaviour. China is peacefully and steadily growing and you run like fucking wroms all around and think how to stop the inevitable process, huh? Prepare yourself for being even more irrelevant, little island, if it is even yet possible xD

Holohoax never happened, russian-jew-soviet swine. All these "gas-chambers" were built by us in 1947. The construction was ordered by Jakub Berman, a Polish kike who was a chief of communist secret service and right hand of Stalin in Poland.

No go suck my dick, russian tool. The truth will be finally revealed when the judeoempire becomes weak enough for its slaves to set themselves free

t. commie shit

>Holohoax never happened

>Who was Witold Pilecki
>Who was Jan Karski
>Forgetting that 50% of Auschwitz victims were Catholic Poles

Time for your meds, Seba.

literally can't fucking wait
baltshit butthurt will be IMMENSE.
But they deserved it.

There was no need to skirmish with Russia when Yeltsin was in office. He was not the perfect president, but at least he demonstrated that it's very possible to have peace if Russia desires it. I actually somewhat understand their concern of US forces being right next to Russia, but it's very obviously a result of their policy.

If you're accusing me of being a commie because of EU support, then

>le neutral nation of 1 million between 2 massive power blocks

Estonia was geographically made to choose sides and no one can blame it for this. Everything else is an EKRE tier meme that not even my grandmother believes.

>There was no need to skirmish with Russia when Yeltsin was in office
There wont be another Yeltsin, Russia has been totally brainwashed.
>I actually somewhat understand their concern of US forces being right next to Russia, but it's very obviously a result of their policy.
There would be 0 troops on the Narva river if Russia didn't decide to invade a bunch of countries. And we knew of that, the West said we're making up things. We knew all the Georgia and Ukraine shit before it happened.

We'd much rather be buddy-buddies with Rus than hostile to them t b h friends

>There wont be another Yeltsin, Russia has been totally brainwashed.
Lol, and before Yeltsin it wasn't brainwashed like 100 times more??

If you don't defend Baltics if we invade them (which I'm 99% sure won't happen), then all the NATO thing just doesn't have any sense and can be dissolved next day.

Nobody cares what your failed jew ridden bankrupt shithole wants or does. Russia needs Western Europe to live and prosper, meanwhile Western Europe is slowly cutting ties with juden-fatsos and orienting itself on China. Your smelly judenhole is so afraid of this process that you even try to create wars on the territory between Russia and the EU to slow it down or even kill it. But you won't stop it anyway. Just fucking die already, you culturless dumb racemixed slave of the satanic jew. xD

Balts are not creating the tensions. Write your concern letter to Mr. Putin (which he will promptly discard, because he needs the pressure to create an illusion of importance to his voters).

Are you mentally ill?

I am well educated, sane and properly informed. Judeofatsos are afraid of the axis Germany-France-Russia-China and they are ready to do anything to stop it, even war is calculated, so you better watch out what your kosher "allies" do in your country, because they are masters in false-flag operations.

fucking nuke poland already

Working with China is in every way detrimental to world peace. If you think that is the reality, you are very delusional because Juncker has criticized China many times recently, as well as their buying up of European capital.

The EU elite "criticizes" Russia too and at the same time they push the Nord Stream 2 with a full determination. You should care less about what politicians say and more about what they do.

>dat revisionism
Go do population relocations somewhere else

>we must deploy moar nukes in front of russia's borders and spend more money on the military otherwise putin will invade europe tomorrow!!1
everyone who believes in this warmongery has an IQ of 10 or less

All those Chinese 'exchange' students in the your universities; I guarantee are spies. That NATO computer facility you have outside Tallinn is a massive target for them as well as Russia.

>Germans playing geopolitics
>not ending in a lonely gunshot to the head in a secret bunker

Yup, I don't trust a single chinkshit. Their hivemind is so bad not even the American liberals trust them.

>People doesn't understand Putin's intentions.
They're pretty clear when you look at his net wealth and then his employment history. He wants to stay in power so he can plunder as much wealth as possible.

You realize that as polish person you likely have some Jewish blood in you

My entire extended family is Lithuanian diaspora and we would be pretty pissed. There's probably like 500,000 diaspora of us here or something so that would be a bad move. That's of course not counting Estonia or Latvia. A lot of people don't think about our diaspora mini-loyalty.

>What did you expect from a failed country of killers, thieves, prostitutes, alcoholics and HIV infected degenerates where the only rich "people" are fucking kikes?
Wow, makes me think of A Clockwork Orange now that you mention it.

>He wants to stay in power so he can plunder as much wealth as possible.
You wrote exactly what I wrote.
Putin wants to steal as much money as possible and big war won't help him in that.

This is a mentally ill Estonian with a proxy. He sounds like a typical EKRE voter, whose brain has been filled with fantasies about Jews and conspiracies where there should be history and logic.

If Russian and American kikes wanted to have war against each other they could fight on the pic-related territory. But for some reason they prefer to wage wars in Europe. You never wondered why?

Russojuden and Anglojuden act in a full cooperation, that's why.

Sabre rattling will help him stay in power, because people will think it's dangerous for Russia without him.

>There wont be another Yeltsin, Russia has been totally brainwashed.
Putin isn't immortal as near as I can tell, so I'm sure at some point they'll have another Yeltsin.

It has already been established that Putin will "appoint" his successor. He can even make it look like a democratic process, because he wields so much power through the narrative he has created for Russia.

>Western Europe is slowly cutting ties with juden-fatsos and orienting itself on China.