1. A/s/l

1. A/s/l
2. Is it acceptable to pee in the shower in your country?
3. Do you?

18/m/us
no
yes

No
No
No

the only logical order is: 1- urinate and shit 2- shower 3- wash teeth

25 m oo ess ah

yes

yes

fight me

20/m/WALLACHIA
probably
no that shit disgusting idc

brush first because you have wait 20 minutes after brushing to eat breakfast

>a/s/l
The 00s called and left you a message

>eating after showering
what kind of animal does that

I take 30 minutes but only because i fap after taking a shower

I get the reason for that but it doesn't feel right to leave the house without freshly brushed teeth

>not fapping before
howling

do you eat before brushing or get breakfast later?

Eat before

>22/m/flag
>yes
>yes

Back in football the old wives tale was that pissing on your feet in the shower would prevent foot funk, so it was an extremely common thing.

>eating food after brushing teeth
Indeed, USA is a fucking shithole.

you are supposed to brush before breakfast because your teeth harbor bacteria from sleeping

So? Never got sick in my life and always had breakfast and then brushed my teeth. No wonder you guys use so many unnecesary meds

It has nothing to do with getting sick, it's bad for your tooth enamel

I mean if you have to pee, just do it while showering what is even the problem. It's getting washed away and then you're gonna soap yourself.

>poop
>feel like there's still some shit inside me but cant get it off my body
>have to shower fearful of having to shit again

you don't brush to clear food debris from eating you dumb niggers, you brush to kill/clear bacteria that whittle away your teeth

>that hentai
:(

1. 24/m/flag
2. Do I care
3. Yes

23/F/Italy
Maybe? idk
I did it today

The difference between men and women is who laughs at the term "waffle stomp."

sauce

12/f/socal
Just don't tell girls you do and it's ok
Yes

>tfw pee in the shower but the drain is clogged so your feet soak in pee water

>1. Datamiming
2. i don't know
3. yes

Oh, "go to Sup Forums" they tell me. "It's fine, really! You'll enjoy it!" they say.
What do I see? Piss.

This cannot be real.

>right
I also shave in the shower. Niggas can't top my efficiency
>I don't understand how datamining works because I'm a fucking retard who just parrots shitposts I hear on Sup Forums

>el chicANO seƱores
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJSJAKSKAJSKAKSJAJSJAKSKAKAKSKAJAKSKAKSKSKAKSKSKAJAKSJAJSKKAJSKAJSJAJAJSJAKSJAKSKJAJSJSJAKSJAJAJSJSJAKSKKSJSJAJAJSKSJAJSKSKAJJSJSJAJAJSJAJSJKAKSKSKSKSSJAKSJJAJJJJSJSAKSKAJSKAKSJAKSKAJSKAKSJAJSJAKSKAKAKSKAJAKSKAKSKSKAKSKSKAJAKSJAJSKKAJSKAJSJAJAJSJAKSJAKSKJAJSJSJAKSJAJAJSJSJAKSKKSJSJAJAJSKSJAJSKSKAJJSJSJAJAJSJAJSJKAKSKSKSKSSJAKSJJAJJJJSJSJSJAKSKAKAKSKAJAKSKAKSKSKAKSKSKAJAKSJAJSKKAJSKAJSJAJAJSJAKSJAKSKJAJSJSJAKSJAJAJSJSJAKSKKSJSJAJAJSKSJAJSKSKAJJSJSJAJAJSJAJSJKAKSKSKSKSSJAKSJJAJJJJSJSJAJSJAKSKAJSKAKSJAJSJAKSKAKAKSKAJAKSKAKSKSKAKSKSKAJAKSJAJSKKAJSKAJSJAJAJSJAKSJAKSKJAJSJSJAKSJAJAJSJSJAKSKKSJSJAJAJSKSJAJSKSKAJJSJSJAJAJSJAJSJKAKSKSKSKSSJAKSJJAJJJJSJSAKSKAJSKAKSJAKSKAJSKAKSJAJSJAKSKAKAKSKAJAKSKAKSKSKAKSKSKAJAKSJAJSKKAJSKAJSJAJAJSJAKSJAKSKJAJSJSJAKSJAJAJSJSJAKSKKSJSJAJAJSKSJAJSKSKAJJSJSJAJAJSJAJSJKAKSKSKSKSSJAKSJJAJJJJSJSJSJAKSKAKAKSKAJAKSKAKSKSKAKSKSKAJAKSJAJSKKAJSKAJSJAJAJSJAKSJAKSKJAJSJSJAKSJAJAJSJSJAKSKKSJSJAJAJSKSJAJSKSKAJJSJSJAJAJSJAJSJKAKSKSKSKSSJAKSJJAJJJJSJSKSKAJJSJSJAJAJSJAJSJKAKSKSKSKSSJAKSJJAJJJJSJSJAJSJAKSKAJSKAKSJAJSJAKSKAKAKSKAJAKSKAKSKSKAKSKSKAJAKSJAJSKKAJSKAJSJAJAJSJAKSJAKSKJAJSJSJAKSJAJAJSJSJAKSKKSJSJAJAJSKSJAJSKSKAJJSJSJAJAJSJAJSJKAKSKSKSKSSJAKSJJAJJJJSJS

21/F/Portugal
I think...
Yes

The entire fucking point of brushing your teeth is to do it AFTER the meal.

You are a fucking dumb cunt.

You can piss on me anytime bb ;)

Ah yes I forgot that the miraculous abrasive compound known as toothpaste has antimicrobial properties.
Fuck anglos are dumb.

Look OP there are only two types of men in this world
Those who pee in the shower
Those who are liars
Its just that simple

I pee in the shower

28/M/see flag
How should I know, I never asked anyone about it
Yes

This was the subject of a seinfeld episode

1. 19/m
2. No
3. Yes

That was different, George was fucking peeing in a communal shower. Peeing in your own shower is fine.

>t. amerimutt who got his social security number stolen by posting personal shit online.
Fraud in your country is almost as bad if not worse than here thanks to your widespread carelessness and stupidity.