ITS REAL

HOLY SHIT GUYS BASED MILO MEME MAGIC IS REAL FRONT PAGE

breitbart.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1p7C2F40Jag
youtube.com/watch?v=9Oq1gXJbIMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You got any job openings over there on BreitbartNews marketing team?

Nobody cares.
Go get your face cut off in a muslim ghetto pls.

y so upset ben u short lil qt3.14

>BASED MILO

jesus I'm really starting to fucking hate milo.

Go suck some more nigger dick you flamboyany faux Trump supporter.

Ben Shapiro is heterosexual, Why would a subhuman fag attempt to make fun of someone who was superior to him by birth?

Barely know anything about Milo. Why the hate for him? Is he a an ironic forced meme?

Wait, does this mean the Village People are getting back together?

HL4 confirmed

Milo is an editor at Breitbart. Of course his articles are on the front page

say what you want, I kek'd

>In addition, the humble Milo dove on the grenade for the company and selflessly thrust himself into the middle of the “#FabulousWall Meme Contest,” which is currently in progress.

>As if Milo’s sacrifices weren’t enough, he even offered to sign the three T-shirts Breitbart News will give out as prizes for the most creative memes generated.

>A crack team of Breitbart meme hunters have been monitoring Twitter since the start of the competition, selecting particularly spicy examples as the submissions roll in.

This is how memes die.

He acts as a bridge from the left to the right because hes gay but people here are so edgy they have to hate him

literally who?

Heh

surprised you guys hate milo on here. Besides taking copious amounts of black dick, hes like the poster child for pol and 4 chan in general

youtube.com/watch?v=1p7C2F40Jag
@58:00

Milo is really cringe

If he stuck to the talking points rather than being a flamer I wouldn't have a problem. It's his over the top gay persona and theatrics that put me off.

yea hes definitely over the top but I thought 4 chan would endorse him for sure. He's Literally the only one, other than trump, that truly speaks his mind. Maybe I dont know this place as well as I thought.

>Sup Forums really started to hate him after he made fun of fat people

Lmaoooooo fatasses

Faggot liberal trash.

So many buttblasted redditors lately. Did they spam your safe space with trump memes? Poor you. Lurk more. Milo will never be Sup Forums approved.

Most of /pol is reactionary right wing meaning the reaction being to the state of "degeneracy" that has become the western world.

I'm not advocating we throw homosexuals off of roof tops but if a straight person were to talk about sex every waking moment and make a vulgar quip about it at every chance they would be labeled a slut. When a gay person does it it's just pride though and we are supposed to accept it otherwise we are hateful bigots.

I don't understand why sexuality = identity. If I made my whole identity about fucking chicks id be a sleazeball.

Overt sexuality, homosexuality in particular is a left wing weapon of destabilization to a nations moral fabric.

And no that doesn't mean sex is bad just keep it private

>a jew
>superior
lolilol

im not butthurt at all? Im a 4 channing trump supporter...... Milo is too.... thats why I posted that

With any community there's always going to be exceptions to patterns of behavior and common thought, if not a spectrum. I think the hate is half serious in the sense that pol doesn't like him for being that annoying Sup Forums incarnate meme spouter type and using the lol look at me i am a flamboyant gay christian conservative. He comes off as a tryhard contrarian at times. The other half is the i don't like him because he's a raging homosexual nigger lover, which is just a detault pol meme position.

they're both jews, you stupid fuck. milo shills for zionism incessantly

Oh and he's a Jew. That's enough for pol to reject him regardless of anything else.

>thinking the hate for niggers, Jews, and homosexuals on pol is just a meme

Lots of reddit ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=9Oq1gXJbIMQ

You can't be lower than a jew. Milo is a gay kike and Ben is a straight kike. A gay kike isn't worse than a straight kike simply because you can't be worse than a kike.

Stop farming Sup Forums for clicks faggot

There is one way for a Jew to redeem himself though.

sure is reddit in here

It's a meme position in the sense that people that don't even believe in it will still take the position just to because Obviously there is a very large amount here who are 100% serious about it, but to argue that pol is a hivemind at all times isn't being honest.

Just because*

>gay nigger cock sucker should go get beheaded
>'faggot liberal trash'!
lmao

>pol

I'm typing on my phone so trying to be quick as possible. Sorry accuracy isn't my top priority

>inb4 nigger

Sup Forums is being Sup Forums with this edge, its just that theres a milo overdose

I dont think theres ever a moment on /pol in the last 6 months where hes not mentioned somewhere in some thread.

IM GOING TO HELP BUILD THAT WALL!

>implying being gay isnt a conscious decision