How can he get out of JUST tier?

How can he get out of JUST tier?

Just what?

He tries to do too much when his team needs it and goes full Bert Farve mode which is why he's statistically the WORST third down QB of all time. He needs to correct that before his legs give out and he goes from being a top 10 QB to a fringe top 40 QB once he becomes an immobile oldfag.

he can learn basic QB fundamentals

it's legit painful to watch him under center

He wasn't even the reason they lost. Hell he's the only reason their offense does anything. Brees torching their secondary and his WRs being unable to catch/make plays are not his fault

I didn't watch this game but were his passes on target? Because when I saw him this season he's consistently overthrown his targets, and he's never been an accurate passer, only hitting 60% Comp% twice in his career

Hello newfag

First half they were pinpoint but his """""receivers""""" kept dropping them. Second half he remembered who he was and went back to his normal inaccuracy.

Is it just me or did he play better after getting poked in the eye with his own visor?

He was good overall, but their redzone offense was utter shit. 6 points in their first 3 redzone trips, including a dropped TD that lead to a missed FG that ended up being the difference. They need a 10 foot tall redzone target desu

Sham Newton has never been a good qb. Everyone loves to talk about how they got to the Owl but they never mention that they played 3 playoff teams all season that year.

"The hit me when I run with the ball! Protect me nfl daddies!!"

>a leaf

Yes, the WRs absolutely sucked and dropped easy passes that would have been easy tds

just get back to rebbit

>He wasn't even the reason they lost
>intentional grounding
>taking a sack to end the game
>b-but sCam wasn't why they lost

Cam played fine, his team failed him between the OL collapsing and receivers being unable to catch perfect passes

Did your wife's son tell you that?

>meanwhile Brees lights up their D like a gang fight in chicago
>WRs drop everything
>lose by 5
>lets blame all of it on Cam though

Imagine being so inaccurate that throwing blind is better than when you try

Just leave, fuck

Like i get that everyone was once a newfag but I never once asked what the fuck any of the slang meant, i simply deduced over time and was never once called out for being a newfag

But you new guys are just the fucking worst

cam is more accurate than people give him credit for, anyone who watches even one of his games can see that. his problem is a) the offense assembled around him has pretty much never been good, o-line has been consistently garbage and hes never had a true #1 receiver, and b) he tries to make big plays happen to compensate for the offenses shortcomings which results in a lot of long incompletions. his y/a is pretty close to league average

He can’t. He’s Donovan McNabb all over again.

get better receivers than fucking funchess and the literally whos

This. Their WRs are Bears tier.

He's finished. He is mentally broken. The only thing that might save him is a Chappelle-esque trip to Africa to rediscover himself.

>sacked 4 times
>sacked on last play
>$cam w-wasnt the p-problem

Play for the Patriots when Brady retires

You left out Gano missing a 25 yard chipshot

Literally the most fragile ego in pro football. Getting wrecked by Manning in the Super Bowl destroyed the man.

Cursed for not diving on the fumble in a superbowl. Literally will never win anything no matter where he goes

>wrecked by Manning
Did you watch the game? Manning was the last person doing any "wrecking"

>a fucking faggot

Yeah, a better qb would've stopped the defensive coordinator from calling that blitz

>it was the defence that made cam do an intentional grounding in the last 30 seconds

If Cam doesnt throw that, they dont have to go for a hail mary.

Yeah, he should have just hurdled all three defensive players in his backfield

Cameron will always be inconsistent, but it wasn't his fault the Panthers lost yesterday. They really need to get a couple good WR's and another running back or 2. McCaffrey is good, but he's not a typical RB and would be better in the slot.

He's probably never going to be that accurate, but the Panthers would improve if they ran more of a high school offense, really run heavy with Cam and the backs with most of the passing game coming from play action to the TEs or receivers in the middle of the field.

he is mentally weak
affects all "basketball player playing football" players (jimmy graham, devin funchess).
if things dont go their way right away, they lose concentration and fold. its predictable. if Cam has early success and can sustain it, he sulks. if a positive result can't be gifted to him (he wont fight for it), like an interception into the green zone or score, he will crumble. its quite predictable, actually

this the same thing limiting Jameis. its the millennial mindset where they can't put their jerkoff session showboating in the passenger seat to compete. These type of athletes never had to compete in their career as most everything was just handed to them because they were the biggest/fastest kid on their teams.

This, bitch out in the biggest play of your life and you're cursed to be the universes bitch for all of eternity.

He's a scrambling negro, he can't.

A newfag?

>criticizing newfags
>with redditspacing

>the millennial mindset
Man, every player born from 1980-1999 must be terrible.

>interception into the green zone

>wear #1

he JUST'd himself day one, he's dammed to never win anything in the NFL.

He can't. All meme running QBs fail eventually.

Why do so many idiots on this forum end their sentence by saying JUST?

Are people on here really this mentally retarded and damaged?

A better qb would have picked that blitz up

>Wake up
>Mike Shula is still our OC
>Marty Hurney wants the GM job full-time again

The forced sale of this team is going to set us back ten years isn't it

>he doesn't understand memes
JUST

Fuck Babby Cam but if you pin that loss on him you are a literal retard. They have practice squad receivers and red zone play calling worse than even the Falcons

There can only be one.

That's why it was so crushing.

>Brees literally hands him a win with a 4th down botchery
>uses it to underthrow receivers and get sacked

I just find it amazing that as a run-first QB he seems to get 10 seconds to throw quite often and chooses those times to just stand in the pocket and eventually throw it away

If Hurney becomes GM again I'm seriously done. My one hope is with Richardson selling the team we stop this good old southern boy nonsense and hire and fire based off of actual ability. The fact that Hurney was allowed to be anywhere near a GM spot at the Panthers again is bush league nonsense. There is a good reason he wasn't considered for another GM position