Who's ready for Power Rangers?

Who's ready for Power Rangers?

As a 38 year old man that went to the new Ninja turtles and the new Star wars movies, I'm gonna have to draw the line here
Still gonna watch it when it's available on direct tv though

Saw a screening, actually decent.

Ill pirate it in 6 months

Those suits look retarded, should have gone for an Iron Man aesthetic

Nah, Their power crystal Growing the suits was a great idea

does it have the theme song?

sounds like shit, blacknerd's first impressions sound paid as fuck and he cant even hear how he contradicted himself.
Not looking good, even my children havent been talking about it and they watch garbage.

>tfw the marathon jewish tactic is working on me
>tfw actually kinda want to go see this

Guys I just saw it and I honestly thought it was awesome. As a fan of the show for a long time with no expectations. The tone is actually pretty light and if you get past the mediocre dialogue it's fun. The action is pretty sweet, a bit too much slow motion and cgi but really cool nevertheless.

Wasn't perfect but I left the movie happy. My only gripe is that they didn't show how the zords fused and the megazord was too bland.

Go watch it if your a power ranger fan and try to appreciate what they got right.

$0.02 has been deposited into your account.

Reminds me when YongYea hyped up MGSV and gave it a 10/10 when it turned out to be shit.

The suits look like shit. I'll stick to the marathon. Pretty sure RPM kino will be on by then.

>They intentionally run the worst seasons at the end to make the movie look good

MGSV was a really fun and well made game, wtf are you on? Are you an Arin Hanson who hates good things.

>incomplete game
>"well made"
stay on Sup Forums, buddy.

Why are the Power Rangers in Toronto?

> zords are shit
> transformation shit
> megazord shit

All I need to know

I think I'll see a daytime showing sometime in a couple weeks when the hype is down.

>hype

Lol

Not , but it does for like 5 seconds or so, its very nice

The marathon has been only making me definitely not want to see this movie. Watching all the past seasons shows me that the movie appears to lack any of the things that make me enjoy the various seasons of Power Rangers.

When they fight as the individual dinosaurs it's pretty great. And I didn't say megazord was shit, it just wasn't perfect. Does some cool shit

Saw movie, really liked it.

Actually a character focused movie with emotions and arcs and shit.
Action is fun but is fairly different to show and not really as much as you'd think.
The amount of changes to the source material will probably piss off die-hard fans, weirdly enough.

Loved the movie, understood where they were going with the megazord, megazord design is still shit.

I get that the megazord cant be a normal thing for the zords to do cos "why dont they just be the megazord from the beginning", and i get that the individual zords melting together into one unit after being pushed into 'the pit' echos the entire arc of the film. I also get that melting the zords together means you can jump straight to megazord in a sequel. But 5 robots that intentionally combine are much cooler than 5 robots that get melted in vaguely a person shape.

A FUCKING KRISPY KREME