Is there anything more depressing than eating out alone?

Going to a cinema alone.

Realizing that ywn be a Finn

S-STOP

not having a gf

No, I like being able to concentrate on the film.

I nominate music festivals and concerts.

Going to an Amusement Park alone

going to the club alone

Eating fast food alone is nothing, going out to a sit down restaurant alone is really awkward, especially when you're just getting a free meal and water.

i thought Chads did this all the time

Depends.

If company is important to you then I would guess so. If you're a a bit of a loner then no.

>eating food is a social activity

No

It’s nothing

I always go to cinema alone and don’t feel any depress

I do it too

Being with others while desperately wanting to be alone. Also:
kill yourselves, normalscum.

Korea doesn't have a "no singles" policy in theaters, yet?

Hol' up, is this a real thing or just a meme like penis inspection day?

No I have friends and a gf so it doesn't bother me. I sometimes eat by myself after work to wait out my commute traffic

*leaving the club alone

Chads generally hit the club with a harem of 9/10s

Eating cornflakes and milk separately

>he unironically went to ((KFC)) alone and physically ordered something in the year 2017
That shit is a scam dude, make it yourself.
Cooking fried chicken and french fries is basic stuff you monkey

I-is going out to the bar on your own seen as depressing?

nothing wrong with eating alone

here is my list from more to less depressing:

1. playing teams sports alone
2. playing chess alone
3. having sex alone
4. going to the movies alone
5. drinking alone
6. eating alone
7. sleeping alone
8. working alone
9. working out alone
10. shooting up malls alone

No

Posting all day without any (you)s

almost same as #5 on my list
not too bad

I think i have the strongest mentality here.

Yeah there are a lot. Eating alone isnt really that bad

>tfw like to have lunch alone at work
>mfw coworkers started calling arrogant because of that
lol what the fuck is wrong with brazilians, they can't be alone for 5 seconds

>tfw at uni always eat only when people are crowding

>eating with coworkers

>more depressing than eating out alone
are you kidding me

Here's your (you) buddy :-)

lol? you go to the club with wingman or alone.

Going to a titty bar alone.

None of these are depressing if you have a shred of self confidence.
This is just strange. Definitely potentially depressing.

You won't even get in if you go alone

*going to a cinema alone, smuggling in shitty booze with the best price to ABV ratio, and promptly forgetting the entire film because you drank it all mixed into an overpriced theatre soda

I have never gone to the cinema alone, but desu I think I'd prefer it.

that was right in the feels...

starving alone

It being your birthday and literally no one contacting you in any way to say happy birthday.
Being gone from school / work / anywhere you go regularly and no one even acknowledging that you were gone when you come back.

I'm fine with people eating alone.

I can't stand people that desperately need to turn on the fucking TV whenever they happen to walk into a room that has one.

this

>birthday in less than a month
>if it werent for facebook no one would remember
>don't even know if friend will take me out somewhere
>tfw depression

I do that frequently during times of the day when a restaurant is relatively empty.

>he has friends
>he has hope

Not being able to afford eating out alone.

Not eating sucks worse, you spoiled brat.

Making fun of people eating alone in back while working at a restaurant was some of the most fun I had working at a restaurant. We'd always go over and put 2 drinks at the table and ask when the other person they're with is coming. A couple got so embarrassed they left, it was fucking great. Sometimes we'd paint a smiley face on the plate with ketchup, too.

Going to football matches alone.

cool story bro. most people eating alone in the back are just chilling while doing their work (going through notes etc).

>We'd always go over and put 2 drinks at the table and ask when the other person they're with is coming.
Wait, so in America you don't order a drink but get something random brought to your table automatically?

I literally turned 23 last tuesday and NO ONE at work even said to me happy birthday user. This week alone, was the birthday of another 2 coworkers and their cubicles were decorated with balloons and people gave them presents, candy, cakes etc....
> Tfw at least my grandma called me

I have done it.

Happy Birthday, user!

happy birthday my dear user :)

that's really odd because office rules are usually the same for everyone. they probably don't have you on file. do you receive your paycheck?

t. i really wish they didn't know about my birthday

And you autists then claim making friends after elementary school is impossible
It was probably a personal thing, not something the office does for the employees
And they didn't do anything for him because he kept quiet about it instead of casually telling his friends/co-workers a weeks beforehand

no, you order drinks

but i am not the one complaining. i don't like people

Phht, no one at my workplace knows my birthday either but no one has asked nor have I told anyone.
I dont care much about birthdays anyway so there is that.

I rather eat alone desu

Other people would just ruin it

I literally did both of these today and really enjoyed the movie.

Nothing wrong with being alone.

thats no KFC lad.

nothing wrong with this

bruh

NORMALFAGS

Fuck off and die, normalfags.

>eating alone
>going to a cinema alone
>going to a beach alone
>travelling to another city alone
Done all that.

going to public places and doing things in public alone isn't depressing

go see a therapist, retard

I did this past may. Watched two movies in a row then walked all the way home instead of catching a bus for maximum loneliness.

I did feel lonely, I still do. But part of me prefers it like this. I don't know, man. Think I'm losing that last tiny ounce of sociability I had left.

Wonder if offing myself is the next step

If this happened to me I would simply assume they were being nice.

i want to eat kfc now

Wait, walking places instead of taking a bus\tram is a sign of loneliness? Because I do that all that time. Do you think people notice that?

Even if someone was going to judge you, which I doubt, if you're in any sort of city or town there's always a destination in the direction you're walking. If someone drives by you might be going to the dentist up the street, or to the bus stop up the street, or to some restaurant a couple blocks up and one over. How would they know, and even if they did, who cares.

Have any of you guys accepted/embraced this loneliness? I myself am kinda spergish so I don't mind the loneliness too much. Sometimes I try and be normie and try to join my colleagues but I don't know, I just... fell out of their scope.

We'll be "best buds" for a few months and then we'd be strangers the next. Occasional "Hi, how are you?" when we meet and thats it.

I think I'm going to die alone

yeah being an amerifat on a scooter

Nightmare mode: going to a buffet alone in a country where you don't know the language. Accidentally did that yesterday at my hotel in shenzhen. I didn't realize it was a seafood buffet until after I paid. I don't even like seafood. Ate one plate and left. Mock me if you will, the damage is already done.

I have no issue eating alone at regular restaurants.

Drinking alone

Treated like invisible man

Often there's an automatic glass of ice water they get you before you order. You order anything else.

bullshit. don'√ know about your country but here you can see even good looking girls eat alone pretty often, and i don't think they are lonely or just failed to find someone to eat a meal with

Eating out with your mom.

I've spent most of my time alone for the last 10 years. Eventually you take the time you were wasting lamenting being alone and start doing fun things (still alone, but fun.)

Eating out your mum

Not being allowed to eat alone

>Oh hey user. What up? Is this place empty? Great cool. Yo, watch the game last night? It was good. Imma get some bread. You want anything?

Leave me alone reeeeeeeeee