Holy shit!! Sup Forums BRTFO!!

Holy shit!! Sup Forums BRTFO!!

youtu.be/dIPx3jpSunQ

In all seriousness though, I have never felt more contempt towards a person I've never met than I have towards this cunt, absolutely the worst kind of person. Smug, thinks he always has the right opinions, his opinions are either the edgiest possible or the most c.ucked possible, his voice is so effeminate, his appearance is overly groomed and effeminate, thinks people give a shit about anything he has to say, thinks he's some kind of guru who has a groundbreaking perspective on everything, fakes emotion like a sociopath, has dead eyes, has a constant condescending tone, treats anybody who doesn't agree with him like a bad person. All of his methods of backing up his arguments consist of googling the definition of something, or search google images for examples of something.

He is the definition of a c.ucked, nu-male.

Any other shining examples of what not to be in life?

If I could shoot him and get away with it, I would.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXszdB6ACPg
youtube.com/watch?v=W8RNbzscfXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mH-ggNHMGZg
youtube.com/watch?v=SRarR6Gytdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't comprehend how people like him live for so long... Does he audience not know where he lives by now? He's been doing this psychopathic shit for over 6 years now.

I don't condone killing people, but this guy is not okay in the head.

He is indoctrinating people into fucking africans just because its trendy.. That is a crime against humanity.

whoa.. science is based on facts... and science is against pol... wow pol finally btfo...

really makes u think

Why do you take this fag seriously.

I want to fuck his boipucci.

You have terrible taste in boipucci

I thought he was in a girl's bedroom at first with the vanity mirror on his dresser . .

follow up bump

His face looks like he's been using a really harsh black head removing facial at least twice a day for a month. Is this some indication of narcissistic OCD?

I hate this faggot on the basis that my 12 year old brother started acting like him

So then... whats the difference between him and pretty much any other political youtuber, alt right especially?

he would make a good trap/trannie, i hope he comes out as trans soon

I automatically disliked him for the same reason, but after watching a couple of his videos its apparent that he's not a cuck

Ew pls, he's a cute twink.

He is basically Zoolander if he was more stupid and into kiddy fiddling.

This is just another example of people on Sup Forums not realizing they're the same as the SJW in this video.

Faggot op can you give me a TL;DR? I don't want to give this cuck a view

Actually very little, I hate the personalities of all the "alt-right crew" (Amazing Atheist, Sargon, bearing, undoomed etc.) despite the fact that I agree a lot with what they have to say, I just hate this all-knowing, condescending "I'm objectivly right, and if you disagree with me, your an idiot and an awful person." kind of attitude they all have, armoured sceptic being the only one I actually like, the rest are just cunts, especially Amazing Atheist, he's just one step below Onision for me on the hate scale.

>"Black people are the real Jews"

Blacks haven't even master the art of lying or management yet, so they are from being Jew-tier.

I want to bash that smug fuck's skull in so fucking bad

>they're the same as the SJW in this video.

yes how dare we not take time to address every insane claim the left makes, every time they make it

the burden isn't on them to make their case, it's on us to make it for them

He's a legitimate pedophile. He has a sexual
pattern of molesting young girls in public and
then driving them to self harm for amusement
on you tube. And he repeatedly gets away with
it.

He attacks girls 12-16 years old, and
emotionally baits them and guilts them for sex
once they buy into his fake persona of fame
and E-money. One young girl gained a bunch
of weight and shaved her head and went crazy
another girl was slandered into silence.

And he's allowed to get away with it. What if
this predator went after your sister, or
daughter? Didn't we have the death eaters who
targeted pedos or something?

Basically he's just making a video trying to refute the arguments of "racists", contradicting himself throughout, stating the same old, shit you hear everywhere, but just with an added layer of smug condescension that goes above and beyond most libcucks.

He tries to refute the argument that white people have invented most modern inventions by bringing up a statistic, that in fact, the Chinese have, because most things are made in China.

He tries to say that white people aren't good looking and used screenshots from the Jeremy Kyle show as examples to prove his point without a hint of irony.

Worst of all, the arguments he's attacking were taken directly from stormfront, the lowest hanging fruit in the orchard, that's like trying to attack and refute the opinions of the Westboro baptist church or something, and acting like you're a genius for being able to blow them the fuck out.

He even mentions how his IQ is 136, in passing.

This guy should quit doing whatever he's doing to his eyebrows. It's not a good look.

>onision
>taking anything from a guy who openly visits tumblr seriously
fuck off
sage

In any case, first off his points:
>Genetic diversity makes us stronger
We have survived for several millenia here in Europe with only the people native to the place.
Also black people suffer from shorter lifespan and massive problems the further up north you go, when you pass past the alps they will have much weaker bones, poor eyesight and have problems with the cold.

In short: mixing with blacks or "everybody" will ruin our chances of survival and give us a need for vitamin D which will force us to up production of something we wouldn't need otherwise.

Secondly he goes on about it making us more intelligent: It won't, for one, intelligence can't be measured, if he means more informed then it's because of modern education and having more information accessible.
Mixing together everyone (especially Europe with africa and the middle east) would blown our IQ down significantly and in turn make us worse at problem solving.

Also his sources are shit. Not a single scientific paper.

Why does his videos constantly stutter? Annoying as hell.

On everything else: It's irrelevant. "Violent ancestors" are not something i give a shit about, It's about war, famine and etcetera. People have enslaved each other since the beginning of time.

When he goes on about China, most of the stuff produced there is done by western companies hiring companies to produce their products. They are also using western technology, go figure.

Then he goes on about asians being smarter, sure, they have higher IQ on average. So? They were stuck with their technology for a long while until we came along with colonization.

Then he cherrypicks about how mixed people look more "attractive", I have no idea where he's coming from but with modern tools anybody can look attractive. Seeing mulattos in their normal environment makes me want to puke, from kids to adult, they look like shit.

Then he goes on about how nonwhites invented shit: They invented stuff with the help of western methods and education (which are: you guessed it, white.) and says that video games would not exist without black people, not even considering that there may have been other people competing in the market for it.

Then he continues again and again with this retarded shit. Were there any competitors in the fields he is talking about? Most likely.

Judging people completely individually is also impossible if you're looking for an overlook of an entire peoples.

Or: TLDR
his arguments are nothing new and you can avoid almost every single one of them by simply not having the exact position as the man he argued against (not even arguments)

People still care about Onision? I remember DramaTubers making videos on him like 7 years ago.

lol

That's the "alt-right crew"? Amazing Atheist was a Bernie supporter until he dropped out. Sargon is just a liberal who hates SJW's.

1- Hybrid vigor in humans hasn't been biologically proved.
2- Genetic diversity isn't related with different race. People from a same country but from different towns are enough genetically diverse.
3- The article that he quotes has been debunked many times here.

Yeah, I'm not going to watch that.

>onision

sage

If someone gives me this faggot's address, I will fly there and knock him in the fucking head.

This displays a misunderstanding of what "science" actually is. Science is not an entity, it is a method used to test the validity of a hypothesis.

>"Inreracial genes make you STRONGER"
>"AHAHAHHA EVEN BIOLOGY DOESN'T AGREE WITH YOU! GO RACEMIX!"

When this meme die?

In any case.
Onision seems to support and condone forcing whites to live with blacks (inflicting on our conditions of life by making us live with foreign races in our own homelands) and wants to incite it basically because it will make us "stronger"

Not even that. He is quoting a newspaper article, he hasn't read the original study.

The scientific study talk about genetic diversity, not race. People are enough genetically diverse inside their own race, even their own country.

He's a fag, that should explain it.

Alt right is more so TRS and Ramzpaul, I'm not sure you understand what the "Alt right" is.

Cant look at that numale.

The alt-right isn't even a thing, at best it's just people who are anti-PC or nationalistic but young.

Not to forget he dropped out of the military for mental problems.

Not even a surprise.

Isn't this the Youtuber whose fan base consists entirely of edgy 12-16 year olds?

Onion is a fag who likes dick in his ass. He made a video about it.

>mfw cis males keep looking at my mouth for blowjobs.

>Amazing Gaytheist
>Scrotum of Mossad
>alt right

This is infuriating. He actually thinks he's smart

Saw him like a decade ago.
Hes still hormone imbalanced rageguy.
Maybe he should join fellowship of scientology

>breeding between the lines

If anybody is considering jumping into these comments, consider using these arguments.

that fucking voice

what a flaming FRUIT

christ almighty

Gonna make a response video that refutes everything he says. How palatable should I make it to the masses, Sup Forums?
Or should I go full edgy redpill and imply white supremacy?

Why even bother?

Make it something that someone would show to their mom and dad

A mix between normie friendly and edgy nazi is fine. If you aren't big on YT the were the only ones who will see it, so it doesn't really matter if you go full nazi I guess.

>black people are the real jews

lel

Every time I see this cuck's face, I burst out in laughter. He's like an amalgamation of every female and male trait put in to one cuck abomination. The pseudo serious look in his eyes and the chiseled jaw combined with the puckered lips and female like hair is so ridiculous, I can't help but chuckle to myself.

Everyone's insulting him but nobody's actually refuted anything he said.
Is Sup Forums well and truly BTFO?

I've refuted him in the comments.

>pol same as a literal satanist marxist piece of human waste

It was b8 but the thread's basically dead now anyway

also WITNESSED

Wow pol btfo. Good stuff. Fuck off pol

Why is everyone just now making threads about this retarded faggot? Did I miss something?

Yeah, this guy sucks. Here's a pretty good video by Oscar Turner that mocks him.

youtube.com/watch?v=cXszdB6ACPg

He cheated on his bisexual ex-wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8RNbzscfXQ

>Pic related, his ex is on the right. Typical special snowflake.

wot

Why are you typing cuck like c.uck? Has it stopped working again?

I wasn't sure when I made the thread, I wanted to be on the safe side.

Why Sup Forums and the newer generations born in mid to late 90's cares so much about youtuber's opinions ? seriously, I can't understand you faggots obcession with people speaking their worldviews in youtube ?
And I'm not even an oldfag, though I remember when youtube was basically normal people posting random videos and videoclips.

[citation needed]

>onision
I'm not clicking that shit

Is that a fucking vibrator on the desk behind him?

lol definitely the hitachi magic wand

>black people are the real jews.
Report him to the ADL and they might be able to pressure jewtube to shoah the video.

how?

And the vibrator, anime poster, and also the "Girls Rule" sign...

Holy christ this video is just the epitome of the smug liberal.

lmao if that's not a fallacy I'm literally gonna kill myself: 0.7% of whites and 4.7% of blacks incarcerated, (671% more) and he goes and says: "well that's 99.3% free whites and 95.3% blacks so no big deal, also i don't give a shit about education"
son, are you fucking retarded?
Then he goes like muh science after making a comparison that was misleading 645% not bad

youtube.com/watch?v=mH-ggNHMGZg

>half of you can only dream of having a body like this

is he serious, i can't tell with this retard

>child birthing his
>narrow shoulders
>dogshit skin

Oh shit guys were screwed

Oh shit I saw you in the comments betterthanjesus2.

I might reply to you with the comment "kek"

OP I completely agree. This man alone is single handedly destroying the minds of his (obviously) young, impressionable viewers. And the arrogance in which he spews his regurgitations literally is maddening.

What really makes me loose faith in humanity is that a guy like this has

>MILLIONS!

of viewers...

this guy is just a masochist all around. he gets off on being a degenerate, destructive, self hating faggot fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=SRarR6Gytdo

So much fucking disgust

Leafy is a fucking faggot that talks shit over the internet but would get his 13 year old looking ass kicked any day of the week.

>he's not a KEK?

did I read that right?

he's a massive fucking faggot loser that needs to kill himself
I'd knock him out

post link here pls

lol he doesn't understand biology or pop science.

>muh science is infallible meme

The worst cancer on our society.

Nobody cares about youtube celebrities except kiddos or shut-ins.

Fuckin kek