What did these clowns do before RLM?

What did these clowns do before RLM?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQ7IsweJY6I
youtube.com/watch?v=-gwbxh4_hiY
youtu.be/flOOOCap1uc?t=6m23s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

huff paint

Pretty sure Jay had a run in with the law but is now a recovered person. He made up with that girl in the plinket videos (The Mista pleaze! I'm beggin ya) Something happened where he got drunk and I forgot what happened. Anybody know what I am talking about. It was on the gilchrest rant

I'M DYING LAUREN!

Mike used to do wet work for the CIA.

Congratulations on getting literally everything wrong.

sucked cock

tfw I didn't even notice the furfag in the middle was replaced with rich evans

Wow that's bad, Mike probably not a real racist but he called Jay a "dumb ginni fuck" in the wolf of Wall Street hitb

make wedding videos

Jesus Christ you sound like a fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQ7IsweJY6I

They made Gorilla Interrupted. That's what brought them all together. There's a good documentary on the dvd called "How Not To Make A Movie" and it's probably the best quality thing RLM has ever done.

Mike and Rich knew each other in high school and bonded over sci fi and star trek and similar humor style. Mike would film rich and make silly shit like "Richard Edlund Vs His SOns" which is on youtube and is probably the best highschool level video I have ever seen in terms of humor. Mike would make rich dress up in costumes and make him fall down, and it amused him.
Jay was into John Waters and Kevin Smith, and was making his own little movies and stuff and met Mike through an indie filmmaker forum in the late 90s. They would send each other tapes and decided to collaborate and make Gorilla Interrupted.
Then they kept making shit, and mike moved away to Arizona and started Redlettermedia and started making Plinkett stuff and moved back and reformed with rich and jacy and the rest is history.

jay looked funny here

now he doesn't

what's the deal?

WOW THIS IS A QUALITY THREAD ABOUT TV AND/OR FILM

ENDLESS TRASH

Yes I remember when they said this in their video too.

you are so fucking clever. everyone tell this guy how funny and smart he is

Facial hair.

Also, I'm pretty certain that before they became RLM proper, they did wedding and event photography/recording to pay the bills.

Should I buy gorilla and interrupted + how not to make a movie?

yes

Nah can you just give me a IN DEPTH summary

>Lost weight
>Replaced chinstrap with trimmed beard
>Combed his hair
Now he's hot

stop making shit up about them

I KNOW REDLETTERMEDIA

here's your reply

OP, they sucked nigger cock at a glory whole.

>glory whole
>whole

Mike used to sell cars in a failing lot whereas Jay spent most of his time drawing anime and selling his creations online. Rich hadn't been doing much since the incident.

>Mike used to sell cars in a failing lot
this. he was in the commercials and everything

It means they gave AND received, i.e. the glory is whole, versus only giving or receiving, which makes it a partial glory, aka a glory hole.

Isn't Rich an out of work construction worker?
He was fired after stealing lumber, IIRC.

What part of that was made up?

Have you seen "How Not to Make a Movie"?

>IN DEPTH summary
So, a torrent link?

it was all fake and you know it

I often wonder this, what their day jobs were before RLM started paying the bills.

My guesses:

>Mike: Air conditioner and heating repair
>Rich: Food Lion cashier
>Jay: Assistant wedding video editor
>AIDS: Web designer
>Wizard: Denny's waiter
>Mike's BRAAP gf: Salon hair stylist

youtube.com/watch?v=-gwbxh4_hiY

you're getting pretty desperate now

I guarantee that shitty video they made in highschool like 20 fuckin years ago is better than anything you have or ever will do

if you say so, nutcase

Why is Jack so cool?

>tfw I have done most of these

should I worry about my gf guys?

Skeltal hand is a deal breaker for most grills

Did we ever find out what the fuck happened to Jesse?

>the future
>not having luggage droids
"M0-Ot, get our bags."

Stop reminding me, damn it! I just wanna remember him as he was!

yes.

>tfw done every single one of them
thats why ill never have a gf

Welfare and shooting wedding videos

Kys rlm drone

What is Mike's relation to Pharmacy?
All of their medicine props are incredibly accurate and in the early RLM videos they make a lot of specific references to pharmaceuticals

youtu.be/flOOOCap1uc?t=6m23s

she read the comments. all of the RLM staff eventually read comments on their videos, but Jessi had the habit of reading everything. People were weird and mean to her. Then she mentioned weed in a stream and some neckbeards tried to doxx her and have her arrested. One guy even got her employer's information and sent some deeply concerned email to get Jessi fired but the boss dgaf about weed.

She and Mike used to go on dates to a specific theater in Milwaukee, but they stopped going there after some fans were being really creepy, following them into the theater and sitting near them. Mike, Rich, Jay, Jack, Josh, and any guests or friends have no problem going to that same theater, but Jessi refuses. Mike and Jessi now go to a theater in a suburb of Milwaukee for their date night. I go to school near there, and I saw them twice but I'm not autistic so I just said that I liked their work and to have a good night.

Horsey Sauce

Mike and Jay hated each other around 2001.