Why Blacks Shouldn't Play Football

Hi Sup Forums, it's Sup Forums here. It's ok, we share a common ground.

There's an online database that tracks penalties in NFL games.

Out of curiosity I've begun my own spreadsheet of penalties which also tracks their race.

In the Titans/Chiefs Wildcard game, four penalties were committed by white players, usually for technicalities within the game (blocking incorrectly, jumping the snap count). These are understandable penalties as they have to do with either A) reaction time or B) holding - which occurs on every play regardless of whether it's called.

Blacks made up eleven of the penalties. These consisted of childish errors like having too many players on the field at once, and multiple instances of unnecessary roughness. AKA niggers chimping out. One asshole even hit the kicker when everyone knows this penalty is practically a death sentence.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/1435107-the-nfl-holding-crisis-where-do-refs-have-a-responsibility-to-throw-flags
youtube.com/watch?v=0o9i2YBYp-I
youtube.com/watch?v=PRy9S0pBi78
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too many men on the field is the coach's fault, it means a poorly timed substitution.

> it's Sup Forums here

Its an autistic fag pretends he represents a board episode

This is Marcus Peters.

In the 2017-2018 NFL season, Marcus has done two things. He tackles people before they even have the ball, and he chimps out.

>M. Mariota
>white

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>holding - which occurs on every play regardless of whether it's called.
is this true

There is no NFL if Blacks don't play

>it's Sup Forums here
>it's actually a fucking leaf

Without niggers it would turn into the superior form of handegg, rugby.

>Sup Forumsack doesn't understand basic statistics like controlling for differences in sample size

I'm not even surprised, I bet you think statistics is just liberal brainwashing or some retarded shit. Good bait thread tho.

Probably a black coach

The fact that you spent time making an excel spreadsheet of this really shows how much of a degenerate you are

>blacks shouldn't play football because they're too rough and get flagged

kek this is why people say white people are pussies

>there are like 2-3x more black players than white ones in the NFL
>there are more penalties by black players than white ones

Really makes your think

Game 2. Falcons at Rams.

7 penalties committed by black players, only 2 by whites.

The two white penalties are holding & neutral zone infractions.

Too many men? Can't stay on the right side of the ball? Two separate UR penalties? All blacks.

>blacks commit disproportionate amount of violent offenses

Lol whites are pussies for not assaulting strangers.

>he's still going

Jesus Christ, as if my opinion of Sup Forums couldn't get any lower.

All penalties are optional.

You don't HAVE to punch a guy in the face after the play has been whistled dead.

Sup Forums was a mistake

These are tough fighting words coming from a shitposting leaf. You don't belong on this board

>being this new to Sup Forums
>being this new to Sup Forums
>being this new to shitposting

Do you have any evidence that black players commit so-called childish penalties at a higher rate than white ones? Because so far you're just showing totals without taking into account how many more black players there are.

It's said that I'm feeling the need to type this out because I can't tell whether you're trolling or not.

We will get there in time.

Fantastic thread t b h
Keep going

>whites can't fight back and just cry like bitches
KEK the most cucked race tbqh senpai

>i don't understand statistics, but I still think I'm smarter than black people!

Game 3, Bills against the Jags.

First time Offensive Pass Interference appears.

Your goal is to catch the ball. Tackling is for the defense.

Predictably, he is black.

underrated

aren't most football players black, meaning realistically most penalties are gonna be commuted by blacks

good bait because you got me to respond

>hairyscrota
>white

commited*

>the infinite supply of ammo you have to btfo shitskins with
>this is the hill you choose to have an autism fit over
falseflag or you have crippling autism

also most blacks are on defence, meaning they're obviously gonna be a little rougher than usual

Wildcard game #4.

This is a very bizarre penalty report in that refs appear to be throwing holding calls whenever they
see fit and it pretty much dominates the game.

bleacherreport.com/articles/1435107-the-nfl-holding-crisis-where-do-refs-have-a-responsibility-to-throw-flags

This is what it looks like when the NFL is trying to fix a game. Holding penalties are subjective to the refs, so anytime you see an influx of holding calls, ask yourself which team has the most to gain from winning.

In this case it's the Saints & Drew Brees, being he's coming off a career year.

>there are more whites getting penalties in this game than in previous ones so it's a conspiracy

This is very entertaining.

The fun chart.

Obviously the first four were boring as hell to sit through but it lets us amass this "super chart" of idiotic penalties.

Holding happens every play & pass interference is basically luck at this point. Chimping out, however, is not luck. Going balls-out into the kicker when you know it can fuck your team over, is not luck. Grabbing a guy's facemask to drag him down is not luck. It's being fucking retarded.

Of the 10 idiotic penalties called in this weekends wildcard games, blacks were responsible for 9 of them.

What's the ratio of black to white players on the teams? You're a dumbass.

Illegal shift should be a white penalty, everyone knows that blacks don't show up for their shifts, let alone work illegal ones

Six unnecessary roughness penalties were committed by six black athletes in just four games.

This would rank them 16th out of 32 NFL squads in number of idiotic UR penalties taken over an entire season despite playing only 25% of the schedule.

Continuing to follow these specific players for a hypothetical full season, they alone would obliterate the #1 spot.

Sign only white players to your fantasy team to minimize stupid penalties.

You're retarded

And it seems like you're ignoring the fact that black players are like 90% of the players so of course they're going to commit more penalties in total

>it's Sup Forums here
It's like outing yourself as a retard

You have to go back [to Sup Forums].

How many of the players are black compared to white.

If black commit 3/4 of the penalties and are also 3/4 of the players it doesnt mean anything

Hey Sup Forumsedditor, please go back

The NFL is ~70% black and ~25% White. Those charts show ~70% of the penalties being done by blacks and ~25% being done by whites. You are fucking retarded.

~68% Black ~27% white the rest is misc, use google if you want a source they all say about the same thing.

>it's Sup Forums here
you have to go back

>Whites commit less penalties
>Whites make up less than 15% of the league
OP is a brainlet

>neutral zone infraction by white player
>black cant stay on the right side ofthe ball
>fucking niggers man
do you realize how stupid you are

>niggers chimping out and taking useless penalties is ok because black people make up 70% of da league

youtube.com/watch?v=0o9i2YBYp-I

that was probably the only accurate non-idiotic statement in his whole post

>le Sup Forums boogey man XD

are you actually retarded?

kill all niggers

You sad, autistic, racist leaf.

op literally said Sup Forums here, retard.

Fuck that board and its shitty, sub average IQ posters

We should get an all white nfl team to play a typical team which is 1/3 white at most. Would be pretty funny seeing pol btfo once again

This guy understands

Penalties are not randomly assigned. That is the biggest flaw in your argument.

Interesting.

No one is saying they are. 70% of the penalties in the league being committed by 70% of the league seems pretty normal, at least if you're not retarded.

but their chemistry and timing would be unreal because they wouldn't have to deal with obnoxious black teammates, they could form a legitimate brotherhood.

>Mariota is white but Logan Paul it's not according to Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=PRy9S0pBi78
>black players have to stop a chimpout between two old white guys because the white quarterback has shittier awareness than Warren Moon
How will /spol/ ever recover?

We all know how entertaining rugby is. Big slow white meatheads jockeying for position

Seeing as how there are more black players on the field it makes sense that they get more penalties

you do understand the majority of the NFL is black, right?

>it's Sup Forums here. It's ok, we share a common ground.
wew

>Hi Sup Forums, it's Sup Forums here

Don't watch it anymore. The game has become trash. It's all about who can get away with breaking the rules and not get caught. And when they do get caught they never shut up.

Jeff Triplette literally called a penalty on a player that didn't exist yesterday

This thread is shit but the fact that you had to cherry pick a clip from before the vast majority of posters here were born proves ops narrative far more than anything that drooling autist has produced itt

imagine an all white league of nothing and the only diversity is catholic hispanics and mormon samoans.
god I would pay for that product.