Was it really his fault though?

Was it really his fault though?

>that dropped td pass followed by chip-in FG miss
no

who cares blacks shouldn't be qbs

Not at all. He threw a perfect TD pass early in the game that was dropped and the kicker missed the ensuing easy field goal. Either of those guys don't fuck up, the Panthers win.

too many other mistakes to put all the blame on him

Yes, the team leaders should always take the fall.

I'm a bigoted racist and I would like to blame this on Cam but it was not his fault. The Eternal Scot Graham Gano missed a 25 yard field goal

Yes, if every loss was Manning's fault then every loss will be Newton's fault.

but every loss wasn't mannings fault

Cam deserves better

When he wins he plays dress up and takes all the glory when he loses he plays dressup and knocks the table over. FUCK this asshat

No. It was a hard fought game that came down to the last play. Cam and the defense kept the Panthers in the game that I was praying would get out of hand early and often.

He was the best player on Carolina's team tonight and damn near willed them to an upset win. My hat's off to him.

thanks dad, wanna go play football outback?

:(

$CAM
C
A
M

350 yards, 2 TD's 0 TO's.
yeah no it was not his fault blame the shitty D.

Defense limited Kamara/Ingram to less than 50 yards and had a Brees pick.

There is literally no one to blame here. Two good teams met at team A's home field. Team A escaped with win.

there's the Dad I know

No team has been able to stop Kamara and Ingram all year until tonight. The defense forced Brees to make throws he didn't want to. One of those got picked off.

it was his coaches fault for not being aggressive and kicking 37 FGs

>le put towel over head and pout man

>conveniently leaving out his awful 60% comp %

D-dad?

There was literally no one to blame. Two damn good teams played their asses off and the home team won. Good luck next season.

The panthers stopped them in the regular season too, fåm

>There was literally no one to blame
here's your (You)

what happened to Riverboat Ron?

Cucked by Steamboat Sean

Maybe if the front office wasn't filled with idiots, Cam would still have a decent WR

>counting the Brees pick that worked in the Saints favor
lol

this

It's not his fault really. His offensive line is awful and his receivers are terrible. Name one QB who has won a super bowl with both a bad o-line and mediocre receivers?

He did literally nothing wrong

>t. Retard Boomer

>intentional grounding
>holding on to the ball way too long
>inaccurate passes
>poor clock management
>utter confusement on many crucial plays

Yeah, he played really well user.

No. He had one of his best games this season, and totally carried the team throughout the game. Meanwhile Blake fucking Bortles goes onto the next round while putting up more rushing yards than passing yards. The AFC was a mistake.

It wasn't his fault. He threw better in that game than he has in the entirety of the last two regular seasons (2016 and 2017). Panthers made some very strange choices with their receivers which backfired in that game because of the extent to which the Saints stacked the box to prevent Cam burning them on a huge run, he didn't run for more than 15 or so yards once in that game. And despite all that he still kept the Saints honest until the very last play of the game. A future HOF for certain.

Better to intercept the ball than let the receiver catch it and on their next play they got back to midfield anyway so it basically didn't matter that they started 20 yards back

Manning never scored 26 points 2 TD 0 INT and well over 300 yards in a loss.

>The Eternal Scot Graham Gano missed a 25 yard field goal
In today's NFL, that ought to be grounds for a leg-breaking. Sheesh. Didn't the Saint's place kicker make a 58-yard field goal?

Even in the old days when kickers were 140 pound string beans, 25-yard field goals were practically guaranteed.