Is "The Horde" Vs. David Dunn going to be the best superhero/non-superhero film ever? Even better than Logan?

Is "The Horde" Vs. David Dunn going to be the best superhero/non-superhero film ever? Even better than Logan?

There's a phrase for this.
Unstoppable Force Vs. Immovable Object

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b6GbWaLbAZA
youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY&t=86s
youtu.be/yWgDbZ8_tXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm really interested, but the amount of ways the movie can go wrong is too much.

I mean, how do you do a fight scene with them without making it hokey and staying to its roots?

split sucked tremendous amount of ass though

youtu.be/b6GbWaLbAZA
Nothing's better than Logan

Most likely in a contained area with lots of area for the Beast to crawl along the walls and use the element of surprise on Dunn to give it a horror film-type vibe.

I'd like to see Dunn get broken by the Horde during their first encounter then for him to

TRAINING MONTAGE - GETTING STRONGER

He comes back and shit comes to a stalemate, Kevin to re-emerge through the girl from the first film and be captured.

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY&t=86s
with any luck it will be mcavoy latched onto to Bruce Willis's back as Willis rams him into the walls and furniture for 2 hours

>Split sucked
Wrong

Yeah me too. I also hope there is a scene where Dunn has to crawl out of a big hole while dudes are chanting around him.

Unbreakable, SPLIT,Signs and devil all take place in the same world at different times. There is going to be a climatic end of the world trilogy that brings the heros of unbreakable and signs against the demons and devils from Signs and Devil.

Call "Breakable" or "Broken" and you come full circle since these people are broken to begin with but Dunn actually gets broken for real - only for him to become stronger and more "evolved".

Any download links for split anywhere?

this, I seen there was a watchable version in a thread yesterday but cant find a stream or torrent

They're gonna drown each other

It's got to be "Shattered"

Has potential for an actually great comic book universe.

>Unbreakable, SPLIT,Signs and devil
>Signs
What

Signs is not about aliens, but demons

Glassed would still be probable

Has that ever been confirmed?

Never officially, but if you ever meet Shyamalan in person he'll tell you.

Apparently there's an un-filmed twist ending that explains it too. But he - literally - ripped those last few pages out and went ahead without them.

Why would you need it confirmed? It's made pretty clear in the movie.

No it is not
Well Im glad it didnt make it, would of been a terrible TWEEST

its actually going to be a 2-part movie. the first will be about david looking for the horde and having to ask mr glass for help/advice into finding and stopping the horde. mr glass helps him but its all a setup for the horde to break out mr glass and david and the horde fighting it out with david being beaten and nearly killed. mr glass and the horde escape with the ending showing david recuperating at his house trying to figure out how to now defeat mr glass and the horde. theres a knocking at his door and he opens it to see sam jackson as nick fury, fury tells david "i hope you dont mind but i brought friends" huge jackman appears as logan smoking a cigar and says "its about time bub"

I reviewed it lol
youtu.be/yWgDbZ8_tXE

>it's all connected