Black people started to pop up in my hometown a month ago

>black people started to pop up in my hometown a month ago
no..... it cannot............it....can't........end...................like....this.......
nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono
it cannot it cannot IT CANNOT
IT CANNOT
END LIKE THIS
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can a month old baby even post on Sup Forums?

IT IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY
THERE WERE NO AFRICAN NIGGERS IN MY TOWN WHEN I WAS A HORNY TEENAGER
NOW THEY ARE EVERYWHERE
I CANT GET OUT
I CAN'T GET OUT
I C A N T G E T O U T

you underestimate black people, whitey

We are going to invade your beach wh*te

It seems that you will need this

it couldn't have ended like this

it could have not ended like this

It's the way it was meant to be, where do you think tango comes from? You just hapenned to grow up at an atypical time period.

It's okay che, embrace the negro and be enriched

STOP IT

the transformation can't be stopped

>necklacing will become a tradition in argentina in my life time

Where are they from? Cos Caribbeans are total bros desu

not him but probably from Senegal

Hey! Look! This Argentinian finally left his mom's basement and now he can see his own people for the first time. Argie, don't be scared, they look you the same way.

it's happening

But tango is african

The only thing that you can do is avoid these people, don't buy anything from them, or hire them. they will move to another place if they find opportunities in other place. or say them to move to other country

thank god i don't know that feel

>Nigs are invading literally every corner of the globe.
They say in time of great famine the pests will inherit the earth.
Mosquitoes, Jellyfish, Locust, Black people, cockroaches. The world really is actually ending.

I need to post EEEEEETTT

I know that feel.

I had one black kid in my entire high school - I thought he was a bit weird because he played as an elite in Halo 2 multiplayer. After a couple degrees in other countries, I moved back to start my career in my home town, and bought a condo near downtown. The area has numerous brown and black people, with fresh african or arabic accents. Many prefer traditional garb (ie. burqas/niqabs). And the playground across the street from me is exclusively visited by ethnic minorities.

It's quite a radical change. I don't know how it happened so quickly.

>I don't know how it happened so quickly.
>Canada

Well, I have a theory or two

>I thought he was a bit weird because he played as an elite in Halo 2 multiplayer
God damn what did everyone have against us dino-bros? Arbiter levels weren't even that bad.

Fucking niggers the Americas is an AMERINDIAN continent

I don't know, they looked funny and walked weird.

Plus you got to customize your Spartan armor so it could be cool and everything (like the samurai-inspired set in Halo 3, that one was really cool).

On top of looking like the cannon fodder you kill for most of the game (and thus being the equivalent of playing as a background character), their heads stuck out forward and lower from the body.
It was exponentially easier to get an headshot on an arbiter since their heads not only stuck out from corners, but you'd end up hitting them when aiming for the chest.

wH*toid subhumans BTFO

Oh look a stupid leaf who's never seen a real nigger in his life

Here's some study material
youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog

Accept the end, wh*toid.

Kek, it was a Argentina is black joke, you sperg.

Sup Forums is so edgy it hurts

NOOnonononoONNONnooONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOnonnoNONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yes, niggers are starting to pile up here in CABA. The worst thing is that people embrace it... fucking retards, I only hope poberty kills them.

>500.000 nogs per year in a 17 million country, from the worst country in America

yeah, you are the only one

>be me
>have hungry and thirst
>come out to buy a cookie, something to drink and cigars
>was in the night
>I crossed in a quiet street and singing a song
>"ahh that's beautiful is my contry, even I don't see flaites"
>...
>I hear a noise in the threes
>I see a white flash
>I follow with my walk, but scary
>I see something white in the darkness
>I'm scared, was my new neighbour, motumbo from Colombia, he was smoking marijuana and listening marginal music
>"Oh, Hello my neighbour How are you?" I say
>he smoke a great puff of marijuana and then dump the joint
>and he scream: "UGA BUGA, UGA BUGA, UGA BUGA"
>suddenly, anothers colombianiggers appears into the shadows, camouflaged in the night
>"what... d-do you want? why do you look me?
>suddenly, one niggerlombian grab my back, I feel something huge and heavy that almost touch the land, it was your penis
>I see all the dicks erected
>"please Mr Motumbo don't do it!!"
>but he didn't thought, he was a true ape, a gorila without reason, he wasn't a human being, he was a sexual beast
>He take down my pants
>I feel something that want penetrate me
>"please... don'd do it Mr Motumbo, I respect you, I never has been a racist, I-
>suddenly he penetrate me all at once
>I can't breathe
>I stay in shock, while he move his huge dick in my anus
>another colombianigger put his cock in my mouth
>they are asphyxiating me with his cocks
>then, come another nigger, and other, and other, so twenty colombianiggers cum in my anus
>I finish while I cry in a abandoned field and the colombianiggers stole my clothes
>they leave while screams UGA BUGA and listening marginal music

This happen to you if we don't remove these shitty niggers of our country.