Blitz

>Blitz
>A sack
>Saints win
>And may I remind you all to drink bud light and not commit disgusting acts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9uoACQyN_mM
youtube.com/watch?v=ltjIswXRAXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Joe Buck is the Cara Delevigne of sports broadcasting. He has no talent and no charisma, but he continues to find work because his family is rich and successful.

You take that back you fucking bitch

he's a pretty good baseball announcer. but you're right. for football he's like listening to paint dry.

Cara Delevingne is cute tho

I disagree. He's not great but he's not terrible either

She's gross

No clue who that is fuckgoof

Only when she wants to be. Which is most of the time though.

i laughed at this heartily

>a throw
>a catch
>giants win
>reminder to drink budlight and watch family guy

Joe Buck is walking mediocrity. Of course he's not "terrible", but he doesn't deserve his job in the slightest. There are a dozen local news sports commentators better than him.

Her family owns the fashion magazines that launched her career, founded the newspaper that promoted her, has connections in Hollywood, and of course, they are rich as hell. Completely normal-looking girl elevated to stardom purely based on who she's related to.

He seems fine to me. The play by play guy isn't (normally) the one to get emotional, unlike the dude with the cracking voice in the Titans/Chiefs game. He's supposed to give the relevant information without stumbling over his words and he does that.

The fact that OP is referencing the Randy Moss thing which was, what, 15 years ago? makes me think he just holds an irrational grudge and in reality whatever faults Buck has are exaggerated.

Having said all that, I don't think most TV announcers are worth listening to and generally I'll turn it down or listen to the local radio broadcast synced up with the video.

>ball is... caught

i wouldn't label her as "gross"
rosie o donnell and that bitch barr are gross
cara has great legs but she's got weird facial features

Exaclty

>broadcasting
>talent
>charisma

????

>He seems fine to me.

He's horrible, and is infamous for ruining great moments with the most bland and boring commentary possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=9uoACQyN_mM

Plenty of broadcasters are charismatic and are loved by the fans as a result, including Joe Buck's father, Jack, who was great and is the sole reason Joe has a career.

you having a gay mancrush on some guys that talk to you through the TV doesn't change the fact that neither of those qualities are in anyway neccessary for broadcasting it's the simplest fucking thing

>neither of those qualities are in anyway neccessary for broadcasting it's the simplest fucking thing
You'd think so, but some people still manage to fuck it up
youtube.com/watch?v=ltjIswXRAXs

ITT: autistic morons who think that a national TV broadcaster who is supposed to be impartial should be jumping around screaming with excitement over every play like that dumbshit gus johnson who was so bad, they stuck him on college sports where he belongs

also
>all your clips of buck ruining shit are from 10+ years ago
>not realizing buck has gotten a lot better in recent years

There were some bad calls in there but I also think sometimes he purposely doesn't say much to let the crowd noise kind of tell the story. I'd also say if this is some kind of smoking-gun video then it doesn't exactly sell me because he's called a fuckload of games and only a few of these calls were worthy of making a worst-of highlight reel. I'm sure everyone has some moments where they sound like a fuckface.

Fine gross is too much. She isn't attractive at all to me. You can tell by the way she acts she's trash too

literally nothing wrong with this

can we admit that chris collinsworth is the best commentator?

>swn bite your dick off

>Wow! What a sack! This guy is great. You know who else is great? Kool and the Gang. Yeah, man.

I'm gonna miss this guy.

>>swn bite your dick off

Al Michaels is better

that's okay dude -- i don't think she has you on speed dial anyway

Mitchell

Mitchell

Mitchell

Mitchell

That’s a BEAUTIFUL banana!!

He'll be back in three years

Pretty sure she knows not to bother

Down to the 35

DELET THIS

what exactly is wrong with the mitchell thing? brian mitchell doing a big kick return and he is saying "mitchell" like as a matter of fact "this guy is good, all you need to do is say his name and watch"

ive come to realize that you guys all hate joe buck because he doesnt scream like the retard gus johnson on every play. he's supposed to be impartial and professional, and the fact that every fanbase thinks he is biased against and hates their team, even both fanbases within the same game, because he doesnt jump for joy at every big play they make is proof of that

you're all morons.

scottish people need to be stopped

Go to bed, Joe. No one likes you.

>Implying you wouldn't spend the rest of the night eating her asshole

Joe Buck yourself