FIVE

FIVE

FIVE DOLLAR

FIVE DOLLAR FOOTLONG

ANY ANY ANY

>yfw they're 6 dollars now and on top of that they removed the majority of premium items

>order $5 footlong
>total comes out to $8.25
Every time.

>durr why does extra meat and extra cheese and extra bacon and extra avocado cost me more money

>avocado
fucking disgusting

Except I add none of those things
>Italian Herbs and Cheese Bread, Chicken, Cheese, Lettuce, Banana Peppers, Sweet Onion Sauce

So what you're telling me is that you're a bitch because you get overcharged and let them get away with it.

How sad.

Six
Six Dollar
Six Dollar Meatsticks

I've got a foot dollar five long just for you, if you know what I'm saying.

>men
>superior drivers
*unzips vagina*

THEN HOW DID I GET THIS?!

>tfw you could have made millions selling a glue stick for people to rub on their heads

You have no taste. Go get AIDs you disgusting nigger.

Think of all the children that wpuld be saved if this fat fuck wasnt on TV and slimmer.
Before his subway diet, he scared women and children. Subway gave him the weight loss and platform to diddle

forgot my image lol, stupid movies are distracting me from shitposting

It's astonishing how terrible this board is

there are other boards that are much much worse.
at least Sup Forums can be funny sometimes

Oh no, I agree. This board is like The Room of image boards. It's so horrible that it's funny. This is literally the only board where posts like this and like are nightly occurrences. And then you have all of the "Movies where x happened" threads with a picture of Trump or Hillary threads. Even on topic threads are of lower quality on here than they are on other boards. I've accidentally forgotten how shit Sup Forums is and posted an average Sup Forums quality thread on other boards and received warnings for it.

Personally I'm a huge fan of the docking threads