Sup Forums BUSTED BY FORBES

Sup Forums BUSTED BY FORBES

The MSM lurks here. Not safe anymore. Bye.

forbes.com/sites/fernandoalfonso/2016/07/12/Sup Forums-pranksters-are-behind-petition-to-label-black-lives-matter-a-terrorist-organization/#52ef66ff5bcd

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Hampton#1969_Raid_and_Assassination
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE#1985_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selma_to_Montgomery_marches
libcom.org/history/origins-police-david-whitehouse
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-deport-fernando-alfonso-iii-chanophobia-and-false-allegations-against-peaceful-internet-image-board
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-ku-klux-klan-kkk-domestic-terror-group
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

That fucking petition was all over the internet, it's pretty shoddy journalism to try and claim it was just Sup Forums who signed it.

>they think it's a prank

>over 100,000 signatures
>Slow, natural growth over several days.
>shared on reddit and faceberg
>just a prank bro!

It's the 'it must be a prank because it came from a website I don't like' episode.

why do they always blame us for the shit sheekyforums does?!

i would say many more vots came from plebbit

Trying to discredit it.

Discredit and isolate.

Saul Alinsky tactics. Get used to them.

>implying the racists will care after their side won
>implying "Sup Forums did it" it still relevant in 2016
This site's been blamed on so much shit I doubt anyone even believes or cares anymore. Only Tumblrfaggots, probably.

And that dumb script post could've been posted by anyone as a fucking falseflag.

Knew this would happen.
It always does.

Even when its not related to Sup Forums at all, it happens.

But yeah, anything pushed as hard as this was around here is going to be instantly labeled a troll project. Doesn't matter how legitimate it actually is.

wait, wait wait,

peaceful Sup Forums posters who want to express their deep felt feelings about this political situation via a petition to change soemthing are "pranksters"

While BLM thugs attackig the police and throwing fireworks at them are somehow "political activists"?

They also fail to mention all the good things Sup Forums has done

WHO KEEPS SNITCHING ON USS REEEEEE THE JEWS WIL IFND OUT SOON AND SHUT US DOWN RRRRRRRRRRRRRE

WE DINDU NUFFIN

IT WAS SHEEKYFORUMS

I think they will blame Sup Forums for more and worse things in the years to come. Better get a VPN bro.

Not a prank.
We're serious.
They are a terror organization.

>Newfags, my fellow user.
>Newfags

Fry em like bacon, pigs in a blanket - non terrorist organization according to Trevor the inexperienced and lazy/stupid 22 year old millennial reporter who has sucked dicks

Sup Forums is satire, quit shilling this crap

Forbes is just a shittier IGN

Don't worry, they're easy to spot.

Am I right, fellow memeaholics anonymous?

>There's 100,000 people who browse on 4chinz

top lel. Maybe they should consider the nigger who shot the cops was from BLM

Omani pls

Please archive this shit op.

Didn't stop them from claiming we were behind the "anti-semitic" pic trump retweeted. Sup Forums is the monster under the medias bed.

it's not safe for a decade now you God damn child. Speak your mind, use you fucking real name on YouTube you fucking pussies.

STAND YOUR GOD DAMN GROUND OR STFU

Someone might come, understand absolute fuck all of all the memes and leave

Some will probably stay and be redpilled, pol can't be normalized, it only goes one way.

Our weaponized autism will never be appreciated. I call bullshit on the "good things" Sup Forums has done, because they're so far inbetween, but the part about Sup Forums doing everything under a veil of anonymity instead of asking for praise is what I enjoy about the site. We don't care if our opinions are accepted by the mainstream. We're just shitposting for free.

>mfw "journalists" don't understand that Sup Forums is satire

Its funny because if you were going to blame a collective organization for spinning up the race war, how is the media not extremely red handed?

Do you guys think you will escape military justice when the Trump/Flynn coup roots out the corruption in our failing state? If you are a journalist you should be living in fear. We're coming.

I look at Sup Forums as the "kind stranger". Sometimes it could be a serial killer and other times it could be that one good person out there who is willing to help you out when you need it most. Naturally the serial killer gets reported on but the person who helps you move your car when its broken down in the middle of a busy road doesn't get any recognition.

The police force in America are OBJECTIVELY terrorists (i.e., they use violence, threats of violence, intimidation, and coercive force to frighten groups of people into submission) and yet a protest movement is what's getting all the flak.

Sup Forums in charge of logic once again.

Well, the police exist for a reason user. An 'innocent and pure' police force would be a total cuckening. Like the police here. They don't even have guns.

Wasn't us we didn't do shit we just helped propagandize it because we need mo money for them programs were good boys who din do nuffin

But it's not a prank, I unironically without humor find them to be a terrorist organization. The petition wasn't tricking anyone

>He thought we didn't know what you fuckers were up to

WE DID IT REDDI... I MEAN Sup Forums!! YAYY :^)

>Sup Forums pranksters

>the police exists for a reason user.

Yeah. To suppress crowds, protesters, strikers, demonstrators, and, especially in the case of the American police, black people.

Oh, man - that is terrible.

>prank

That flag is my response
>Oman

>they use violence, threats of violence, intimidation, and coercive force to frighten groups of people into submission

Yeah ok underaged faggot

o man what are we gonna do?

>Brexit was just a prank! Don't actually do it guys!

wasp facial jew spandex?

MY POOR DAQUAN HE DINDU NOTHING
FUCK WHITE PPL DEY HOL BACK BLACK PPL

Become Anne Frankenstein

>they think we're joking

Yeah, what a bunch of dumbasses I mean as If anyone would really wish the Holocaust really did happen.

be come jew man
or
be come little faggot

bee cum anne hero(become an heroooo)

This

bee... cum... anne...

kek

>pranksters
No, I unironically think it's been hijacked by black power terrorists

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Hampton#1969_Raid_and_Assassination
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE#1985_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selma_to_Montgomery_marches

To gain a deeper insight into how police departments, as we currently think of them, originated as mechanism for the State to crush protests and strikes, as well as evolving out of slave patrols, please see:

>libcom.org/history/origins-police-david-whitehouse

There you will find a comprehensive account as to how, until about the 1820's, police departments didn't really exist and criminal justice was primarily handled by citizens and minor courts.

>muh poor innocent angelic black people who can du no wrong

kys cuck. no one likes your pet terrorist niggres anymore.

coal burner detected

wtf, I hate Sup Forums now...

>forbes
oh, that site that requires you to have adblock off?

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-deport-fernando-alfonso-iii-chanophobia-and-false-allegations-against-peaceful-internet-image-board

Lets do this Sup Forums

DO A THREAD NOW

Probably deleted after a making a screencap that says mods of Sup Forums delete posts they disagree with.

>Become frank, the greatest American hero.

hahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahhaahhahaha.................

>"peaceful Sup Forums posters"...

The MSM lurks here? Cool.

Hey scribbler next I dress up in my Waffen-SS kit to go shooting wanna tag along?

>Sup Forums is ebil guys just look at how they helped Russian forces bomb isis

,.;'`';., L-0-L ,.;'`';.,

...................... xD.... god damet.. the best day of mi entire fking mounth.

>Not only would channers not use omegle, but a good portion of them moved to eight chan a long time ago

Nigger
If you give military equipment to some guys who are barely trained and send them in some nigger ghetto with astonishing crimerates of course you get police violence.
That's not the fault of the police.
I would be the last to support bootlicking, but credit where credit's due.
Those guys have a shitty job, everybody hates them and is an ungrateful asshole and the politicians willfully ignored the problem for decades.

They think they can discredit it by associating Sup Forums with it.
Over 100,000 people signed it and barely any of the m would be from Sup Forums

KEK

It's still on here. Maybe they're hiding it from you amerifags?

Sup Forums is a board of peace!
behead the infidels who say otherwise!

I know, eight chan is deader than 7chan is. their Sup Forums is the only board that gets any traffic, and by "traffic" I mean around 10 posts a day

bee messy girl rawr

>tfw no one responds to my posts on /cuteboys/ looking 4 a boyfriend

bee an hero

pol is a board of peace

Nope it was my ad-blocker.

We're the Ebaumsworld for every time a normalfag gets offended at something and doesn't know who to blame.

wtf I love the police nao.

BECOME AN HERO

DID IT FUKCKING FIGURE IT OUT?

It's not a prank.
We are 100% percent serious on this matter.
If the white house does not respond appropriately there will be serious consequences.

how long until Sup Forums is branded as a terrorist organisation instead
there is no justice in the world after all

>some people still think Sup Forums is obscure
Isn't it like several tens of millions of daily unique page views?

R A R E

Let's see who will have more signatures

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-ku-klux-klan-kkk-domestic-terror-group

>pranksters
Except it's not a fucking prank.

Why do they think it's a prank?
MSM THIS IS NOT A DRILL

eight chan pol is the opnly board that moves and its so incredibly shit and always has been that I moved back here even after the joot incident.

Forbes and other crooked media will be swept away in the fires of the PURGE