Depressed Eagles fan here

Give me hope that the Eagles can actually win on Saturday.

>iggles

>be eagles
>believe for a moment that you were aloud to win a Owl

just think of it as getting to see your guys play one last time before next season.

I've only watched a couple Eagles games this year and they looked like the best team in the league. How is replacing their rookie QB going to make them shit all of the sudden?

Eagles have been home underdogs three times in the playoffs and are 3-0, winning by an average of 17 points:

1980 NFC Championship Game +1 vs. Cowboys [won 20-7]
1995 wild-card game +3 vs. Lions [won 58-37]
2000 wild-card game +3 vs. Bucs [won 21-3]

ALSO

Jaguars’ defense allowed 15.3 points and 272 yards per game at home.

Eagles’ defense allowed 12.5 points and 281 yards per game at home.

very good chance they win in the way the Jags did today.

they can't

>rookie QB
nice b8

Carson Wentz PFF grade is 87.6.
Nick Foles PFF grade is 50.0.

Falcons have some sort of mentality so strong that it affects the laws of probability around them. Dropped passes bounce off of knees and into an unsuspecting defender to intercept Matt Ryan. The D coordinator always picks the wrong play on crucial 3rd down. The fields themselves have crumbled away in anticipation for the falcons' presence. It's a miracle they've won even 3 games this season, let alone getting this far in the playoffs

>PFF
PFF is a sham promoted by Cris Collinsworth every SNF because he owns a stake in it. The grades are completely arbitrary and full of shit.

It's gotta snow

and hard

Being an Eagles fan is a stuggle

>The grades are completely arbitrary and full of shit.

Let's see you back up this claim, fella.

The fact the Falcons have done what they did after that superbowl historically embarrassing collapse is pretty impressive. They've been grinding all season. I like their chances to get back to the superbowl.

I agree. I feel like Falcons were gonna slump hard, and sometimes they did in the regular season, but now that they're here I think they are really motivated. They seem like they're just getting started now.

Arguably the best matchup the Eagles could have hoped for. Falcons have been inconsistent a lot of the year. They're 1-4 against playoff teams, and 10 of their games have been decided by one possession.

Jim Schwartz and the Eagles Defense faced a stronger version of this Falcons team in Philly last year, and held them to a season low 15 points.

It's at best a fifty-fifty chance, and the Falcons are obviously still the favorites, but it's a game the Eagles can win.

A great D-line can carry a poor QB all the way to a Super Bowl.
Just ask Eli Manning.

This game is going to come down to whoever can hold their spaghetti.

This - as a Failcons fan, they are extremely overrated and have no place in the playoffs. Looking back at the schedule, here are a few examples:

Bears - WRs drop 3 passes in a row, ALL OF THEM could've been TDs if just ONE of them were caught
Lions - they get a penalty that forces the end of the game due to time run off
Jets - drop a punt at the very end and gives us position to score, then get a penalty to end the game on another runoff
Seahawks - miss possible tying FG at the end

If any one of those 4 games went the other way we'd be out

blue eye
white dragon

>aloud

With a lousy QB, the Eagles are going to be far less effective on offense and that will ripple through to their defense. The defense will have to play more minutes and may be in the bad position of defending a short field.

Unless Foles performs like a merely good quarterback or the Eagles' defense playing at an All Pro level, I see the Falcons winning.

Fuck it, Eagles are fucked

I just put 2000 bucks on the Falcons -2.5. I expect them to do that easily

The Falcons played a team that had no business being in the playoffs either desu. The NFC was extraordinarily weak this year. With no Seahawks, Packers or Cowboys, largely due to injuries (and domestic violence) you had the faggot Rams looking like Super Bowl contenders and the should-be division runner-up Vikings looking like legitimate championship contenders.

I wish that faggot Rodgers wouldve played against the Vikings for that 2nd game

Don't forget the buccs missing that FG at the end of the game either!

Do you understand what pffs grading criteria actually is? Or are you just mad they aren't giving your favorite players high grades? Your image makes me think it's the former

As an unbiased observer it seems odd that Andy Dalton has a higher grade than Carson Wentz despite being inferior to him in every way except for one

Carson Wentz is a rookie QB

The Eagles better win, that way my saints have an easy game in the NFC championship.

That was a huge mistake, lad

Anything is possible with blue eyes white dragon.

28-3

This is the cutest most delusional bullshit I've ever heard. Carry on psycho

This is his second year my retard

Trap game

I just don't see it happening with wentz out

This literally fits every definition of a trap game. There's very little reason for anyone to think the Falcons win this 100%. The only thing that, according to most analysts and people everywhere, is keeping the Eagles from being Superbowl favorites is an inconsistent QB who throws 4-7 TDs when he's hot, and is carried by a borderline elite defense when cold. He's had 1 and a half bad games this year. I think he's gonna do fine.
Wentz never played defense. Wentz had shit games too. The Seahawks game this year was Foles tier aside from that one play. I have a really good feeling about this game.

Defensively?
The iggles have an elite defensive front that stays f-r-e-s-h all game
The Falcons offensive line has been plagued with injuries. Iirc they only have 2 first stringers that are currently playing.
Matty Ice will be forced to leave the pocket and risk being BTFO.
They can definitely stop the run, but that leaves Julio Jones and Sanu to worry about. Hopefully the secondary has been working on not biting on that same stutter step wide receivers have been putting on them for a month.
Offensively speaking, Foles will have had enough time to get back in synch with his receivers. He's not going to light it up, but he is perfectly serviceable.
Special teams is solid for the iggles so I doubt there will be any game ruining muffed punts or returned tds.

It'll be a close one but I think the iggles eek out a win here.

It will be a bills/jags tier defenseb owl with one amazing Julio catch to ice it

They can't.

>sports analysts

Lmaooo

We need the Suds

It's over, senpai. jk I'm not senpai, fuck the eagles

Sud the Stud isn't ready.

Just got back from >the current year, and the whatever shit team you root for is still shit.

stranger things have happened ... i guess

Like the 2016 Eagles beating the 2016 Falcons 24-15.

believe in ur dreams

QB ANDY DALTON, 84.3 OVERALL GRADE
Dalton finished the day with just a 77.1 passer rating but if it were not for some costly drops that number would be a good deal higher. The Bengals signal caller was excellent this week when Buffalo decided to blitz, completing six of eight passes for 102 of his 328 passing yards, giving him a 116.7 passer rating when the Bills decided to rush more than four guys.

QB CARSON WENTZ, 79.0 OVERALL GRADE
A near flawless display from Wentz, with the only blot on his copy book a couple of errant throws on the final drive of the first half that saw him first have an interception dropped, before turning it over on the next play. But in the grand scheme of things, minor gripes, and Wentz (who was ably protected, with pressure on just 10-of-35 drop backs), was able to make a number of big plays that the Cardinals never recovered from. He ended the day with just five completions over 10 yards in the air, but his lofted pass to Nelson Agholor demonstrated just how devastating he is when moving the ball downfield.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

>gambling on the Falcons

Even as a huge Falcons fan I wouldn’t ever fucking do that. They give me a heart attack every single week, and gambling 2k would shut me down into a coma.