Good Goy

This is what your daughters normiebook looks like right now.

>Implying I have a daughter

Mixed babies are like fat women, no one wants them.

This is what happens when social media raises children in place of parents. Be involved in your kids' lives and this shit will be less likely to happen.

that girl already looks mixed native american and white/mexican mix

Stop being such a bigot, you'll feel better.

>having a daughter

>having children
Normies get out

>implying I'll ever reproduce when this planet will literally be venus within 200 years

My daughter is six and already says she hates nigs and pakis dont think she will.be burning the coal when she grows up as me and her mum are already redpilling her slowly

Not having kids and doing your part to save the white race what are you a fag

My girlfriend is mixed
My children will be 3/4 white

>be a single mother coal burner! thatl show your daddy!
>oh no... i made a terrible mistake and now my life is over

and another girls life ends

>Majority of them being called out as the weird fetish shits they are
Yeh, nah go away.

If you want to have kids in this day and age youre a fool

this
retard

>not honor killing your daughter immediately after birth

You guys should understand that just because they post stuff like that on social media doesn't mean they are actually going to do it, and just because a woman says something doesn't mean she believes or actually does what she says.

It's social media, people want to look cool and trendy, they will post a lot of dumb shit just to get the approval of others, and talking about how racism is the ultimate evil is one of the best ways to do that, but in fact they would not look twice at 90% of black guys and surely don't want their babies to have a wide nose and shitty hair.

Stop going crazy over women saying they would date blacks in social media or in front of a camera, the vast majority of them are just saying that because it's just the right thing to say if you don't want to be labeled racist.

One drop nig

Not nig, pajeet.

girl looks hispanic

POO
O
O

>britbong
>white

my sides

agreed. If they acted logical, none of these shit thoughts would impede their rationality.

>60%

FPBP