GB:Gutekunst expected to be more active in FA
TEN:Mularkey calls DeMarco Murray day-to-day
BUF:Tyrod suffers scary head injury late vs. Jags
JAC:Bortles' rushing (seriously) keys WC victory
CAR:Devin Funchess officially active vs. Saints
GB:Packers promote Gutekunst to general manager

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrés_Escobar
fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-coaches-and-qbs-should-divorce-after-five-years-of-not-winning/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/who-hates-the-patriots-the-most/
youtube.com/watch?v=NyhAJEPEHk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did anyone else dab when the saints beat the panthers?

You can see the fight go out of him.

NTH FOR PLS NO STEELERS VS PATRIOTS IN THE AFC TITLE GAME

they shouldve donated them to needy kids in the Cincinnati area

The Jags are still in it.

tyrod's accuracy was terrible today

Catbowl was canonically supposed to be Jags AND panthers.

yeah and last week, and the week before that, and the week before that, and the week before that...

Give me a webm of the intentional grounding. I want to laugh at the meme white RB's terrible blitz pickup.

>burning a jersey and uploading the video/picture to social media
literally only white people from the first world would do such retarded shti

>5v5
>untouched sack
Right guard and center didn't communicate, left guard got spooked by the inside linebacker. Simple, but effective pass rush design. I like it.

you're right, South Americans would just kill the player

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrés_Escobar

Wtf is this?

Does anyone have that 3rd and 23 throw that looked like it was DPI? I want to see it again.

not the same, it was a world cup, something Amerifats will never know what it means

you only play domestic sports because you are scared of international cometition

don't you mean EVERYDAY?

>mfw the Vikings play in a dome

>not the same
Yes, burning a jersey isn't the same as killing someone. Didn't expect you to understand that, savage.

At least it will be quick

>defending killing a player

thank god, they wrote up the play JUST to impress some faggot on Sup Forums, SO glad you approve

Sure thing pal.

should you really be on Sup Forums, Cam?

but that link you posted is from colombia, not argentina. why should I be related to them, just because we are in the same continent? it's like saying mexico and the usa are literally the same

the people killing escobar were only powerful and rich because of americans, you are the ones to blame

learn to space jam you uncultured swine

What were the best Vikings games this season

Titans are going to get massacred lads

>it's like saying mexico and the usa are literally the same
yes, no one on Sup Forums does this. fuck off, you baiting retard

>you are the ones to blame
HAHAHAHAHAHAH. take responsibility for your savagery for once, third world piece of trash.

You know this general is for discussing football, not just for posting shitty memes and saying "nigger," right?

>American money forced retards with anger issues to kill somebody
sounds about right

Are all spics this autistic

>you now remember Kerry Collins

>your savagery
I'm not colombian

Woah, it took you 2 posts this time. Every time I say something about the USA within the minute some Canadian comes to defend them

that's some reddit shit rite there

>Ngata wants to return
>Kerry "ride her then cum inside her" Hyder will be back
>Matt Patricia will likely be head coach
>our gm is elite at drafting

Things are looking up in lions land

And I didn't burn a jersey because my team lost. Seems like you're too stupid to understand the difference, so I've been talking to you on your own terms. Now, run along and watch your cute little sport with the feet.

sorry for making people rich and powerful

Nah but I got this

Cam Jordan was on a fucking mission.

Titans fan here, can confirm. >Our pass defense isn't great and >our pass rush is worse. Brady will have a big day. Prediciting a 36-12 L

based oprah with the truth bombs

taking a shot in the dark her but are you the same one from gold coast?

Hello, Saints

christ will this mexican ever shut the fuck up

I don't know how I feel about Ngata. He's clearly past his prime. And I hope that ACL injury won't slow down Hyder like it did Stephen Tulloch. He turned to pure shit after coming back.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-coaches-and-qbs-should-divorce-after-five-years-of-not-winning/

Newton was barely outside the pocket, but he was outside. Shouldn't have been an intentional grounding call.

Nope, not him sorry.

ah okay, my bad

All good, my friend.

Jaguars looked pretty undisciplined today. Do you think that'll be a problem vs. Pittsburgh?

Ehhhh no I think the right guard is far enough out

OBJ's semen

Bet you didn't know that's where Ramsey draws his GOAT ability from

Inb4 Saints activate Bounty mode again just for this game

fivethirtyeight.com/features/who-hates-the-patriots-the-most/

How much does your team's fanbase hate the Patriots?

who /topten/ here?

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

Hope he isn't hurt too badly :'(

most definitely

they're a young team in a matchup that's going to be so chippy that it'll make the Seahawks game look like if everyone shook hands and said gg afterwards

they're gonna get flagged hard if they think they can hit Ben late like they did to Tyrod (the hit that cuntcussed him was legal tho) and with Blake Bortles leading your offense, the last thing you need to do on defense is spot the opponent free yards

It's actually based on the "tackle box," which is defined presnap. Here it is side by side. It looks very close, to me. I wouldn't expect them to get that 100% correct, even if they were able to look at a replay.

F

He should be alright though

What is the best city in the United States? For someone who hates the NFL, hates football, hates the NBA, hates basketball, hates MLB (major league baseball), hates baseball, hates the NHL and hates hockey?

and it's not like the Steelers defense is known for clean, fair play either. whoever comes out of that game is going to be beat to fuck, mentally and physically. easy picking for the Pats I'm afraid.

San Juan

The flames of the furnace

Hi Fernando, how are you tonight?

fuck that manlet

yeah thats total bullshit.

>browns are top ten least favorite team
>bills instead of the jets are in the the top 10 too

>Jaguars looked pretty undisciplined today. Do you think that'll be a problem vs. Pittsburgh?

Yes, and it's not gonna change and we're going to lose by a LOT because of it

>That feel well you live on the Gold Coast

Why is Feels Jag Man hunting me?

fucking this. I remember every fucking play the steelers were going low, going for the head, and/or hitting after the flag.

that team is so dirty

Hyder injured his Achilles, not ACL. I don't know if that's worse or not. Yeah Ngata has slowed down but he still plays well. Plus he was a good team leader.

>le soccar is everything
fuck you and the huehuehues for that shit

Im a bills fan but i own a jags shirt cuz i got it on sale cause they sucked at the time

how the fuck did two fucking guys not manage to stop Jordan?

good , im glad that cocky nigger got btfo

I think you're gonna lose by a lot because your offense was so incredibly ineffective today. The Bills have one of the worst rush defenses in the league, and Fournette was stopped cold because they didn't fear Bortles at all. Even if Ben has another bad game, they just have more going on offense by far.
just that classic AFCN shit where they pretend to be "gritty" and "tough" but they just play dirty instead.

LADS
>Brady was taken in the 6th round
>He will win his 6th to avenge each QB that was taken before him in the ultimate fuck you in a meta sense.
>GOAT
Holy fuck

You think he'd retire after the 6th? I mean, what does he have left to prove?

As cool as it would be to beat up Ben (twice) and Brady and somehow meme to the Owl that was what I expected once the seeding was set if we beat the Bills

but hey, I expected 6 wins at best considering how much of a dumpster fire the offseason was and they somehow won a playoff game with Blake Bortles so I'm not gonna get greedy

>white running back
Not even once. He does his job, and Cam is able to make a throw or scramble and get out of bounds.

Sioux Falls

>loins backup Jake rudock was drafted in the 6th round and played for Michigan
>Is white
Second coming of brady?

you could argue he could go for 7, to put the Patriots at the top of all franchises. i sure fucking hope not though
yeah I mean this season is an unequivocable success. i had the Jags with like 6-7 wins in the offseason same as everyone else, and they played out of their minds on one side of the ball.

now they just NEED to get a QB in the offseason. Eli, Kirk, doesn't matter, but you can't waste any more of that D with Bloke Bartles.

jags have a bright future. they just need another qb. which this years draft is pretty deep.

I guess thats probably why miami always gets crushed when we play the division in the playoffs

alright lads

>your team
>how your picks turned out this weekend
>#1 or #2 seed most likely to go one-and-done

Patriots
3 out of 4, pic related
Eagles, I think at this point it's pretty much a given

you think the giants are letting eli go?

>best comparison for the drought bills is the 67-86 aints
>after their playoff drought they didn't make the playoffs again for another 5 years
>they didn't win a playoff game until 2000
holy shit is this the bills' fate?

YANNICK NGAKOUE!

@YannGetSacks91
>Great win to day! And 64, you goin have to come harder than some weak racist slurs. I’m proud of my African heritage, as are 70% of the other Black players in this league. #Iaintjonathanmartin!

Shit is about to get real

The Saints are going to get spanked hard.

pats
3 out of 4 (Stupid lambs)
Iggles, barring a patented Atlanta choke job

why fucking even add the last question? only a delusional hater will say pats.

youtube.com/watch?v=NyhAJEPEHk4

he's an animal
it's a very Gettleman move. plus, what do you gain from keeping Eli? they're in full on rebuild mode, they need to start training the future of the franchise ASAP. fucking Ryan Nassib was the last player to even attempt a pass for the Giants before the Geno experiment thanks to Eli's stupid durability.

Fucking gloating bastard

To be fair, Fournette isn't really that good either. He's literally "le tripped up for 2 yard gain get tackled in open field by the last man" man

kek. I loved how he trashed the Vikings when they dumped his ass.

So where does Michael Thomas rank among WRs?

Top 10? Top 5?

>I ain’t no ordinary nigger
He has a iq above 0?