Now that the dust has settled, who invents better sports?

Now that the dust has settled, who invents better sports?

British/European sports are excellent and very entertaining, hard to say

tennis is the only watchable sport on the british list. also the brits invented golf.

golf is scottish doe

>canada
lel no. Inb4 basketball, it was invented in America by a guy living and working in the U.S. that would become a U.S. citizen soon after.

They're all great sports.

Except F1. They rely way too much on computers.

Handegg isn't an original sport, it's a form of football like rugby is. Baseball is also British.

fact: amerifat sports are just a more simple and retarded-friendly version of british sports

Notice how the American sport is based around distance and power where as the European sport is based around finesse and variation

So is ice hockey. Basketball was invented by a man born in Canada when it was still part of the empire and thus he was a British subject.

>when it was still part of the empire
it still is, canada and australia never got their independence, they still have the queen on their money

m8 we have the Queen of Canada on our money, not the Queen of the United Kingdom

Americans dominate golf though

Anyone have examples of Argentinian sports? Losing islands doesn't count.

it's the same person

original? no, the national sport is just a version of polo

you are too poor to afford playing it tho

not true, her name in Canada is Queen Eh-lizabeth

>Argentinean calling other poor

Soccer
Rugby
Baseball
Tennis
F1
Ice Hockey

Objective truth.

>polo
>invented in Argentina

Why aren't there Americans in the top 200 of polo? Are you too poor to play THE sport for rich people?

Oh I remember it now, the only people allowed to be rich in your country are old jews, and they don't play sports

Literally none of that is true.

hmm

how did baseball start, as a cricket version for the poor and plebs?

The rich in our country are too busy finding new ways to fuck over the lower and middle class.

Polo was invented 2000 years before domestic horses came to South America

>stickball is the same as luckswing
When will wikipedia learn?

>englel: invent sports and be shit at them
>ameriGODS: invent sports and dominate them

? Literally no one here cares about it and we’re still good

yet another sport invented by brits that they suck at

Cause polo is gay as fuck and our rich would rather go sailing and play golf

>we’re still good
kek, you are worse than chile, and they suck at all sports

we are better at sailing than yall, and golf is just a game, not a sport

>We suck at all sports so we have to take credit for the accomplishments for our former colonies
How the mighty have fallen.

It's more for children in the UK but we call it rounders, it's more like softball. Cricket is considered more dangerous because of the bouncing ball aspect, quite a few cricketers have suffered pretty bad injuries or even lost their lives from being hit in the neck by a bouncer that they misjudged.

>Argentina
>white
>relevant in anything
Just be happy Messi cake from your country. It’s all you have aside from harboring Nazis and not being able to handle Top Gear banter.

>banter
How would Americans handle a bunch of Arabs going to Time Square and making jokes about 911?

Jokes about dead people aren't funny

I almost forgot about the great Top Gear chimpout of 2014. Guess these argies can't handle a bit of banter.

They handle it by electing an Arab puppet like Trump into the oval office

>still seething

>Argentinian fascists losing a war in an embarrassing fashion to a small handful of fishmongers and bootblacks is the same as America being attacked on 9/11
What a bunch of chimps lol

kek, do you unironically think we lost to the people living in the falklands? the brits displayed their whole navy down here

also, yes. it was an act of dirty war, the usa was in war against al qaeda but in their land, they got attacked without notice in their own land. the brits sunk the belgrano (75% of the deaths of that war) when it was outside the legal zone of war and wasn't even going to battle

>kek, do you unironically think we lost to the people living in the falklands? the brits displayed their whole navy down here
I was talking about the brits you inbred retard. I'm glad they sank your warship too. With one fell swoop they marginally increased the average IQ of humankind.

>b-b-but the illegal war we s-started was supposed to be in a small arena. w-we were in the t-timeout z-zone
What is "Something a nation of cowards says," Alex?

I'm just saying, it's war. Even the dirty moves and illegal shit are allowed

That sinking wasn't different than the 911 move, that's all I'm saying

Anyone with half a brain would say Britain. Also golf is Scottish.

Literally Ice Hockey is the only better sport from the right side.
Baseball and Cricket tie though, both are boring as shit.

>claim other people are dumb
>doesn't know Scotland is part of Great Britain

baseball players have been hit in the chest and died. if you can throw 80+ then you're basically a weapon.

I claimed the exact opposite you troglodyte

Left
Right
Right
Right
Left
Right

he probably didn't open the image and thinks the field hockey stick is the golf stick

Baseball is more comparable to soccer in terms of history and cultural impact on our sporting landscape. Basketball can probably be compared to futsal or handball. Also Indycar is a more appropriate comparison to F1.

Soccer wins

NFL wins

Cricket wins

Golf Wins

F1 wins

Ice Hockey wins

Soccer>Basketball
Rugby=Football
CricketsGolf
F1=Nascar
Women's Hockey

I hate tennis and golf and I hate the twats who play them

Football > Basketball
Rugby > American Football
Cricket > Baseball
Tennis > Golf
F1 > Nascar
Hockey > Ice Hockey

As much as it pains me to say, Englel wins.

>field hockey better than hockey in any way
go back to /cric/ you mongoloid.

Wow, almost like it is personal preference. Go watch ice hockey if you like it more mate, I don't care.

>others having different opinions of me on MY board

Grow up.

Actually genuinely curious, what's the largest field hockey league around there?
I always see people from countries that play field hockey more than ice hockey talk about how it's more popular, which I don't doubt, but I never see any league discussion on it here.

saying rounders is the same sport as baseball is like saying rugby is the same as football. Our sports were originally based off of those but they became entirely new sports at a point

>sinking a military vessel into wartime is the same as an unprovoked attack on civilians

This is why everybody, bar none, hates your country. Does Argentina have any allies? Any neighbours, near or far, who don't detest you? Name literary one.