Estonian, Swede, or Russian enters your thread

>Estonian, Swede, or Russian enters your thread
>Gay anime roleplaying commences

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

How many good threads have to die for you to quit your faggotry, take it to

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

sweden and finland

fuck off
this board has gone very literally to the shitter with the sodomites

>there are tens, maybe hundreds of swedish boys on Sup Forums right now

they are late night searching for their one true finn

*puss på snoppen*

i really, really, really want to cuddle with a swedish boy

What you are doing is a sin in the eyes of god. Repent now Sodomites.

say it: pane mun tiukkaa poikapimppiä kunnes tulet sisälleni

OP, there is no way you could not have seen this happening.

wanting to cuddle isn't a sin you dumb burger

OP is a faggot

t-that's a very embarassing thing to say

say this then: Knull den trange lille gutte fitta mi til du kommer

absolutel dysgusting

>forgot pic :(

ööää svenska pojkar är pök

where are they :(

swedish boys?

>How many ""good"" threads
you mean generals like /brit/?

>alri lads
>was a racist in greggs lads
>having a wank lads
>>did you finish lad?
>want cara to kick me in the bollocks lads
>>yea
>>post link lad
>wahey

all other generals basically do this too

yes, they're not here yet :(

they may be sleeping. it's 3:44AM in sweden after all

wake them up

nonce druggie

Why do you cancerous faggots post cute girls if your idea of sexy time is putting your dick inside of a poop shoot? You aren't even attracted to them.
Do you have any idea of just how dishonest that is? When an honest heterosexual lover of little girls posts them, he does it out of love and appreciation. When a faggot goes and does that, while associating it with male homosexual roleplay, you're basically dragging that imagery through the mud. Something which ought be an instantly rangebannable offense.
Do you get a kick out of being hated and defacing the only good thing in this world? Do you enjoy being obnoxious human garbage?
You're worse than Sup Forumsscum in this regard because while they may be worthless dogs in need of being put down, they are at least honest and upfront with their cancerous bullshit.

The only thing more offensive than intellectual dishonesty is existential dishonesty. Please fuck off and die.

he wanted it to happen, he also forgot to mention Finns, they are the worst of us all

the saddest thing of it all is that the american that made this thread probably to talk with other gay people

the worst part is that brits starte d ti now all general s do the same wtf

Why are they always the token Scandi gays?

:3

canadians and danes

>qt lightweight American boys

can't wait to read your cara and nigel fanfiction ngl

>lightweight American

:3

There's definitely more than a hundred m8.

emo dutch is here :D

Fucking hell, what a post

Estonians or Russians aren't even gay wtf