0-4 against the spread

>0-4 against the spread
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

theringer.com/nfl/2018/1/5/16853506/nfl-playoffs-gambling-manifesto-five-picks
theringer.com/tv/2018/1/4/16847088/dave-chappelle-netflix-specials-social-issues
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there an official spread? Where? Isn't every book different?

>Bill Simmons

Is this the thread where we pretend it's 2005?

theringer.com/nfl/2018/1/5/16853506/nfl-playoffs-gambling-manifesto-five-picks

Careful, you're about to trigger a whole boatload of grantland redditors

OP why are you reading Bill Simmons at all

Not OP but I listen to his podcast, it's pretty entertaining. I don't listen to him for insight, at least not for football. He and Cousin Sal have a great thing going when they guess the lines

How did anyone ever find this writing style appealing? It's just so fucking cringeworthy. Will he ever comprehend that professional sports journalism and le ebin dated pop culture references or unrelated blog rants just don't go well together? Fuck this guy.

I like his NBA stuff because it's hard to find people that know about the league in that much detail without being some kind of boring autist about it.

Why does Mike Francesa give this guy any attention? Mike is ruining his legacy by being associated with this clown.

I had no idea this was even a thing?

Is it worth it? I enjoyed Grantland when it existed though that was before the 2014+ SJW takeover of sites like these..

ya but he kind of invented that shtick so props to him. Barstool and everyone else copied him

theres nothing to know about in detail about the fucking NBA

>best teams always win

gee that was hard

theringer.com/tv/2018/1/4/16847088/dave-chappelle-netflix-specials-social-issues
Sadly it still has SJW tards and garbage heap writers

>dude Michelle Obama is GORGEOUS

fuck this cuck ass

what did he mean by this post?

Tomorrow's pod is gonna be good. I hope Sal antagonizes the shit out of him

Mike ruined his legacy when he drove the GOAT to XM

The Ringer is like Grantland but worse

Why does Francessa think Joe Montana is a better big game quarterback than Tom Brady?

Why did Francesa say that it's a debate if you would rather be 4-0 or 5-2 in the SB

He's a fat biased self-important fuck who doesn't realize his relevance is over and he's no longer important

Joe Montana is the greatest Quaterback of all time and thats not a discussion.

You are clearly a butthurt Met crybaby and are unwilling to admite Mike is the GOAT radio sports personality of all time.

What ever happened to Bill Simmons?

>0-4

Kino

>reading
>implying the lazy bastard actually writes anymore

The Grantland dismantling took the piss out of him and the election drove him insane like most SJWs, he just wants to record himself talking and make cheap Trump jokes now. Too bad because his columns were amusing before he became a podcastfag.

this

grantland had some quality writers and simmons was tolerable/forgettable

but when he got BTFO by espn he went to shit. the ringer isn't even 5% of the quality that was there before. 70% of the writers made a name for themselves and went elsewhere and the rest were just freelance contributors to begin with

simmons got even way worse than he was before. unberable shit writing

The NBA is extremely predictable

hes such a boston homer its become nearly unbearable

i love almost everything on the ringer that doesn't involve him

his "big book of basketball" was a disgrace, yet that's his big credential.
kornheiser (and his producer erik rydholm) put simmons on tv for the first time long ago. i think it was a guest spot on PTI. I remember it.
it was hilarious: his high, nasal voice; his sense of "i shouldn't be here" was palpable and sad. he kept seeking validation from kornheiser.
his ego went to his head, he believed his own hype, he forgot he was nothing without ESPN/Disney.
he'd be happier writing jokes for kimmel.

The NBA White Chocolate Pipecast is what you want

The Ringer was max SJW from the beginning