ITT NFL players that get away with using HGH

ITT NFL players that get away with using HGH

Literally every player in the NFL uses that shit bro

This. It would be a shorter list of guys who don't use/get away with it...mostly kickers I suspect

This tbch. If you don't think the whole NFL isnt on gear, you're truly naive.

This.

Came to that conclusion after watching the movie Icarus.
Anyone that thinks these players are natty except for goofs like Eli Manning are fucking delusional

does NFL just not give a shit? it is banned right?

Shh, it's the Pats.

You're a goof if you don't think Eli Manning or any quarterback is on some type of gear, regardless of how frumpy they look.

if the nfl took peds seriously 95% of the league would be banned and the sport would die

Long term it would be better for league

>WHY ARE PLAYERS GETTING SO SERIOUSLY HURT, WHY ARE THERE MORE INJURIES?!?!

Because these are unaturally roided up fucking freaks out there

i agree

your name reminded me of being a little kid again mainly because of the @aol.com part mixed with Arial font.

Is gronk a real life monstar?

Not NFL but Manny Pacquiao was ridiculously drugged up

Yeah, it's the roids that leads to injuries, not the constant contact

It’s the mixture of roided out freaks colliding and over exerting themselves and their doped up jacked up bodies like they do.

No one, including the NFL, gives a fuck. PED's make the game more fun to watch because the players can do better.

>holy shit did you see that catch???
>that dude runs like a beast!!!1!1!
>he's a fucking monster

These are the things that keep the NFL alive, not some high-school level amateur shit

all of them?
maybe not kickers

Why ban PED's at all then? Just be honest about it.

It's not the executives who end up with heart disease.

Can't sell shitty products if you say you be juicing.

The same reason they lie about them not for the most part all being street thug niggers. The same reason they do all the breast cancer awareness bullshit. It’s all family friendly image they’re trying to sell.

Because the NFL has to appear to be against them for publicity reasons

You seem upset, OP.

thats obviously a natty neck you retard

Same reason Spain doesn't care about doping

>t. soyboy

everybody in the NFL uses roids, almost every college player uses roids, kids on my highschool team used roids.

It's part of football

GRONKED

Get away? More like GOT away.

>Has best season of year at age 39 after coming back from massive surgery.
>turns out he had a ton of HGH shipped to his fucking house.
>"Uh... that's for my wife, hyuk, hyuk."
>NFL says "it was for his wife! Please nobody report on this. Peyton is our good boy face of the NFL, not like that evil pretty boy TOM BRADY! Did you know he was more likely than not generally aware that footballs might have been slightly tampered with though don't ask us to prove it because we fucked up all the measurements and have no evidence?"
>grrr, I hate that Brady
>Denver wins owl
>Peyton hugs racist scum bag Papa John
>"I can't wait to drink some cool and refreshing Bud Lights, dilly dilly."
>thank you based wife

Of course they don't give a shit. Gear prolongs the NFL lifespan for the players' bodies. Without it wed just be dealing with endless knee and rotator cuff injuries on top of the CTE payouts. They mostly tell all the players when their piss dates are ahead of time as agreed in the last CBA, and only the dumb ones or rookies get caught. And even when they are caught, it's usually only a 4 game suspension just to save face for the fans that are delusional enough to think it's a clean game.