StarCraft 2 is having an Olympic-sponsored event. Can we call it a sport yet?

StarCraft 2 is having an Olympic-sponsored event. Can we call it a sport yet?

only if they consider miniputt, winnie the pooh home run derby, and dinkybomb sports

Or golf... Or Darts... Oh wait, they already do.

Not the Olympics obviously, but neither is StarCraft so far. It's just a thing by the Olympics sponsor Intel.

Only Dota 2 tb h

The Olympics Committee sees the multi million dollar industry that E-GAMES are becoming and they don't want to miss out

t. millennial babby

t. Grandpa Kim

People still play that fucking game?

Lazer Tag should be a pro sport before video games.

>Name of Sport 2

What the fuck is this shit? Can't wait for Football 3 to come out senpai

Post cute female e-athletes.

... They exist right?

>olympic event for a dead game
painkiller in the olympics when?

only on twitch

Is GTA 5 a sport?

Who cares what you label it? It's a competitive discipline

Football 3 is AFL.

I stopped watching SC2 years and years ago, I'm surprised it's still around honestly I figured by now everyone would have quit.

I stopped watching baseball years and years ago, I'm surprised it's still around honestly I figured by now everyone would have quit.

Their expansions flopped, Brood War made a comeback, and korean players have mandatory military time so they have to stop playing at some point. Blizzard moved on to trying to push Overwatch as a sport with their new $20,000,000 buy in league, Dota 2 exploded past RTS games, and even CSGO ran right on past it. They tried to bring over the BW pros but they mostly sucked at the game and went right back to BW.

I guess what I should say is I stopped watching because the game was on life support and im surprised it hasn't kicked the bucket yet.

All of those are literally sports