How does portugal feels about being inferior to Brazil ?

How does portugal feels about being inferior to Brazil ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2TXucDUue0
youtube.com/watch?v=78v7diqbQa0
youtube.com/watch?v=st67ssYh-kk
youtu.be/jFH9dkUh0fk?t=16m50s
youtu.be/6CpidcjO5uU?t=56s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they feel nothing, they died time ago

Portugal is white and Brazil is black.

Any further questions?

in what way is it?

I don't know
brazillian woman here are nothing but putas

they feel good knowing their colony is doing good

Proud of our son for being better than Sp*ins and causing them eternal butthurt.

Just like dad :3

A mixblood 3º world country full of crime, that's brazil, congrats for your "superiority" rotfl

Portugal has 1000 years of glory, don´t even speak to us pal

well spanish are brother's..... south americans aren´t

PNR Larper detected.
A True PNR would say Portuguese alone are only brothers of themselves - not Brazilians, not Spaniards. You are just a traitor.

Why people reply to obvious bait?

Dude, your """country""" is smaller than my state's coastline.
That are areas in brazil far bigger than moortugal with better standarts than moortugal.
Brazil has continental proportions, stop generalising

Im going to meet the Brazilian ambassadour on monday, teach me something cool to say

Look at what i just read about São Paulo...

Como vai o primeiro ministro?
>How is the primer minister

It's funny because we have only a president.

Shut up shitskin, an immigrant like you callng a native portuguese a traitor, what's gonna be next? you have to go back

>Brother's to themselfs

Use your brain migrant asshole, all european peoples are connected by blood, civilization and heritage. Portugal is a nation, a glorious one, but spaniards are brother's

youtube.com/watch?v=G2TXucDUue0

"Sopa de macaco é uma delicia"

>Dude, your """country""" is smaller than my state's coastline.

And what's your point? since when quantitity or area means quality? culture or civilization? that's why you are a shithole full of mongrels and violence.
about the moors they had a nice faith in iberia, a lesson to the world on our patience

Falangists wanted and sang to erase a Raia - Spanish-Portuguese border. You know less of Portuguese history you kikebook sharer and sports watcher ultra redneck NEET.

1/3 of yout micro-country is cleaning toilets in france, al-behrto.
why are you against immigration?

They would never dare to try it we all know that, falangist manual was half written by Rolão Preto.... learn your facts straight

youtube.com/watch?v=78v7diqbQa0

Nice projection mud..... portuguese or spanish emigration to france in the 60's florished in 1 generation, for some reason FN leader Le Pen said this:

>"The Portuguese community in France is well assimilated within our society, respects the laws and our way of life, the Portuguese love France, they are hard workers, they do not create any problem and they are my friends", says the presidential candidate Marine Le Pen.

>"The Portuguese do not have problems with us or with the French because they are our cousins" - Marine Le Pen

>"The Portugueses in France are the hardest against immigrants who come here and respect no one!" - Marine Le Pen

>why are you against immigration?

For several reasons, essencially identitarian ones.

Brazilians here are to dumb to clean toilets so they become our toilet kek cumdumpsters like all the brownzilian muddshitskins

>Como recorda Ros Agudo no seu livro, um ano depois, os falangistas da Divisão Azul, enviada para a frente russa, cantavam: "Só esperamos a ordem / que nos dê o nosso General / para apagar a fronteira / de Espanha com Portugal".
Cringe revisionism.

>Brazil
>Superior

Also you mutts need to stop coming here

It would be funny to seem them try, they would never do it.
Of course the videos above hurted the mongrel under a pt flag

youtube.com/watch?v=st67ssYh-kk

kek I laughed, your country is big thanks to the portuguese and there are no areas in brazil that are better than any country in europe I was in south brazil the best area of your country and it looked like a 3rd world shithole
also south brazilians are proper mongrels holy kek

The Falangists probably wanted to make Falangism have huge support in Portugal, thus having the goel to create an aschluss like Hitler did to Austria.
Too bad Primo de Rivera died.

I would have to disagree Portugal is comfy and white..while Brazil is a black 3rd world hellhole

There are invasion plans. And those thank videos is like Costa apologising to the Portuguese people. Are just Media OPs.
They used Viriatos as cannon fodder or in the front while Moroccans - Guarda Mora and Forzas Regulares Indigenas stayed in the back watching and doing some friendly fire against Portuguese volunteers

Your love is not Reciprocous. O teu amor não é correspondido. Sorry for getting the truth. We are alone.

Because Franco loved the loyal Moroccans who fought in the Rif War which are the same who supported the coup.
Salazar just sent the Viriatos for diplomatic purposes only.

Nobody is inferior to Brazil.
Brazil is the laughing stock of this world everybody hates Brazil everyone was happy about the 7-1 and everyone is looking forward to watch you be humiliated again in the next WC

The some of National Syndicalists here - Rolão Preto faction - the fascists - wanted to annex Galicia

we're not

>They used Viriatos as cannon fodder or in the front

Lies, because the number of deaths of portuguese Viriatos was ridiculously low. go check the number's.

>We are alone.
You are not portuguese, why are you saying "we", let me take a laugh.

Are brownzilian mutts really this delusional?

kike detected, so fucking obvious

Spics and wetbacks.

nah, i'm pretty sure Portugal is superior to Brazil
also stop making stupid attention-whore threads it's silly how brazilians are always asking for attention

yap they are

All these kikes speaking as if they were portuguese or spanish speaking of nonsense foreign to the blood or peninsula.

I don't understand your autism ronahldinio

This thread is full of obvious proxies.

Rude.
The guy obsessed with Portuguese is a half Portuguese half Native that traveled to Portugal and get snobed when start to talk about "real Portuguese heritage".
He is not even from south.

Also, you all fall for his poor bait.

Truth brother always you see someone under a national flag saying this kind of crap, you already know, or they ar immigrants or they are kikes that whant to destroy countries.

Anglos couldn't care less and you are dumb. It's coward spics under proxies.

youtu.be/jFH9dkUh0fk?t=16m50s
16:50
Don't project yourself, Marrano de Belmonte
youtu.be/6CpidcjO5uU?t=56s

Why are Portuguese shorter?

Nah I have a azorean grandmother and I will always defend Portugal specially against shitskin mongrels from Brownzil

In another ways, wetback.

Why is Shitzil so violent?

A third world mongrel is calling me a spic.
For some reason far right is growing.

Tu ta chamando quem de proxy?
Vai se foder, crioulo de bosta. Aposto que é um dos filhos da puta que tomou ban por postar veadagem no 55 e agora fica vindo aqui criar essas threads de vira lata chorão.

Why are you calling him a wetback when you are basically a nigger?

Niggazil the African side of the world

Because we fight a post colonial war for 100 years?
Seriously, name a country with more than 100 million niggers that is better than brazil.

Why are you mocking Third World arab countries, OP, they are probably in a Civil War right now.

YO HOL UP IMA NIGGA FROM NIGGUZIL I NEED TO PROJECT MY MONGREL INFERIORITY

"Whites" shorter than Mongrels

Do you realize that Brazil has 15 million arabs?
Our rate of Arabs is way bigger than any region of Portugal.

Stop posting anytime, or go back to 55chan.

>Third World arab countries,

Better not project yourself, Wandelei ibn Temer al-Brazil

Fake map, you are about 1 cm shorter than us on average
Also height has nothing to do with race if that would be the case northern american nba players would be white

Pls Brazilians say something on vocaroo I want to hear brasilian poruguese

Brazil is a proud afro-amerindian lebanese country

Nem 300 portugueses morreram na guerra civil espanhola seu burro, nem 300 lol, e participaram pelo menos 12.000 viriatos, ora o que dizes não faz sentido face a esses números.

I would happily deliver some memes, but i am at work.
People already think that i am weird for spend a lot of time staring at maps. Imagine if i randomly yelled sopa de macaco to my computer.

>Also height has nothing to do with race if that would be the case northern american nba players would be white

this
When the mutt's "logic" is debunked so easlly

>N-no your map is fake, mine is the real one

Pathetic.

Brazil is also a proud jewish nation OI VEI(OY VEY)

>sopa de macaco

kek i remember a russian version of that, the one with a cannibal family from Krasnodar or something

Que patada na boca dos amerindios

Whats wrong?
We take refugees (Christian ones) when our birth rate was 6. And we manage to integrate them in such way that most people don't even know they exist.

Ironically, Brazil is the most multicultural country on earth. If you take away the niggers, we would be pretty much paradise on earth.

I got my map for ourglobaldata.com you should check it out it's legit you got your map from google images

It's true. Brazil was the first place in america to have a synagogue.

Owo, i read that news on RT.

>If you take away the niggers
So genocide of all brazilians when?

Lebanese Brazilians - Shia Islam, Sunni Islam, Druze 15%

When portuguese "men" stop being manlet twinkies, in other words, never.

Or when brazilians stop being faggots you are by far the gayest country in the world kek the 1st gay I have seen was a brazilian living here truly pathetic creatures

One drop.

It's already time to Portugal and all europe close all the border's with americas (brazil), and africa.

This thread is the reason
Adolf was right

Our national football team during world cup was hosted near the tranny capital of the country or something I remember to watch that report in RTP telejornal.

zero point is noise, how many tests of brits you want with the same spectrum of noise?

>h-hey guys can I get into the Nazi bandwagon
You're a moor, poortuguese, accept your identity.

Brazil is the tranny and faggot capital of the world

We sure can we will get brazilians out of our country enough with you niggerish lebanese mutts I will always discriminate your kind I will spit in every brazilian whore-face I can find in my country

Brits are an island, we were never conquered by anyone other than Europeans.
Test any ethnic Brit and they'll be much higher than any ethic Moortuguese

Is not like we are dying to go to a jobless moor infested thir world country, you only see a unproportional number of brazillians in Poortugal due to muh history.

It has nothing to do with that, but with pre-history dear shitskin. portuguese ALL score close to 100% european in that test, i don´t se you scoring much more

t.brazilian proxy

>pre history
The first humans came out of the British isles.

yes iam:

LMAO
check your buthurt once again djailson

Says the nigger from the African province of South America
Your ancestors were slaves

The joke of the day, that's on br level's, congratulations
You know nothing about anything

Says the moor from the Poortugal province of Northern Africa.
Your ancestors were moors.

>Black'edzil
>Not Africa

Something wrong Ahmed?

Yes, yes. There is a lot of Muslim here in Brazil.
Can you name a terrorist attack? A truck of peace? A rape case caused by them (beside they fucking their cosing?)

WE MANAGE TO INTEGRATE THEM IN A WAY THAT THEY WOULD DECLARE A JIHAD TO DEFEND THIS LAND.

kek. Your Brazilian diaspora is returning here. They abandoned Portugal once, went to Brazil and came back here. They are here for the second time. Source: Folha de São Paulo - a Brazilian newspaper

Kek the 1st on from the left and the two from the right are non-natives they look very cape-verdean brazilian

t. never been in Portugal

It sucks to browse an "international" board with people who barely left their states haha

bunch of fucking poor arrogant kids

If this goes down well, this will be the norm in the US in 30 years or so.
We are a huge social laboratory.