>the oversimplification
>rejoicing over other people's deaths
Holy shit I'm so triggered for so many reasons and I'm not even American

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JbOzSeu6sJA?t=4m27s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yep these people are deranged scum

I would straight up murder him.
He's denigrating my northern neighbor in a way that not even my worst enemy deserves.

Liberalism really is a mental disorder

I mean besides the obvious anti-patriotism and muh white guilt, he's basically saying that Al-Qaeda was a logical response to breaking down the Ottoman Empire. I can't even. He's also denying the fact that at least Hussein and the Shah kept their countries stable and the relative freedom was a lot better than the situation today.
I don't have words to express how baffled and dismayed I am knowing that people like this exist, and get over 45k "likes" and "love" on fb

There is no fucking way that is real.

I'm going to google this, and if it is real, I will kill myself. Others may die, also.

>be like 60 years old
>still have the mentality of a freshman college student

How is it that baby boomers are such a trash generation?

> I can't even
Use your words, frenchie. You're not a 16 year old girl on tumblr

I've made my fair share of 9/11 jokes, but this guy sounds fuckes.

I hope it's not real.

>it is
>mfw reading the comments

>a jew
>we

god fucking damn

Fuck this guy, I wish he was in the tower. I wish it was his scream you could hear on youtube.

I doubt he thinks he would deserve it, just others. Typical liberal, their finest moments are the only moments they live, while for everyone else most fowl are the only ones they lived.

Yep, its real.

Afk, going to NYC.

can someone comment with some jew hate? don't have a facebook

They were raised by the niggers who dismantled the Third Reich.

Shill this link out on the Facebook conversation:

youtu.be/JbOzSeu6sJA?t=4m27s

yep those comments are taking a fucking big toll on my depression

>ignoring the thousands of years muslims have been murdering people all over the world for no reason whatsoever

You know what? You're a wetback I would like. Feel free to immigrate legally.

The amount of people agreeing with the original post in Facebook is distressing. I don't think i'll mesh well with them. The disgust I feel, to see liberals who have never had a tough day in their lives, talk freely about those who died in 9-11 and then even have the audacity to claim they deserved to die. I can't. I feel nauseous.

I can't even describe how I feel right now. I was so overwhelmed with rage and anger, that my feeling of emotion gave out and now I simply feel nothing.

What makes it worse is all the "Likes", "Loves", and comments of support and agreement on the post.