SB matchups

Now that the dust has settled, what Super Bowl would you unironically be the most hyped for?
>pic related

PA Owl would be based, but the Eagles blew it when they lost Wentz

PA civil war would be incredible.

*chuckles politely*

Notre Dame would bootyblast both of these teams

The patriots are going back, they bring in the most views. Jewdell will make sure refball is on their side.

Brady Vs Brees

They got outplayed in week 15 and Brown is coming back this week; I think the Stoolers have the best chance of winning they've had in a long time.

I really want to see Steelers vs. Saints

Pats Steelers

Taints and Stoolers

>Outplayed
But they lost

Vikings-Titans

stop your fake news you scum

Stoolers fans bring up the no catch but always conveniently forget that they had 4 more chances to score after the callback and still choked

I'm an iggles fan and I want to see them go to an owl, but I would unironically be excited for a Pats/Saints super bowl.

Jags - Vikings Defencebowl

And for the Patriots White, Burkhead, Hogan, and maybe Mitchell will be back. You remember what happened the last time Hogan played against the Steelers.

>either the Eagles get ar ring and we can't mock then anymore or the Steelers extend their lead
Worst timeline

GOAT is Jags beating Pats in AFCCG cuz Coughlin, then going against Vikings for a defensebowl

>wanting a repeat of that Jags/Bills game

oh good god no

>people STILL haven't realized that the league is refballing Brady and Brees all the way to the Owl so they can have a HOF QB vs HOF QB matchup before Brees retires to shill his pyramid scheme

Breesus is legit m8, at least 4 (four) wins of tim bradley were blatant refball and scam's intentional grounding was obvious

>not rooting for an Eagles win with a backup

Worst: Pats vs Falcons 2.0
Best: Jags vs Saints

>Black and Yellbowl
>Brees vs Brady
>Superbowl IX rematch

>Steelers bowl
*catches fleaflicker against you* I'm sorry, Chris "Julio Jones" "Real American" Hogan is here to stop you.

>Not appreciating the beauty of a rugged defensive battle

This is the dream of every casual. Well, not yet because they are not even watching yet until the championships.

Patriots vs Falcons.

This time the Falcons redeem themselves. Best KINO possible

team ruff vs. team fluff

A black and gold Superbowl.

For pure viewing? Pats vs. Saints
For shitposting? Pats vs. Falcons
For hilarity? Jaguars vs. Eagles

It will either be Saints v. Patriots or Steelers v. Falcons

Titans v. Anyone.