Is this guy a fucking cuck or what?

Is this guy a fucking cuck or what?

>eh Derneld Frump is a fraud, he's not a True Conservative, like me and Ted Cruz
>don't forget Abraham Lincoln was also behind on delegates before the convention and he became the nominee, how'd that turn out?
>10 minute commercial break
>I only have a couple minutes before the break so here's a 2 minute on air ad about LifeLock
>buy my dad's book
>buy my book
>buy LevinTV
>"Mark, Ted Cruz should've been the nominee"
>you're a great America stay on the line, I'm sending you my book
>"I think we should unite behind Donald Tru-"
>do you support Mitch McConnell? I bet you're an Ann Coulter fanatic, get outta here!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O8nIULMTzLw
dailycaller.com/2016/04/08/gop-establishment-money-funding-mark-levin-glenn-beck-erick-erickson-to-attack-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>buy my daughter's CD
>plays 10 minutes of her shitty music at end of show

Why do all the radio hosts other than SavageLimbaugh have such shit tier voices?

My boomer dad listens to Levin almost daily.

>implying Deana Spingola doesn't have the best radio voice of them all
youtube.com/watch?v=O8nIULMTzLw

I used to like him, but now he lacks substance. He never let's anybody finish their point when they call. When he tries to talk about politics he spends more time mocking politicians than actually talking about the issue.

It's all about Mike Medved. He let's the clowns submit their argument and then he handily crushes everything they believe in through deductive logic.

>(((Levin)))

Fuck. I'd almost rather listen to that old Diane bitch on NPR who has the vocal cord disorder.

The Mark Levin Show has been butthurt central for months now. He used to do a really good show until he started shilling for Cruz. He even defended Trump for a while until Roger Stone leaked that Cruz was paying him to support his campaign.

Source on that tidbit? Very curious

nice try Hilary shill

How can you even stand to listen to this cocksucker for more than 2 minutes? I'm a hardcore liberal and I'd listen to 3 hours of Rush before I let that shrill awful voice rape my eardrums again. It's nails on a chalkboard.

He's an Israeli, not an American.
If his water gets too hot, he has another soverign nation to run too.

He's a process terrorist. He does not give the slightest shit about this country. His primary objective is to use this country, it's politics and retards, to secure a future for Jews and only Jews.

Listen to Michael Savage for a comparison. Savage is a Jew that loves his country.

Savage is GOAT

dailycaller.com/2016/04/08/gop-establishment-money-funding-mark-levin-glenn-beck-erick-erickson-to-attack-trump/

Savage is one of the few people who can go off on a Zionist rant that I can calmly and logically disagree with instead wanting to break the radio. Easily the GOAT mainstream host.

to be fair, Mark has never even been to Israel. Savage has, though

he was shilling for outsourcing during one whole episode

fucking kikes

Didn't savage talk shit about Israel though?

>that time when Savage called Bernie anti-Semitic
Ayy

sometimes, but he always relapses. And if any caller dares say anything negative about Israel, he hangs up and calls them a Nazi. Go figure

Call into his show and "prove him wrong" then, pussy.

id rather listen to Bill Maher for eternity than this kike

getting on his show is tough. Your best bet is Savage if you want to get on a show

I call in constantly and never get through faggot. One time I sat on hold for 40 minutes before I gave up

You forget him always talking to "Mr. Producer.""

>the same people who make fun of Alex Jones here will defend Levin