Alright Sup Forums here is your current mission
>how do we fix the Jets

get Alex Smith

youtube.com/watch?v=Pv6bj27tm9g
>the ghost of Jovan Belcher

not quite what he was before but still a quality corner. he did get very noticeably burned by the Vikings WRs though

boy i’m sure glad you fixed all of your problems by posting that on an anime imageboard
lmao

Draft Baker Mayfield

Get some depth on the defensive and offensive line

Get a running back (Forte is finished)

Now you've got yourself a 9-7 team with a promising future.

It did, thanks!

Endorsement deal when?

good news is this is another good draft for getting a RB. they're not gonna be able to get Mayfield though. maybe an outside chance at Rosen or Lamar Jackson

Kill jews

Darren Rovell is the most punchable face in sports

>The name of the Packers' new GM literally translates to "Good Art"

post good art

>Getting shut down today

One-season wonder is written all over this guy.

can't have the kikes runnin' the reich

HOME
TOWN
OWL

justb owl

AHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAA

look up Nick Wright
you played well today, Christian. no need to lash out

Maybe he just likes Airheads a whole lot.

>Shekels, shekels, shekels

I took some NyQuil because of the flu and now I’m sleepy

nigger drama go to your containment thread

>Vikings vs. .........

GM should’ve had his job forever, he found Aaron Rodger

Darren Rovell is the second most punchable face in sports

Theodore has had an odd career. Was a legend in college, had high expectations early on with the dolphins, teased that it might be there, didn't work out, disappeared for years and has resurfaced from the dead

Steelers.

doesn't matter. no AFC team will win in Minneapolis

i'm sure he does, but if i was a company and a young marketable athlete expressed an interest in my product, i'd reach out to him and offer a deal immediately

>ynr Peyton's last act of his career was to shill Budweiser
fair enough

Why did Jerry Richardson get the Donald Sterling treatment from the NFL when Jimmy Haslam and Jim Irsay exist?

>the absolute state of chiefs fans

Remember, the best timeline is a Jags/Tits AFCCG.

>Fans acted like hot shit
>Fucking died to the Titans

This guy tweeting is the worst, actually believes in personal “brands” including himself. He should wake up and realize he’s not lebron or Ronaldo, maybe his brand will be valuable when he’s 80

How do I get prescribed sleeping pills

Haslam and Irsay should be gone too

>playing against the Chiefs in Madden after a fantasy draft
>they have Sam Bradford and Ryan Mathews
>they both get injured on the first drive

The best timeline is the jags shutting out brady in the AFCCG.

Ask your doctor for them?

Depends what state, in New York you have to shell out and actually get prescribed it in most cases at least in the city and long island

Yes, but why is literally being under criminal investigation for fraud a-okay under the NFL's eyes but (((((((((((((sexual harassment))))))))))))) crosses the line and they can take away your franchise?

What is this?

Jerry Richardson is getting billions of dollars more than he paid for the team, and if he wanted to he could probably sue the NFL to keep his team

Would be dank, but the Tits winning in Foxborough would be better imo

Is the league not even forcing Richardson out? I've been under the impression that this has all been voluntary on his part.

i like this picture a lot

think "encouraging" is a better word than "forcing" in this situation. Richardson likely knows that fighting this is not in his best interest and is fine taking the money and going on his way

How accurate is this?

DOnt mind me, just hanging out til the Lombardi arrives

>"It's a sell out crowd in Everbank Field tonight as the Tennessee Titans take on the Jacksonville Jaguars in the AFC Championship."
Post yfw

Ryan Kalil isn't good anymore, neither is Kurt Coleman. McCaffrey is good, WR2 is >JUST

>Cam
>bad

You have at minimum 18 other teams that would commit war crimes for him.

Fluffy is a great artist.

>The ABSOLUTE state of Jew England and Shittsburgh if this happens

this isn't gonna happen but I want it to more than anything

Jags/Vikings defenseb owl

Literally what I want in these playoffs.

NFC can go any which way, but AFC will be dull with the Pats and Steelers for the billionth time.

Looked this up after shitposting user mentioned it in the last thread.

Why are only the men dying?

I think it's from a comic book called Y: The Last Man where every man on Earth but one (or maybe two?) die from some plague and women take over

could be wrong tho

Because the Force is Female

Cam might have not made it to the next Round but he will be at least able to root for his favorite team, The Falcons

>only team to beat BOTH the Patriots (preseason) and Steelers (week 5)
>end up playing the team you got swept by

>Only 90s kids will remember this

>preseason

fuck off

>There are people who call themselves Raiders fans who are not ecstatic that Jon Gruden is coming home
>There are people who call themselves Raiders fans who think Del Rio should have gotten one more year after the shit show that happened in the locker room.
These people are not real Raider fans and should fuck off. Because they will know the shame of their words next season.

Gruden's success depends solely on his coordinators.

My preferred scenario
>Gruden head coach
>Downey reverts to QB coach
>Del Rio becomes defensive coordinator
>John Morton becomes OC

>Go 12-4 one year
>Go 6-10 the next because your OC is shit
>'lol sry down years not aloud in Oakland"
>fired

Justify this.

I like you a lot.

I've been laughing at the Raiders for throwing money at a guy that couldn't win a playoff game in his last six years as a head coach but Paul Guenther was actually a great DC hire by the Raiders. Be happy you got him.

Woodson as DB coach
Tim Brown as WR coach

Oh ye of little faith

also that 12-4 team massively overachieved. one of the worst 12-4 teams in NFL history. they were never gonna repeat that level of success.

I really wish that lattimore had gotten injured. nothing against him. I just dont wanna lose to the saints again. not again.
I love breezus with all my heart. but if my choice is between him and the owl again. fuck it I'll make a voodoo doll and snap his collarbone. I'll pray to whatever catholic pagan death cult shrines those apostates believe in. I'll carry radioactive dust in my pocket, travel to NO and drop it in his gatorade to get him a treatable debilitating sickness as long as I lived another few weeks to see the vikings win the owl.

but goddamn bree's looked good today. I guess Peat got injured. I think he's LT? I just dont wanna see him carving up a defense on full breezus in the playoffs mode.

lol I'm more worried about Big Ben than him. Vikings defense would stomp Brady's fucking ass

Read up on the dirty laundry that Greg Papa, the Raider's announcer just unloaded on how the coaching staff was incompetent, maintained zero discipline, so people Lynch could do what he pleased and actively undermined Carr, or how after the season went to shit, instead of taking responsibility for their shit play calling, they blamed it all on Carr and did it in front of the entire team. Which then turned the players who were loyal to Carr against the coaching staff.

If you think it's just about W/L's, you're a retard.
It doesn't helped they fired a OC who while not the best, was able to utilize the offense to be good, while keeping the worst DC in the league all because he was friends with Del Rio.

Mark Davis is willing to eat millions because he not only did Gruden make himself available, but because Del Rio and his coaching staff were a cancer that would have destroyed the Raiders chance before they even had a chance.

Brees capitalized on a terrible secondary and had success passing in week 1 picking on Trae Waynes. Waynes is vastly improved from week 1 so if he wants to try that again he's fucked

ALMOST CAME BACK AGAINST TENNESSEE, 36-38 TITANS, DAMN YOU DERRICK HENRY, 5 TDs 4/5 2PTs, Corey Coleman, 4 receptions, 222 yards, 55.5YPR, DAMN IT

Viking D would literally put Brady into retirement. I pray they get to face that cement-shoed grandpa.

I almost want to keep Reggie Nelson now

draft CB and go after Eli Apple, maybe Guenther can fix him. boom, defense fixed

>apple
that's a big project

You do realize that the Bucs were up against the cap so Gruden lost a majority of those HoF starters. Also didn't get his first round draft picks because they got traded away for him. And you know, no real QB. The fact he maintained a winning record was commendable. But yeah, keep saying his Owl was only because of Dungey, make him have a larger chip on his shoulder and build a better Raiders team to dominate the AFC and win a Superb Owl.

Without knowing much about the raiders organization and their inner workings, it was a pretty big tell when they signed Lynch. Didn't surprise me in the least to see them fall back to earth

yeah and the Saints D and Run game is 10x what they had week 1. but then again Keenum has so many weapons and lattimore cant cover thielen, diggs, and rudolph.
all they have to do is Harrison Smith safety blitzes every other snap. Brady will get eaten alive.

Gruden had Jeff Garcia for two years who was at least as good as Derek Carr. he also only got one good season out of Cadillac Williams. he's supposed to be an offensive guy but never fixed the offense in TB.

>But yeah, keep saying his Owl was only because of Dungey, make him have a larger chip on his shoulder
are you implying he reads what people say about him on Sup Forums

>and go after Eli Apple

Rather go after DJ Hayden

yeah but he's still got lots of potential and can be got for cheap. plus I believe his character issues are overblown. he's a kid going through a lot of terrible shit and McAdoo was a shithead. see if he can be better with a better coach

Luani literally looked better than him, Nelson can go with Del rio

>go after Eli Apple

Are the Giants getting rid of him or something?

only person on the Saints front seven to worry about is Cam Jordan. I'd rather face him than Aaron Donald, and the WRs are good enough to beat their overrated secondary. The Saints' run defense is trash, Vikings need to run it down their throats.

>Jeff Garcia
>Good
Pick one.

Good thing Sup Forums is on the same page as the sports media who are just relentlessly shitting on Gruden and and Davis for this deal. And making sure to bring up how he lost in the playoffs as the Raider's head coach and he didn't really win an Owl.

yeah he's done in NY. no repairing that relationship

Garcia was no worse than Carr is now

I think there was an expectation he wouldn't be allowed to do what he pleased. The fact he didn't get punished by the team rushed off the bench to participate in a fight where he then pushes a ref in week 7 was a major red flag.

Also Carr by nature is non confrontational, so it just gave Lynch free reign to walk all over him which exacerbated the situation. It got so bad, veteran players like Bowman just straight gave up trying to maintain order because it was so chaotic and they got zero support from the coaches. It was a complete clusterfuck and it anything less than a super bowl ring would have spelled doom for Del Rio and his staff.

Hopefully Gruden will help Carr grow a spine, or it might break him. We're going to find out since Carr hasn't had to deal with someone as intense as Gruden, even though Gruden has Carr's best interest at heart.