Argonians = Natives/aboriginals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lxmbfvycbv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are we dark elves?

We should be Altmer

>High Elves = Indians
They're gobbs

The Altmers/High elves always tried to invade the empire and skyrim they fit the arab tag.

No, High Elves are Jews because they are orchestrating a civil war within human lands so that they can reign supreme. I'd imagine Indians to be Khajit.

OP = redditor that lost his way to Sup Forums

This

got more of a nazi vibe from high elves famalam. Orcs are just blacks desu

>Dwarves and Dark elves
Subtle, but jews are still going strong and don't seem like going anywhere anytime soon.

the dwarvish names sound jewish and the automaton culture is also a meme in jewish folklore. OP nailed it, the dwarves are definitely the jews

You forgot the most important ethnic

don't care

> Dark Elves = Arabs
hm?

youtube.com/watch?v=Lxmbfvycbv0

Imperial military is very obviously Roman inspired, but their culture and nobility are closer to medieval central Europe than ancient Rome.

Nords are Nords.

Bretons are more like a mix of Bretons (obviously), Britons and French.

Wood Elves remind me of Celtic druids and bowmen, so I agree with that.

Orcs are a lot like the ancient Germanic tribes so that one makes sense. I wouldn't call them German though. They're not organised or "intelligent" enough to be German.

Agree with Redguards.

Agree with Dwarves.

Dark Elves could be Arab, but I always got a more Indian feeling from them. Could be the caste system in Morrowind and alien culture.

High Elves in Skyrim seem more like fascists/Nazis than Indians. In other games they just seem elitist, no real cultural influence. Just generic elves.

Khajiit being gypsies fits well.

I don't really see anything with Argonians. They descend from sentient trees, I think. Just a weird bunch.

Bretons: French
Nords: Nords
Imperials: Romans
Red Guard: "Moors"
Dark Elves: Indians

the high elves aren't jews, they're indians

they're a middleman man minority
their religion is funky and has the goal of becoming part of the universe (hinduism)
in terms of art, they are also very influential, just like India

the dark elves/dwarves are much more culturally similar to Jews

Dark Elves don't really match anyone exactly but the closest is probably Indians.

Indians have three main Gods
Silt strider travel kind of like elephant travel
East Empire company = East India company

in Daggerfall, it's canon that they go from random disorganized tribes to having Orsinium which is now their home country, and so at that point, they ascend from being generic enemies that the player fights to a full on race in Morrowind.

Orcs are mongols, it's obvious

>Breton = British
>Wood Elves = Celtics
Bretons = real life celts.

nope, orcs usually have their own settlements and lead a sedentary (to the standard of a hunter gatherer society) life in their camps or become employed by the imperials, while mongols were tribal nomads.

>Dwarves = Jews

Yeah I wish they'd all fuck off.

alik's are arabs, desu.

Meh.. why do I have to be an orc >_

Except Dunmer are literally us.

Do you fuck your dead ancestors?

Shut up, orc!

Me orc. Me keel yuo mwahahahahaaaa

>germans
>intelligent