/survivor/ general - best coast edition

>tfw you fucked up real good

bump for hali

>west coast fags can't find a proper stream

if you're trying to find a stream best go with east coast airing ya doink

Unpopular opinion:
Hali is kind of dumb I like Andrea better

that was nuts

what? hali told them to vote culpepper and then told her side to use the idol on sierra

its not her fault they didnt want to do sandra

even jt and malcom didnt go for it

I hope this is the last all-stars season

anybody play ORGs? Looking for some good Sup Forumstards for my upcoming season

This season is the downfall.

What a fucking mess. It's like the producers wanted a full season of forced voting blocs

Final 3 is Sarah, Brad and Troyzan

both sides should have split their votes though

both could have easily played an idol

no one's giving culpepper a million bucks so it's either the cop or the photog

The fact that Sarah said in the first episode that she's going to play like a criminal makes me doubt she's the winner, she probably pisses everybody off with some big moves and gets zero votes.

Troyzan has a better shot but Brad has the winner edit so far, he talked about his family a lot and has been shown talking strategy in every episode so far.

fucking me. i've played two survivor orgs so far and ended up in 4th place both times. it's so effing hard to get to the finals

I've never done one before, how does it work?

i thought the rumor/leak says sierra is f3?

nah

basically as close to the real show as possible. We run for 25-30 days, not on fridays or saturdays. We play on custom forums through instant messaging. You strategize, hold challegnes on the forums and the losing tribe votes people out. Sounds lame but you find yourself getting really into it and its pretty close to the real experience minus the physical aspect. you can check more out on my site: strandedgaming.com

i just applied

Got it, sweet!

We have 50 apps so far, just started recruiting this week... should be a big deal. You stand a great chance though because i don't have any other Sup Forums apps, you're the first one ever. So apply people.

This actually sounds hella fun

Apply, take your time and let us see your personality!

It's a shit ton of fun. And you end up reacting very emotionally, which sounds really weird given that you're chatting with online people, but you will get very invested and the paranoia is real. Gives you a new perspective on the show for sure.

it's true. i felt really awful at times when i voted out one of my closest allies - a 50 year old mom - at the final 6. it really affected me

Word! When are applications due?

Not for another 2 weeks, but it's probably best to fill it out sooner just so you don't forget... Cuz I would forget. But more importantly, take your time cuz rush jobs are usually thrown out unless we know the person.

Wish my boy Zeke would get more airtime. The fact that green tribe was left out of the edit completely tonight aside from Ozzy makes me sad because they're my favorites minus JT

Alright just watched the 3rd episode. So who is literally /our guy/ and why is it Brad Culpepper?
Also is Hali claimed already as a survivorfu? If not I am claiming her.
this is the first ever Survivor I watch

>he thinks hali wasn't claimed years ago

JT wanted Sandra out without blood on his hands. This was the wrong way to go about it. But the tribal was such a clusterfuck he fucking goofed by trusting Brad.

what episode did they go to two in second chances? cause they went to 3 this season the same time as second chances.

Does anybody watch the current season of challenge?

I prefer those over survivor for some reason