Brain and Alcohol

A while ago i watched this documentary with a guy who talked about how to rule the world. He lecturing a class of FSB agents and told about five ways the elite control the people, like economics and weapons, but one of the points was alcohol. He said that alcohol has been used for generations to hold the people down, that it destroys the neurons in your brain and something about the center of information. "one tiny zip of alcohol and it will take three years to restore what you have lost". He further went on and told about the promoters of alcohol, through film and media. Even said that President Putin never drinks, and drinks water when he toasts. Is there something to this? I know it kills brain cells, but so many other things. It sounded like something else.

youtube.com/watch?v=kuf9d3sci-w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TpgpSIGIczc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all things in moderation my man

I have never drunk alcohol before, so I can guarantee you that he's a lying cunt

>falling for the beverage jew.

Idk what to say to be honest, I mean it does fuck with your brain and I can see that it will be useful for some groups of people to promote its consume but alcoholic drinks existed way before we even WAZ KANGZ, know what I mean?

It may be sponsored, but I don't blame the elite for its past or current existence/state.

>People need to be brainwashed to drink
>The government is pouring alcohol down the throats of the people

Nah m8 people drink because they like to drink- same reason people have been drinking for thousands of years.

I personally don't drink because it fucks my shit up but I miss it like a motherfucker.

He calls it the genetic weapon. Through alcohol, tobacco and drugs.

Alcohol removes the grease in your brain by making plugs and blocking the capillaries in the brain, which makes the neurons die. The death of neurnos is percieved has a harmless state of intoxication. It is not a direct problem, but through generations it will affect the populations genetics and make them stupid.

>t. Lamarck

I don't know. I think individual constitution is the main thing. Some drunkards reach the loftiest heights of art and politics, many don't

What about epigenetic inheritance though?

>epigenetic inheritance

I think that's one of his points. It is especially a problem in Russia.

Literally every word you just posted is pseudoscientific bullshit.

If an animal loses a limb from some injury, do its offspring have a chance to be born without that limb? No, that's not how genes work. Even if alcohol killed neurons(which is a myth) the genes to create those neurons don't vanish from the copies of DNA in every other cell in the body.

I don't like alcohol or drugs. I don't like the taste, I don't like the loss of control, I don't like the immediate aftereffects. I don't like the stupid, waspy feeling you get from weed. I don't like the loss of control and sensation you get from wine. I like being in control of my mind and body and feel horrific when I'm not.

I'm sick of people treating me like I'm a child because I don't want to get wasted every fucking night at college.

>Well, what do you do for fun, user? I bet you just stay home and play videogames, you big loser!

Nope! Guess what, the world fucking opens up after you leave the bar or your stoner friends house! I go to the libraries, the museum, and the beach. I go to festivals, I go to flea markets, and I go to used book stores. Bowling, the arcade, shopping, the mall, the movies; so many great alternatives to a shitty fucking club. Instead of a night of drinking, I bought a Zoo Pass for seventy bucks. Whenever I fucking want, I go and chill out with fucking elephants and giraffes. Have you ever done that? Just gone to the zoo with a friend on a weekend night? Just enjoy the night sky, with your own thoughts and feelings? Just talked to someone about life as you watched monkeys swing trees? No, you haven't, because all you do is spend your nights at an overly-congested watering hole sapping away brain cells and ruining your liver like a thoughtless sheep. You will never be as free as me.

don't know anyone who is dumb and doesn't drink 2bh (besides those born with mental disabilities)

What is the drinking like in other countries? In America, getting completely drunk is seen as normal.

Also you are called a sissy and are made fun of if you are a male and aren't drinking by 18. Probably 16 in the gay liberal cities.

>Putin never drinks
Neither does god emperor Trump, nor the Mormons, nor I.

I've seen the negative consequence personally, and the "positive" effects are hardly that

How do you explain all the intelligent people, such as writers, who were incorrigible alcoholics?

>one tiny zip of alcohol and it will take three years to restore what you have lost
top fucking kek

All of those things are better drunk or on drugs

>go to zoo with a friend.

Now I know you're lying. You don't have friends

I drink all the time and I'm most likely smarter than everyone in a 10 mile radius.

If you aren't getting blasted at least once a week, you're probably a normie with a happy life and shouldn't be on here.

It's not my words, but the research of Efimov Victor Alekseyevich - Rector of Saint-Petersburg State Agrarian University (SPbSAU), doctor in science, economics, professor.

the body produces alcohol breaking stuff down

youve been lied to by a sneaky fucking ruse yen

t. Carlton United Breweries

You sound like a sheltered little bitch.

Alcohol doesn't kill braincells.

Alcohol has been drunk by elite and commoner alike for thousands of years.

>implying most normies don't drink once a week

It's not like alcohol was invented in a lab like aspartame or something. The first cities were built on alcohol. Before we learned to bake bread, we learned to brew beer. Based on evidence in Georgia, you could even argue that the first agriculture was grapes for wine.

If you are white or middle eastern, your body has evolved to handle alcohol. Is it nutritious? No. Is is probably a waste of time for an enlightened being? Probably. Is it a conspiracy 8000 years in the making? c'mon.

I don't drink alcohol, energy drinks, or soda. Although I do sometimes have a cup of coffee, tea or other misc. drinks, but I really only drink water.

I am pretty damn healthy and I rarely have health problems.

However,
>"one tiny zip of alcohol and it will take three years to restore what you have lost"

Sounds like bullshit m8

>Alcohol is haram

I believe it. I think I've lost maybe at least 10, maybe even 20 IQ points due to drinking. I'm dumb as fuck now, my concentration is awful. I'm barely smarter than the average person.

youtube.com/watch?v=TpgpSIGIczc

Don't know how reliable they are though.

alcohol existed before governments. The main function of alcohol is and always has been socialization.

>nor the Mormons
kek

my dad went to grad school in Utah (no he's not mormon) and one of the running jokes was to never invite 1 single mormon to a party because he'll drink all your booze, always invite 2 or more so they guilt trip each other into not drinking
that joke/story has confirmed by a friend of his that went to school with him

Says who....

I'm 40 days sober. How do you do it, my man? Does it get easier?

AKA a commie fuck

Same here, been 4 months sinceramente my last drop of alcohol.

>"one tiny zip of alcohol and it will take three years to restore what you have lost"

I refuse to believe this until I see scientific literature that confirms that one tablespoon of booze destroys your brain instantaneously.

>people have been drinking for thousands of years.
This is why OP is full of shit.

I was about to say this. Thanks leaf.

>Alcohol doesn't kill braincells.
Have you not seen brain scan images of long-term binge drinkers? It's worse than Alzheimer's.

It's my argument dammit. Through genetic degradation over decades since Babylon, man has ruined his genes through heritage.

Video of OP is conspiracy theories, his dieas are just emotional observations.
The you you commented to indeed spitted lots of pseudo-intellectual bullshit.

Our scientific-method shows, showed and will continue to show as alcohol is legal for casual consumption.... it's effects.

And it can be bad, it is hurting you - but in moderation and especially if you drink on occasions it has literally no negative effect but on contrary it was proven that some dosages in the majority of test subjects in hundreds of tests - there are some measurable benefits.

But what studies say is that you don't actually need a single drop of alcohol - you body has enough naturally - and keeps itself stable, but if you would drink occasionally it would be no harm.

This entire post is bullshit.

This.

His videos and reasoning are both conspiracy theories and popular pseudoscience.

>It's worse than Alzheimer's.
No.

lol as long as you're not getting blackout drunk there should be a part of you that's still 'in control'

Autism is strong with this one.

Alcohol served a purpose to ensure the drink was clear of microbes and parasites. If you have good water treatment, this is not so important.

It also served to preserve things for the lean months. Now'a'days ,we have many more preservation methods, and also in great abundance.

Alcohol gets you fucked up. If one were to make the case for recreational drug use, then this may hold value.

>A PhD in economics

False
>I know it kills brain cells
Also false.
Moderate alcohol use doesn't damage the brain (it can hijack the reward centers and lead it to addiction in some people, however) and even heavy alcohol use doesn't damage the neurons directly.

Ever hear of home-brews? Fun-fact: the American ban on alcohol didn't cover some alcohol (wine and beer) produced for personal consumption.

When you are surrounded by marketing lies 24/7, and threatened with social ostracization for not caving to peer pressure, is it still not forced? I'm not saying it's completely right or wrong either way, but think carefully about this.

No. You always have agency

Alcohol doesn't do anything even remotely complicated to the brain. Because it's a fairly simple molecule.

It works because of it's simplicity. It sneaks past most of your bodily defense systems against foreign substances and goes straight into your blood through which it is pumped straight to your brain where it inhibits activity in your cerebral cortex, and also through some unknown mechanism triggers the release of dopamine.

So it feels good and makes you stupid.

But because alcohol is such a simple organic molecule, it has long since been a factor in the biochemical evolution of life on the planet.

Your body can use alcohol to fuel itself. So that's what it does. There's chemicals in the body that metabolize the alcohol into acetaldehyde while providing cellular energy to your body.

Acetaldehyde is poisonous though. And that's what causes the unpleasant side effects of alcohol. (headache/nausea/hangover).

Your body can pretty much fully metabolize a single drinks worth of alcohol in about an hour.

the acetaldehyde takes several times longer though. Which is why you can't just keep drinking all night long even if you pace yourself.

It gets metabolized into acetic acid (i.e. vinegar) which is why drunkards smell like vinegar. and your body just eliminates vinegar in the usual way.

So when you drink, the next morning you are literally full of piss and vinegar.

There's nothing wrong with moderate alcohol consumption as long as you aren't planning to drive or operate heavy machinery.

you sound like an idiot.

Who the hell benefits from devolving humanity? You really think some people would carry out this plan that won't even benefit them in their lifetime or humanity in any way?

>inb4 da joos
x-tier

Bologna.
I'm mostly Irish and was deemed gifted by the State, 135 IQ.
Are you saying I missed out on being the next Bobby Fischer?

I never understand the argument of "a lot of famous musicians/artists/writers were drunks"

Okay sure Hemingway and Bukowski drank like fishes but do you really doubt they'd have achieved success if they didn't touch alcohol?

Yes, if you are an absolute genius, you can become insanely successful even if you have a bad habit. But why is it so radical and insane to suggest you could be way more successful if you didn't have a bad habit?

Wow dude You are like so cool and above it all! When will the sheeple open their minds and stop enjoying life??
*tips straight-edge fedora*

Do you think they would have criticized sober society in the same way had they not regularly altered their perception?

mexicans lie

Thanks for the copypasta.

I'm the only one of my friends who drinks m8. I literally only watch C-SPAN, which is commercial free. My friends all watch the electric Jew.

Saved, thanks.
>captcha WHISKEY 1797

When I quit drinking it was when I came to a frame of mind that I just didn't want to drink, not that it was bad and I had to stop. I went from getting blacked out at night 3-4 times a week to not a drop for over a year and haven't missed it for a day.

It's a frame of mind, when you look at the booze as an evil you must always overcome it's going to be hard to resist because you've framed it that way. It's not an easy mindset you have to try and get to a mindset that you just don't want it.

We tend to define ourselves based on what we have done. Say you played sports growing up, we tend to see ourselves forever as a football player or basketball player when in reality we arent, and haven't been in years. You need to be able to look at being a booze bag as something you were and choose no longer to be if that makes sense.

>mediocre grades in k-12
Didn't drink
>mediocre grades in uni
Drank heavily
>mediocre job
tf do you think?

Also, I think you have water and vodka confused. This argument is a very miniscule part of keeping people dumbbed down, like the use of lead paint in low income housing.

If this isn't a copypasta it is now.

I drink a shit ton and still do all those things, minus the zoo pass. I've never even been to a club. You need to lighten up, user.

No it's not, alcohol was drunk as a safe way to drink water when Europeans didn't know that boiling it kills parasites.