Who is the best political cartoonist ever?

Who is the best political cartoonist ever?

Benny G, of course

That's a very good cartoon he drew. He just keeps getting better and better.

This is now a based Dilbert merchant thread

Ben "Spike the kike with Zyclon" Garrison

>scott dilbert

fuck that's funny

>tfw he's so redpilled now we don't even have to deface his cartoons anymore

Did you say dilbert?

Do it until hes pure red pill
Then do it until hes pure blue pill
Then DAY OF ROPE

More dilbert.

>he fell for Sup Forums satire

Berkeley Breathed

Fuck. That took a second.

This is now a dilbert thread.

subtle

Hillary needs to have Bernie as a catch or bait.

Zyklon B. Garrison

The guy that keeps changing those Ben Garrison cartoons to make them racist

that is one long ass arm

gorilla arms

Me

Benny G. nearly maxed out, but there is more. Excellent cartoon. You resonate ben.

theres nothing wrong with federalization of police

the irony here is that he's using fear and ignorance of the term "federalization" to paint a negative picture at something which needs to be done.

the government has privatized police because they don't want any liability for their actions.
the big scary word of "federalization" is only a needed regulation on something which is out of control

really nice seeing garrison slip up and reveal is boot licker agenda

>not the african farts one

This cartoon is shit...
Soros has a smaller nose than Hillary and Obama.

Federal anything is bootlicker tier

Federalized police, like they have in Mexico, France and Italy. Yeah, no thanks.

I make good ones : )

You think dank.

lel

>words words words words words words words words

The Federalization/Militarization of the police is wrong and dangerous. The policemen should come from the towns and cities they police and they should be answerable to their own communities--not corrupt oligarchs in the beltway.

Holy shit Ben is the fucking best.

I like reading his cartoons. What's your problem--don't you like reading?

Horsey of course

>The Federalization/Militarization of the police is wrong and dangerous
This, having a federalized police should only be an option to failed states like mexico, here the federal police do need military equipment (light armored vehicles and assault weapons) to fight drug cartels and criminal gangs.

too bad ben garrison is anti-vaccine which means ignorant

Here the federalization means government control at a local and state level. Look at the direction we're moving with the UN safe cities agenda. Anyone that dissent to the globalist opinion will be replaced. They will remove state and local borders and place their cronies in power to create a perfect centralized police state. Look at BLM, why would Soros spend 20$ million unless he had something to gain from it. They're using this as a jumping off point for "common sense police reform". Coupled with some "common sense gun control" and your slave state is looking pretty sustainable.

Hergé

I get the paper every Sunday

based

Agreed. Who else here is /horseypilled/?

based af

Wasn't there an edit of this where some girl tried to make it about internet comic artists?

That's all I have.
I used to love reading this shit when I was young.

Was Obama's speech about Dallas all that bad. I mean yea , he implied that the last two publicized black deaths at the hands of cops were wrong, but at was rather balanced for Obama.

Ben Garrison hands down.

Gary bury the nagger-son

benny G is not in papers. he's a rogue killer. he is unfit to print.

This board knows no equanimity. Everything is either the best thing every or the worse thing ever.

There are no inbetweens.

The police is federalized in the minds of the left already. When a cop in Missouri or Louisiana shoots a nigger, somehow the blame is on every police department and then cops in Texas deserve to die.

>implying horsey isn't redpilled

You guys should fuck with Horsey instead. That faggot actually deserves to have his bullshit defaced.

>Who is the best political cartoonist ever?

Carlos Latuff. Yes, he's a literal turbocuck but he works very fast, makes top tier imagery and doesn't relies on labels too much unlike all the other cartoonist hacks like Horsey (who can draw very well but sucks on every other aspect).

Zyklon Ben is average, but I really like how much movement his cartoons have.

i miss these memes, not common enough anymore

That's actually a really good one

Garrison has come out of the bullying a better man

From wikipedia so proceed with this in mind
>"Some of you watched with amusement as I endorsed Hillary Clinton for my personal safety. What you might not know is that I was completely serious. I was getting a lot of direct and indirect death threats for writing about Trump’s powers of persuasion, and I made all of that go away by endorsing Clinton. People don’t care why I am on their side. They only care that I am....If you didn’t believe me that I endorsed Clinton for my safety, perhaps the recent shooting of police officers changed your mind. That’s the sort of tragedy you expect to happen when Team Clinton frames the national debate as a race war."[32]

Adams goes on to say that writing about Donald Trump "ended my speaking career, and has already reduced my income by about 40%, as far as I can tell. But I’m in less physical danger than I was."[33]

Really makes you motherfucking think.

horsey should be a shame

how does he contenue to get away with it? who prints this racist propoganda?

Fuck he is talented. I'm not even racist or anti-semitic, I can look past his views and see that he is just really fucking talented.

The political shit he did in the 80s was god tier, it was so nuanced and subtle never slanting left or right. I used to read it when I was nine and all the shit went over my head but looking back on it now it was perfect commentary without being John Oliver tier 2016 ad hominem or Bill O'Reilly style punditing.

Should be workers, not voters. This is the excuse for letting in rapefugees.

kek

The US worked better when the central government was weak compared to the individual states.
Centralization only serves to consolidate power into the hands of elite few, who aren't invested into local concerns and thus don't care about the individual populations as much as their respective states do.

I am.

Fucking based

Ben Garrison jumping on the Sup Forums train will never fail to crack me up.

>I'll go to that website and tell those no good racists what for!
>Gee, they have a few good points
>TINNNAAAA! GET THE ROPE, WE HAVE NEW NEIGHBOURS!

Sometimes you can't help but wonder if Horsey is a crypto-Sup Forumsack.

The fuck is going on here

>not Ben "spike a kike with a pike" Garrison

saved.... damn that's a good one

Are you a dumb nigger? Do you think they came to Germany to work? Don't be an idiot.

would be nice making real life people share this

Well, Rome at the time was a decadent shit hole filled with inbred child Emperors oppressed with their own assholes. It would have collapsed under its own weight anyways, so it was probably better the place burnt anyway.

>my wife's son

Germanics really are the the most civilized people

someone needs to tweet these to horsey

Anyone have the original?

This

>Soros

I-is this the first time Merchant Supreme has appeared in a mainstream political cartoon?

30 years ago, this joke worked. Today...we've become the joke.

Ben Garrison is an American hero

>labels everything
>good

I know what the Obama is the president why does he have to tell me?

It's for the convenience of historians 100 years from now.