How do we make Christianity great again?

How do we make Christianity great again?

Assad rules over the entire middle east. Greeks get Constaninople

reestablish the kingdom of Jerusalem

1. catholic-orthodox-oriental unite
2. Assad converts to Christianity and creates a greater Syria over the levant and mesopotamia with Assyrian as official language and Christianity state religion
3. assad gives autonomy to israel where hebrew is official
4. copts rule egypt, their language and church become sate official
5. turkey is divided between greece in hte west, syria southeast and armenia northeast and become cultrually absorbed and hellenized/syrianized/etc,

Christians start acting like Christians?

>How do we make this sandreilgion dominate this other sandreilgion

REALLY made me think

why are arabs all edgy anime atheists like i found in high school

More rosaries
More confession
More mass

No.
Greeks get Constatinopol, Antioch, Jerusalem and Alexandria.
Sandniggers and niggers are 100% exterminated, land and cities are settled with europeans, thus is birthed the New America.
Jews get autonomy within the Christian Kingdom but its expected for them to become christians because they want to keep their foreskin.

nuke everything that isn't purple

pretty sure he's gay

Abrahamic religion is cancer. Then will wh*te people return to paganism?

we already live in the end times

By burning every bible and see what their "god" will do, as msny parts of the world are without a bible or their "god".

non Greeks are cancer

Good post.

burn america instead
if you are even american
subhuman

iki, isn't suspicious that only Greece and Georgia (your Laz homeland) are purple?

America will burn every bible after the boomer senators die off as well as the zionist "conservatives".

Every single Church will be converted into congregatiobs of the new faith.

i didnt make this map

america will be a subhuman shithole (it already is, it can only become more subhuman) after the boomersenators die off

Our mission is the eradication of Christianity from the US, it already holds no sway whatsoever over the youth.

Our race us truth, our state is true, our faith is true.

Only non whites are Christians.

Any religion is cancer you edgelord

>that pic
Cringed

america is a christian country then

Non white.

>Return Christianity to its roots, drop all the populist shit and re-emphasize doctrine
>Priests need to be educated in apologetics once more, and drop the fears of being, in the words of Friar Barron, "anti-protestant", "anti-islam" and "anti-atheism". If the average priest can't answer to philosohically shoddy popular atheism, why even bother prosletyzing in the first place?
>More agressive prosletyzation, both within Christendom and abroad
>A more agressive stance towards Islam, basically what David Wood is doing but on a much grander scale and directly sponsored by the Catholic Church. We point out the flaws in Islam and why Christianity is the better option. The harder they kill us, the harder we mock them, and in the end they'll beg us to stop.
>Emphasize free speech rights: we will not demand special protection from the state, and in turn we do not expect the state to offer protection to opposing ideologies.
>More agressive attempts to mend the schism, specifically with the Orthodox Churches and the Church of England
>Point out more that materialistic atheism is a self-defeating ideology, both figuratively (in their denial of the metaphysical) and literally (in its demographic unsustainability)

Revert to paganism

Afaik, Bulgaria should also be purple

enjoy hell

I-I think I love Georgia

Enjoy something invented 2,000 years ago to a select few who only had cobtact with a select source of individuals?

Even christian ones like Copts?

More than likely all of it is fantasy, and fearing any of it being true is foolish.

There is no "christianity" universal truth, there is Christianity Charleton scammers reach.

Not to mention my children live regardless of Christianity.

There is absolutely nothing seperating Christianity from European religion or any religion in the world.

Christianity is as true as the voodoo Africans believe is true.

Thanks, I love Bulgaria too.
But what I meant that purple represents if Orthodoxy has special status in country by law. I think Bulgarian constitution grants BOC privileges too.

>amerishart flag

>Implying Europeans haven't always hated each other

>Christianity
>ever great
KuriShitanity literally killed the greatest empire in the human history and turned europe into steaming pile of shite

That one language on the bottom, that is Gothic right?

>4 out of 5 Chrstian holy sites are in the middle east

REALLY made me think

only jerusalem is a holy site, rest varies by church
those are just seats of christian churches that are in muslim hands now (except rome)

Un-Vatican 2 Catholicism's shit

Modern masses are garbage. You need to go back to tradition. Latin is optional

imagine being so autistic you LARP as a pagan

>>More agressive attempts to mend the schism, specifically with the Orthodox Churches and the Church of England
I don't know much about Orthodox teachings, but the Anglicans have gone down a different theological path to Catholicism. If they were going to reconcile, it should have been done a long time ago before the differences became pronounced.

Why worship a dead dude with I can worship the goddess of THICC?