Is Chris Pratt /our guy/?

Is Chris Pratt /our guy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/2171358/chris-pratt-thanks-god-for-childs-recovery-jurassic-world-actor-outs-himself-as-a-conservative-christian/
youtube.com/watch?v=AMlyrdR1Uwg
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5hf66x/chris_pratt_ama_im_an_open_book_come_get_some/
pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck it. I like the guy.

I like him, but I wish I could buy him as the lead in an action movie

He seems like a really fun down to earth dude, I like him

I like him but they have yet to cast him in a good movie.

It was an alright movie. Good idea but executed terribly

That's pretty fucking funny. I like Chris Pratt, I hope he can make it big outside of GotG. Jurassic World was really bad though.

Why does Sup Forums suck this guys dick so much?

Ummmm, guardians of the galaxy???

Was awful, yeah

Because he's not ugly and black like you are, Krager.

Is that real

Holy shit

He needs to be in the next die hard movie.

Yeah he's a box office draw, red pilled and fucks anna faris

>krager looks like that?!

>pro guns
>fundamentalist christian
>hates reddit
>banging that chick from scary movie

yeah, i'm thinking he's our guy

he is reddit.
Cavill is more /our guy/. he probably lurks around Sup Forums and Sup Forums shitposting about the latest Mass Effect game.

>hates reddit
wait what?
this like top 10 anime betrayals

same he's fucking hilarious in those parks in rec outtakes like when he literally shit his poants

he was most likely a random Sup Forums lurker before deciding to get his life together and become the hollywood a-lister he now is.

literally /ourguy/

He was a varsity football player and wrestler who grew up in a small town and went hunting for fun. Basically the opposite of a random Sup Forums lurker.

Speak for yourself.

lmao how will reddit ever recover?

He really annoys me, but I'd probably like him in person. I don't like anything he's in.

OUR
FUCKING
GUY

He's literally a memelord. Truly /ourguy/

So are we ironically replying to this madeup tweet or what? Just googling chris pratt reddit brings up two AMAs

shut up

he's /ourguy/

>white
>male
>christian
>straight
>conservative
>likes hunting

Why do people call him reddit the actor when he is literally the antithesis?

That's it lads, I'm sorry I ever called GotG Reddit, he's LITERALLY /dareisayitourguy/

He rubs me the wrong way for some reason, I honestly don't know why I don't like him

ummm sweatie....

pretending to be retarded is fun on Sup Forums!!

surely you noticed how 99% of the memes on here rely on pretending to be retarded!

kill yourself tripfag. You know she'd want you to.

>conservative
Nope.

because he's so down to earth and relateable, he's just like us

Didn't he like Trump too or have support for him?

>played highschool sports
>live in small town
>do things for fun
What, am I alone in this?

back when he was doing press for passengers peeps kept being like "omg the sexual tension with him and JLaw" and I'm over here like bruh. He's married to anna faris who is still hot and by all accounts, cool as fuck. And she married him when he was still fat. JLaw pales in comparison.

dislikes Trump so negative there

explains the bvs dick sucking.

Honestly, that's a great story.
>cute chick marries this fat guy
>suddenly leading man
>stays with cute chick
Gotcha Hollywood in bout 60 years.

ahahahhaah

Nigga...

inquisitr.com/2171358/chris-pratt-thanks-god-for-childs-recovery-jurassic-world-actor-outs-himself-as-a-conservative-christian/

hahahhaa just like us so quirky

twitter fags NOT WELCOME

>2017
>believing in sky fairies

Literally retarded. Christianity is responsible for all the war, terror, homophobia, transphobia and bigotry in the world. I will boycott all Chris Pratt movies.

Makes me sick.

Because he's white

will smith's reaction is great

Sup Forums is not a pro Christian board.

fuck off heathen

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

because he isn't an autistic tripfagging nigger with no career or family

But he has never said anything negative about trump? I'm sure he voted for him

Sup Forums is Sup Forums light, and Sup Forums is very Christian, so I'm not surprised if there are several here.

and? Tom Cruise is a crazy scientologist but Sup Forums still likes him and his movies. And Tom and Chris are both genuine nice hardworking dudes.

Hi /Reddit.

i love this shit, imagine if you could channel this obsession into something productive. you are so close to being a successful person, but something in your brain is juuuust tweaked enough to make you an insane /x/phile

No one cared who I was until I took off the mask

I played varsity football and made it to district semifinals in track. But even back in high school I just stayed home and played video games

Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad

>you will never be a DCbro with Henry

Thanks for the easy (you)'s famalams.

That's pretty cool

what's his stance on our current president?

that was fun

>white
>Christian
>monogamist. Married and not interested in Hollywood jezebels
>gun lover
>hunter
>doomsday prepper
>voted for Trump
>lives in rural area

/k/ and Sup Forums's guy

that cannot be, paul blart mart brart is pure kino.

No that's different, that was really kino. Am I right, ladies?

>Zach Snyder has yet to show the world how easily charming Cavill is

oh shit i was thinking of chris evans. nevermind.

BvS sends Ben into depression but Cavill just plays along and enjoys the time as Superman.

The only thing I liked about Parks & Rec was Ron Swanson, but Pratt rules their outtakes. Dude is fucking funny as hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMlyrdR1Uwg

>following a religion because it's the counter culture thing to do

This is the saddest thing I've ever read. I mean if you grew up Christian that's cool, but if you were born into a secular family and you took up religion so you couldn't be compared to a fedora meme then you're daily pathetic.

What did he mean by this?

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5hf66x/chris_pratt_ama_im_an_open_book_come_get_some/

Most people grow out of atheism eventually. Once you realise that just assuming the atheism fairy magically exploding nothing into everything for no reason is rediculous you start looking into more metaphysical modes of thought.

what happens when you learn to spell ridiculous correctly?

Anyone who becomes a Christian late in life is a loser. Religion is something you have to be born into to really understand.

Also why do Christians talk like they're a persecuted minority but turn around and brag about how strong Christianity is?

Swipe texting on a phone.

Nice not argument BTW

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Fun fact: due to the fact that there is no observable phenomena that prove the existence of God as well no disprove the existence of God, there is a literal 50% chance God exists and a 50% chance God doesn't exist. Therefore taking a stance is equally as intelligent as arguing a coin flip will land as heads instead of tails.

Actually it's less intelligent. At least with the flip of a coin, you know the coin will eventually land.

Jesus was a jew

But you're both attention whores - I thought you two would get along

Stealth bl/art/ thread?

Fundamentally untrue. Most people are morons when they're young, and selfish and stupi when teenagers. Understanding Christ's sacrifice and pondering the vastness of creation is something that takes time and patience, and as such is something you grow into.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism

Therefore it's perfectly accurate to say that people grow out of atheism.

>Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion

Stopped reading there.

Yeah, but there's hundreds of religions out there claiming to be right. Trying to act like God will be happy that you picked the one most common in your culture is a bit silly. Picking the oldest one makes sense.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

Only atheists think in terms of science vs religion. Think of it this way, science is the measure and study of the physical using observation and experimentation. By it's very nature it cannot presume to offer any substantial view on the metaphysical. You cannot materially quantify the immaterial. It's like looking through a microscope and trying to find an atom of justice or a molecule of mercy.

I hope you see why you're being fallacious.

Nothing to do with growing out of it...as peoplr get older and closer to death they simply search for some reassurance, however irrational.

You dumb fuck.

You're forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao

There's a lot of historical evidence for Christ. The existence of John the Baptist within the same time frame as Jesus, and his eventual execution by Herod Antipas is attested to by 1st-century historian Josephus and the overwhelming majority of modern scholars view Josephus' accounts of the activities of John the Baptist as authentic. One of the arguments in favor of the historicity of the Baptism of Jesus by John is the criterion of embarrassment, i.e. that it is a story which the early Christian Church would have never wanted to invent. Another argument used in favour of the historicity of the baptism is that multiple accounts refer to it, usually called the criterion of multiple attestation. Technically, multiple attestation does not guarantee authenticity, but only determines antiquity. However, for most scholars, together with the criterion of embarrassment it lends credibility to the baptism of Jesus by John being a historical event.

Life is direct evidence of God...

1. Everything that exists has an explanation of its existence, either in the necessity of its own nature or in an external cause.
2. If the universe has an explanation of its existence, that explanation is God.
3. The universe exists.
4. Therefore, the universe has an explanation of its existence (from 1, 3).
5. Therefore, the explanation of the universe’s existence is God (from 2, 4).

1. Everything that begins to exist has a cause.
2. The universe began to exist.
3. Therefore, the universe has a cause.

1. If God does not exist, objective moral values and duties do not exist.
2. Objective moral values and duties do exist.
3. Therefore, God exists.

1. The fine-tuning of the universe is due to either physical necessity, chance, or design.
2. It is not due to physical necessity or chance.
3. Therefore, it is due to design.

1. It is possible that a maximally great being exists.
2. If it is possible that a maximally great being exists, then a maximally great being exists in some possible world.
3. If a maximally great being exists in some possible world, then it exists in every possible world.
4. If a maximally great being exists in every possible world, then it exists in the actual world.
5. If a maximally great being exists in the actual world, then a maximally great being exists.
6. Therefore, a maximally great being exists.

1. If the multiverse doesn't exist, there is sufficient scientific reason to believe life is naturally impossible.
2. Stephen Hawking and many other science cucks are advocates for the existence of the multiverse for this reason, and such lends the theory credence.
3. If the multiverse exists, all possibilities exist.
4. If all possibilities exist, God exists.
5. If God exists in any universe, being God, He necessarily exists in all universes.
6. It is by definition impossible to negate God.
7. If scientists are right about the existence of the multiverse, then, ironically, God exists.

Because he's not a fucking nigger like you.

i aint reading all that shit nigger

That's a nice opinion, but I'm yet to see an argument.

You don't think that people grow wiser with more life experience?

>irrational

Like the atheism fairy exploding nothing into everything, for no reason, and having it magically form sentient life?

>x is y because x is y
>y is x because y is x