Please no

please no

fuck this timeline

>You know, the only thing more impressive than that pass from Rodgers is the delicious taste of Bud Light

People shit on Peyton for endorsing mediocre pizza and beer, but what about the QBs who promote actual scams like magic water or Advocare?

>Nationwide jingles and Chicken Parm in every Monday Night game

I'll take it

they can re-ignite his college sexual harassment controversy at any time to eject him

>HGH you taste so good

They blew that card when he retired after Super Bowl 50. You can't bring up the same drama twice.

>"hes ~ my ~ pick ~ of ~ the ~ night ~

god fuck the Raiders for this

Fucking based, now NFL games on ESPN will be fun to watch

What's the problem with this? Peyton is really charismatic and you know he's going to put his all into it.

I'm not that mad, he could be another Romo and it's not like they were ever going to find anyone as based as Gruden.

He voice sounds like someone else wipes up the blended peas off his face after each spoonful

This. At least he isnt a soyboy charging for avocado ice cream recipes like Brady or copper fit like Favre

peyton should fucking coach

maybe with gruden

CHICKEN PARM

*voice cracks in your path*

>Implying

Still better than Joe Buck

Peyton would be really good in terms of insight, but listening to that voice for 3 hours would be something else.

>manning commentary
I tell ya, I want to like this guy, but he's dropping more balls than I did on my athletic trainers faces

He should coach in the AFCE so he can put his giant brain against Brady

Peyton and John Schnatter booth duo.

him and Gruden's roles should be switched, Manning should be coaching, Gruden has done absolutely nothing to merit the hype around him.

MFW the Niners have real QB now instead of this fucking meme and his nappy hair.

Tell that to Bill Cosby.

or Louis CK

>manning over based Jay

he already looks like the next joe buck

>this safety combo is really the oreos and milk of football

>that pic
lol

It's ESPN, this absolutely would not surprise me.

This is good news. Redneck America deserves a spokesman amongst all of these niggers and kikes like that WHY? guy

Mostly everyone has forgot he exists, but I would unironically love it if Tim Tebow got to replace Jon Gruden. I didn't see much of his commentary on the SEC Network, but what I did see, he's got a very charismatic personality, and he does know the game.

I loved him as a player but fucking hate him as a commentator. Literally 90 IQ and does nothing but suck Alabama's cock nonstop probably thanks to all the PTSD they gave him back in the day.

You think he would do the same thing to the Patriots or the cowboys?

I'd pay money to watch jay and Peyton talk football for 3 hours

Best timeline. Brady dickriders deserve to suffer.

> chris collinsworth the poster

Just fuck is gay accent. but if he can predict the future like gruden and actually praise players who deserve it, fine. Better than joe buck, and Chris "only QB's are awesome" collinsworth

CopperFit works

Peyton & Rex will be paired up

cap it

holy shit should i throw all my money on this right now???

Because watching his rival turn into a monotone, sad commentator constantly hunting Papa John's ads during broadcasts while Brady is still winning MVPs would show them.

>ywn recreate the perfect chemistry of Gruden and Tirico

Feels bad so post your perfect combos

Jared Allen and Gus Johnson

spider x y ba-na-na

do it faggot, I wanna hear some sweet Manning lingo. other wise become a coach and win SB's and put yourself so far ahead of that faggot Brady that no matter of SB wins will matter.

Actually Cutler and Johnson could work well too. Kind of reversed personalities of Gruden and Tirico

Randy Moss would be great

He wasn't that fucking good.

no he wouldn't.

Beer is not meant for gourmet fags. FUCK OFF!

>Placing bets on color commentator replacements

>Peyton is really charismatic

Of all the incorrect claims I've heard in my life, this one is fucking up there.

You're wrong, but it is okay to be wrong. I am your ally.

>Like Romo, Peyton notices stuff in the defense during plays.
>Starts shouting Omaha in the booth

>le giant head man
is he an actual "great" of your "sport" america?

id rather have teboq

based peypey

I just looked up Advocare after reading your post and just learned that they weren't an auto-related company after all these year.

If it exists, you can bet that there are people gambling on it

degenerates aren't people

>Mostly everyone has forgot he exists,
He's literally on TV every day with those commercials.

where's Malcolm Gladwell?

I would enjoy him just fucking blowing his co-announcer's eardrums out with audibles

No

Spider 2Y Parm

Sure it works, but they falsely advertise the reason why their product works. For that your pay a premium of 300% compared to the same shit

>be gruden
>coach for 11 years
>win an owl
>go to broadcast
>get to sit back and watch nfl evolve and shoot the shit in front of millions every night
>get paid money to do it
>have fun
>take it easy cause not coaching
>see the league not evolving
>get annoyed
>sink monster 10/100m contract with the only retard owner in the league that would approve, mark davis
>get to live the twilight years of my life coaching in a brand new stadium in Las Vegas
>potential to be decent

If human existence is all together and we are all one and time truly is a flat circle... I hope one day to live or experience second hand jon gruden's existence of literally wiping his ass cash and throwing out the carbon fiber terzo millennio down the vegas strip drunk as a sailor on the way to his 7,000 + square foot mansion in the hills.

What a life.

His son is a god too

*Nationwide jingle tune*
Spider y2 Ba-na-na

Two words--

Chicken Parm.

espn teams up kaepernick and peyton for ratings

>Belichick

kek

CHICK-IN-PARM YOU-TASTE-SO-GOOD
*lip smack*

I wish so much it would be Madden.

shut up eli

all time GOAT pairing reporting in

YES YES YES!

PRIMETIME TV HERE I COME

You're right but none of that will make him a good announcer. Gruden was at least funny

>tfw no more turkey hole

>and what a catch! dilly dilly!

Those commercials never made me want to buy insurance but they did make we want chicken parm, because it really does taste so good

I'm a Broncos fan and I don't want this.

>Old Verne
>Good
>Gary
>Ever Good

>I tell ya, watching these offenses tonight is almost as satisfying as calling a nationwide representative to file a collision claim. It's just a thing of beauty, Sean.

Belichick would be surreal holy shit. I wish I lived in that timeline.

I'd prefer Tony "Poor man's John Madden" Romo

Are Madden and Romo actually similar in the way they announce?

Belichick is such a football savant I don't think his depth of knowledge could fully be appreciated in a real time sportscast. He would be excellent with a 15-20 minute show where he goes through game film and breaks down plays/explains how well different concepts are working for teams throughout the course of a game. If he even ever wanted to do that after coaching.

Holy shit his monotone voice would put me to sleep in minutes