>£142m for an injured player

>FCBarcelona say Coutinho has thigh injury and will be out for three weeks.

lmao
twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/950333429203263491

>sk* sp*rts n*ws
fuck off with that rag

They are saving him to make his first match against Espa*ol de Barcelona

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

>pay 12 million out of own pocket
>take 3 week vacation
seems reasonable

>klopp thought he'd be ready for city

>klopp lied again
>klopp alienated another player AGAIN
this is Klopp's specialty

Eh. He's literally not missing out on anything. Barcelona are running away with the league atm without him so he won't be missed.

>Klouyes

they are 10 points clear in the league and he can't play champions league anyway

Sky sports news

Espanyol

This asterisking is the gayest fucking shit ever

Oh, no, now Dembélé will have time to play and get fit for competition while the rest of the usual first team does too in a month without CL

good, more minutes for arnaiz and demblengue

>Arnaiz
He looked really good in the CdR game last time I saw him. I also wish they can give Alena playing time as well.

>Celta, Real Sociedad away, Betis away, Alavés, Espanyol away
Those are really difficult matches, mate.

I would say Sociedad away is the hardest one judging by Barca's record there. The other three are pretty doable and not too bad.

>h-he was faking an injury
Scousers btfi

based dutch

it's the same thing the fucking liverflops do when they mention the sun, mainly a labour voter tactic

They bought Suarez when he had a 4 month ban, 3 weeks is nought

>superior physio at more expensive club do a better job at identifying injuries

How is the Barca team actually going to look now when you have Rakitic, Iniesta, Busquests, Paulinho, Coutinho, Denis Suarez and Andre Gomes all there? Even Dembele

And now there's talk of bringing Greizman in? I don't get it. 4-3-3? Messi, Suarez and Dembele up front but who do you leave in as first team starters?

If Griezmann is going to be in Barca, Suarez would have to leave and Messi doesn't want that

Some of those players will leave soon

Dembélé is only twenty years old, and he just played as a right midfielder the last day. He can give refresh on multiple positions without being an absolute starter for about two years until Suárez fucks off. Sorry but your qt boys competing for the next decade fantasy (Coutinho-Griezmann) isn't going to become true, fujoshi-chan

>Coutinho will be there for six, seven seasons
>hurr durr he's out for three weeks
Are you legit retarded?

Denis and Gomes I could see going.
Busquests will probably stay, can't see him leaving. Iniesta will be a year or two, he'll still be a starter in a big games

>pays 12 million himself
I remember fabregas doing something similar, why on earth would someone spend their hard earned money towards leaving a club. Coutinho is actually retarded

>12 million
>to leave lelverpool
A bargain.

>Be 32-33 years old
>The fans love you so much for all you have done that they pressure the club so you don't go away even when you suck and get to suckle on a couple more of years of high salary on a top club
It usually doesn't work on Barça, thankfully, but there are lot of reasons. Lay off the drugs, toothpaste, they'll rot your brain

You know good and damn well he will end up like an arda turan or alex song.
If he didn't sound like a desperate retard he'd still have that money
no doubt but its still a lot of money

Leaving Liverpool is worth it for a small price.

>yfw the scouse mafia tried to injure him before he escaped

>ha ha Barca bought a guy out one month
>ha ha Barca bought a guy who can't play in champs league

You idiots. What they bought is a marketable player who they've been targeting, and is extremely likely to rise much higher in price after he memes his way to a high placing with Brazil in the World Cup. And, they will still win La Liga without him and have as good a chance as anyone in the champions league. It's not a bad purchase at all.

>12 million to pay free from 96 sins