I wish I was Greek

What ethnicity did you wish you were?

I am Greek
I am happy with being a Greek. Greeks are the strongest race

Native instead of being a historyless, cultureless, identityless m*stizoid

Im proud of being Pole

Faroese. I wish my native language was something nobody could speak.
And I could fuck close relatives and it'll be socially acceptable since in the Faroe Islands everyone is a close relative.
Also Afrikaners are cool to, but they might die so I dont chose them.

I like being British and English tbqh.

Wouldn't mind being German or Russian though.

Honestly, the most pressing issues I'm dealing with won't change if I were any different ethnicity. It doesn't really matter to me.

italian or spanish

Norwegian. Skyrim landscape, high HDI, perfect society, oil rich, cool weather, aurora, handsome people and fjord

>he wishes he were another ethnicity
t. literal Untermensch

American

I wish to be German as well.
I don't mind being American, but I feel as though Germans are more pure-blooded.

>Anatolia
>Greek
Lmfao. They got purged something fierce once Islam hit the block. That's like saying the Iberian Peninsula is muslim.

>I feel as though Germans are more pure-blooded
you don't say

Argentine or Uruguayan.

I wish I was Finnish. Their social skills are as good as mine. I want to be around people who like silence.

Nah, I just like German culture and history. Nothing to do with blood or whatever.

Im happy being Korean but I wouldnt mind being Chinese. Japanese, Mongol, or Russian.

Somali

If I wasn't Colombian, I'd like to be Hungarian, the átok calls me.

Japanese, Korean or German

Armenian

really? are you CHI?

Greeks don't exist.
Greeks are orthodox turks.

Old turks are from turkic-iranid fathers and armenian mothers.
Modern turks are anatolian farmers, arabs, gypsy slaves.
Contemporary turks are anatolian-arab-gypsy-kurd-armenian-turkic-east african-tatar-caucasian-slavic mixed mongrels.

Contemporary turks raped greek women, thus their semen forever purged greek genes from greek women.
Today, we have western turks (orthodox) and eastern turks (shitslamist).
Pic related, DNA borders.

I have no Identity, it kind feels bad.
>grow up with the muhh german heritage thing.
>try to be the most proud of it as i could (even being a edge teenager saying that Hitler did nothing wrong and the slavs deserve it).
>decide to do my entire family tree with the help of Sup Forums (they helped a lot with translation and identify pictures)
>father side come from Austria, he is not even german (when my grand grand father died, he write in his grave that was born in Germany because he died in 43)
>mother side has slave roots and french roots (entire line of that family uses germanized surnames)
What a fucking plot twist.

>slave
SLAV

America is r1bnoid.

Not sure about this map.

isnt macedonia ethnically bulgarian/albanian? why doesnt it share haplogroups with them? am I just retarded?

A dancing pole?

I love being French.

>Post map (pic) that which suggests that the Y-DNA J2 (present only in males) is the dominant hamplomeme in modern Turkey.
>Anatolians, Minoans and Mycenaean Greeks were J2 men mostly according to genetic science
Something something rape something

Turkey is greek. Turks got out breed. Even your greek-turk exchange was entirely based in culture and religion, not in race.

Federal european

I am greek

main haplogroups of some central asians are also J2
and your main haplogroup is actually E

But there are "true" Turks in Turkey. Heck you sometimes see the random turkish looking person here too, it's a given

Spics wish they were Italian

italian or french

Proud hellenic woman here