If Canada has free healthcare and shit, why don't illegals go there instead?

If Canada has free healthcare and shit, why don't illegals go there instead?

I just put two and two together and guess what? You can go fuck yourself.

maybe because we're separated by a river with Mexico and Canada is 3,000 miles away?

too cold there, they already wear long sleeves and pants to mow my lawn and im only in va

American healthcare is effectively free for illegals. They just go to the ER when they need it and walk out without paying.

Don't worry, in about 10 years enough of the stinking horde will have risen up into the US that they'll start leaking into Toronto. Then they'll have a perfect base of operations for bussing themselves around to the rest of the formerly great white north.

>free

There is like 40 miles of canada that are hospitable, and even then barely.

System is already breaking down and the boomers are going to finish off the great experiment of socialized medicine. Dental is not covered and emergency queues at some hospitals are dangerously long. Surgery wait times mean wealthy people just fly down your way for the job. It's going to merge into some type of fascist arrangement if it isn't already. Keep your fucking beaners, build that wall, or annex Mexico and build it at the natural checkpoint because South Americans are all fast breeders too. Don't need no beans added to the chink - poo stew, it smells bad enough already.

>spic span

Kek!

Free money > free healthcare

We are full.

>t. the second largest country, sparsely populated, white as fuck

Canada is not my stolen land.

Full? Pretty sure our population density is like 1.2 people per square km

motherfucking canadian immigration laws are too strict, and they keep getting away with it.

DID HE STUTTER?

what do we do about the mexican problem

im afraid deportation is not enough

White as fuck? I think you mean the multicultural poster boy for the world.

I don't mind letting Mexicans in. As long as they are forced to live and work in Yukon, Nunavut and Northwest territories. Gotta get some people to mine shit up there. And it's not like they'll get to have any impact on our country, those three territories only represent one seat each.

This picture makes my blood boil.

I've half a mind to head down to SoCal and start executing spic families in their sleep.