01/14 - UFC Fight Night 124: Stephens vs Choi - 9pm EST
01/17 - Alaska FC 136: Cook vs Mitchell - 11:59pm EST
01/19 - LFA 31: Moffett vs. Le - 9pm EST
01/20 - ONE Championship: Kings of Courage- 7am EST
01/20 - ACB 78: Askarov vs. Albaskhanov - 11am EST
01/20 - Bellator 192: Lima vs MacDonald - 10pm EST
01/20 - UFC 220: Miocic vs. Ngannou - 10pm EST

>Basic Kick Technique Tips:

Be loose! Your leg should almost be completely dead weight that is guided by your hips, shoulders and torso.

Push up on the balls of your post foot. This will help you generate more hip action and be more free to rotate through. If you are flat footed you lose power and fluidity of the muay thai kick.

Hump the air. Get sexual! Thrust your hips forward into the air like you’re making sweet sweet love. This is where the power from the muay thai roundhouse kick comes from.

Pivot hard. Your post foot should be opening up and pivoting to open up your hips when you drive through your kick.

Swing same side arm down. This will help open up your hips, and like I’ve been saying, the power comes from your hips!

Kick through your opponent. Don’t stop the motion once you make contact! You should be following through! If you are shadowboxing muay thai kicks then you should be rotating 360 degrees.

Keep chin tucked behind shoulder. For defense purposes obviously. Also make sure to have your opposite arm up defending your face if possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mkde0zEi2b0
youtube.com/watch?v=_6ViZ13mN9I
bloodyelbow.com/bloody-elbow-scouting-reports
youtu.be/lSud6OcQAks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit thread

How would she go in the UFC?

This is a cute Rena thread

Post cute Renas

have YOU ever met Chris Weidman?

You know the story here?

No but I had my picture taken with Brendan Schaub once

as a guy already said somebody relaxed around people of color which can be a costly mistake

Official /heem/ prospect watch (let me know if any current UFC talent should be added to this list):
>Ricardo Ramos
>Tom "Fire Kid" Duquesnoy
>Brett "The Pikey" Johns
>"Hurricane" Shane Burgos
>Alexander "The Great" Volkanovski
>Zabit Magomedsharipov
>Arnold Allen
>Doo-Ho Choi
>Gregor "The Gift" Gillespie
>Mairbek "Beckan" Taisumov
>Islam Makhachev
>David Teymur
>James "The Texecutioner" Vick
>Vicente "The Silent Assassin" Luque
>Emil "Valhalla" Meek
>Kamaru "The Nigerian Nightmare" Usman
>Abdul Razak Alhassan
>Paulo "Borrachinha" Costa
>Eryk "Ya Boi" Anders
>Israel "The Style Bender" Adesanya
>Julian "The Cuban Missile Crisis" Marquez
>Magomed Ankalaev
>Abdul-Kerim Edilov
>Dominick Reyes
>Ion "Hulk" Cutelaba
>Azamat "The Professional" Murzakanov
>Tyson Pedro
>Alexander Rakic
>Tai "Bam Bam" Tuivasa
>Justin "Big Pretty" Willis
>Arjan Singh Bhullar
>Curtis "Razor" Blaydes
If you don't watch these guys on their rise henceforth, you are unarguably a casual. But fear not—every one of these dudes is known for putting on a show, and most of them have at least a modest chance of becoming elite. Watch their fights, educate yourself, and cheer on the young lions as they eat the old.

Shhhhhh, she's sleeping

Do you respect this mans opinion on martial arts?
youtu.be/Mkde0zEi2b0

DELET THIS INSTANTLY

>when being white backfires

>Blaydes AND Tuivasa fighting at UFC 221

that is actually really terrifying

it's gonna be a spicy fucking card my friend. don't forget Tyson and Izzy (The Style Bender) are on it as well. real fans should be very pleased, even if the casual-drawing starpower isn't there

Really? How so?

I actually like Rena, but I'm happy she lost so all the tinfoil hat wearers got BTFO

I don't know, but after seeing blacks ganging up on someone up close my brain somehow is imagining me in that situation

No no no, not people, feminists. And in pretty obviously taken on the role of anti-trans, anti-feminist.

You can tell cause none of the shit I have said is a lie.

???

Yeah the loss is fine with me too. It should help in the long run, there's no way she won't put extra emphasis on her grappling now.

>WHO IS YOUR BIGGEST BITCH OF 2017

the biggest bitch of 2017 is undeniably TYRON WOODLEY
in fact, he's the biggest bitch in the ufc
the only champion to degrade himself by begging for fights with notable stars only to get turned down EVERY SINGLE TIME
just look at this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=_6ViZ13mN9I
look at how he's begging gsp and gsp's just like "lol nah"
and then look at his face afterwards
i don't understand how anyone can be this embarrassing on a regular basis and not realize this
the culmination of this was after the fight against maia
woodley was so sure he was going to fight gsp after that boring fight
little did he know that dana right after the fight said "fuck tyron, gsp is fighting bisping"
he also said "no one wants to see woodley fight"
how embarrassing is that when your own promotion says that about you?
to prove that he's an even bigger bitch than you think at this point, he went to cry on ariel's opdcast and said that if dana doesn't apologize publicly, he'll "start to leak shit"
guess what, dana never apologized
what did tyron do?
he went on twitter and said "we gucci"
what a little bitch
this is my most disliked fighter in the ufc by far

Kekekekekek youre too much, im not a communist no. Golly youre bad at this. Remember according to you in this setting feminists are both an omnipresent social menace and utterly impotent and are wrong about men having 99% of global power and fucking it up but thats also somehow a feminist fiction and if it isnt then the men deserve it anyway

you need a nap, my lad

I hope they really do go out with a bang and release a thank you song or something like that. I was getting into Rainbow and the next year they disbanded but they had good run. The members took a trip together. If Nine Muses does disband I hope they can do the same.
I’m a huge dance fan so I love GFriend. Also their cutesy side is a cut above the rest because of their synch and powerful innocence as they called it. Their fandom isn’t huge but I think they’ve done well to not just be a group that has (or rather had) huge public interest. Like groups like Sistar never had a huge fandom but the Korean public loved their song. They were “aging out” because their juniors had potential to make more money since they were younger. It was sad to see them go. Summer won’t be the same.
Their sound is unique but you’re right that it’s really not going to take of any time soon. I’m sad they didn’t like the hot pants especially since idols have really no choice in stage outfits. Stellar hate their sexy concepts and they are also popular for being unpopular as well as a group that pushes boundaries. I personally like their concepts but always feel bad that this is what they have to do to stay in the game. Their company is really trash too.
I’m not a fan of survival shows because I hate eliminations. Especially since I heard some of my favorite nugu groups and newly debuted groups were going I didn’t want to see them. It’s also a shame because I heard the ratings for the shows were terrible especially compared to Produce. I’m glad Dreamcatcher left Mix Nine. They did what they had to do and left even though one or two could have made it into the top 9 from what I’ve heard. I’m rooting for KNK to hit it off but I’ve heard nothing about them from people that watch the show.

She needs to go the JJ route and focus on TDD/defensive wrestling, so does Tenshin if he wants to get serious about MMA. The loss also makes Syuri Kondo's signing with the UFC very interesting because she's the only chick to have beaten Asakura aside from Alyssa Garcia, who I think is still with Rizin I think. Kondo could be in for a huge push if she can stay unbeaten

schizophrenia's a hell of a drug

Tenshin won't be getting serious about MMA. He only fought MMA for RIZIN because they paid better than most kickboxing organizations. Rena is with a good gym, I think she'll improve.

If Justin Willis can lose some fat and inmprove his cardio he has a ton of potential. His speed and athleticism is really surprising for a guy his size. I guess he played D1 football? Can’t wait for Greg Hardy to make his ufc debut too.

It's because humidity is directly correlated to heat, if you have a house that's ~20*c and is quite humid, then cool that air down to 2*c, it becomes extremely humid. It's why fridges get moist and ice accumulates in freezers. Now if you get an industrial freezer by comparison, you could get humidity levels low enough that it doesn't matter what temperature you keep it at, so long as it isn't extreme.

Also, on a more important note, remember to moisturise in the winter! Humidity works inversely as well, if it's 5*c outside and you heat that air up to 20*c, it will become incredibly dry.

Thanks for the advice schizo-user. I'll invest in some lotion.

My brother has schizophrenia. Can confirm. I feel for Turby,

No, it's not. They will match it to your email, name, or whatever else is in your forms. I never got a reply on my form.
The customer ID is printed on the package, for the use with future orders also not a problem

Unfortunately I have to agree, it's too bad because he really does have GOAT potential

How would she do in the UFC?

The only thing harmful on your liver is miroestrol and its derivatives. They are metabolized in the liver and by CYP450 unlike every other phytoestrogen.
Isoflavones like daidzen, equol, genistein, etc. are metabolized via entereohepatic recirculation and gut bacteria metabolizes it.

Other than miroestrol in pueraria mirifica phytoestrogens are actually very healthy. If you hit dosages way beyond dietary levels they do neat things. Isoflavone extracts have been proven to cure non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in dosages of 200-400mg/day for example. They are definitely not detrimental to your liver or organs in any way whatsoever so it would be nice if people stopped suggesting this because it's opposite to what they actually do and what research into high-dosage phytoestrogens do. They are very very strong antioxidants.

if cm punk fights again I wish he wins. after his terrible performance (special note on the gallop intro at start of fight) I would enjoy to see him happy with a ufc win. I think all he wants is 1 win to say that he fought and won in ufc, even if its only a couple of time.

just feel the need to point out that temperature does not have any effect on the humidity in the air; the change in temperature will change how much humidity the air itself it able to hold. it's called relative humidity

when you cool air down, it can't hold as much water, which is why you get condensation. the relative humidity is the percentage of moisture present in the air in comparison to it's potential, ie 50% RH means the air has 50% of what it's able to hold onto, but that number is relative.

it's kind of like Conor McGregor's belts. right now he has 25% RB (relative belts), which means he has 1/4 of the amount of belts that he is able to possess

Herbal extracts are not useful because their concentration is pointless.

No.

If he's serious about competing he must know deep down that he can't continue in the UFC. He should go to Bellator or ROH and save some face while he still can.

Rogan has seriously gone downhill lately

he has a ufc contract idiot

Post fighters who won’t be cut no matter how JUSTed they get.
>Silva
>Pettis

prime schaub would heem ngannou and stipe in the same night

Arlovski, dude literally lost 5 fights in a row

Zane Simon did actual prospect lists all you have here is a bunch of guys already in the UFC lol.

>Kallin

Yeah, I'm talking specifically about in-house UFC talent since it's the promotion most heavily watched by folks on /heem/. Wouldn't really make sense to mention guys from ACB or Jungle Fight or KSW, etc. given the goal of this list (guys you can watch rise in the UFC now).

Can you link Simon's list?

your list is pointless they're all guys we're watching anyway lol

Is BJ still on the roster?

Jessica Eye

You're entitled to your opinion, my friend. I don't think your level of knowledge about the UFC roster reflects the average heemster's.

Are these Simon's prospect reports you're talking about? bloodyelbow.com/bloody-elbow-scouting-reports

He;s fighting Matt Brown at 170lbs in February

is Volkan white or some kind of secret crypto-nigger that they've been hiding over in Europe?

my point is if you care enough about mma that you're interested in prospects you're already watching all of those guys because you're watching all of the ufc cards

Really? Fuck. He's looking to get killed,huh.

he's white dude

Right, my list isn't strictly an educational tool. It's a discussion point for those who are already deep into prospects as well as a good segue for those who want to learn more about non-main card talent. Either way, I'm happy it gets people talking.

I'm legitimately interested in seeing Zane Simon's list of non-UFC prospects if you can provide it, however. I'm sure there are many fighters I'm not aware of, especially in the Brazilian scene.

I hope UFC re-introduce the rule that in every WMMA fight, at least one of the fighters has to be Asian.

give me a name lad

hes white

I want Volkan to win, sort of, just because then it makes for good conversation for Jones vs Volkan, but I want DC to win because I like DC.

Overeem beats Ngannou in the rematch, trust me guys

You are retarded

>hostile autism

>LeaveMightyMouseToMe.png

gooby

He's an ugly fucker, but he can fight that's for sure

He's slav i.e. not white

hes half swiss and turk lmao

Is he really that ugly? He's 19 so he's at the tail end of his awkward/maturing years. I think he'll be a decent looking fella once he's done growing.

He looks like a bull dyke

exactly my point, not white

I don't see it, user. Post some bull dykes for comparison.

Just look into it, that's all I'm sayin

half-white and half-turkic, mongol, or iranic is basically what slavs are.

>b-but Volkan is white
>H-hes our great white dope
lmao

youtu.be/lSud6OcQAks
Thoughts?

Robert is dead.

People are sleeping on Luke my man.

Are we pretending Bobby isn't gonna ko puke knockedoutcold inside 1 round?

>gets pieced up by David Branch while standing there like an idiot with his hand half-heartedly held up, face turned away, and blocking zero shots to his cheek and temple and chin
>can't wrestle offensively to save his life
how exactly is Whittaker not a nightmare matchup for him again?

>blocks your path

>cheering for the favourite in MMA
what a little fairy lol

Luke is going to chokey him

Why you doing invicta picks but not this somewhat stacked card coming up?

>gets pieced up by David Branch while standing there like an idiot with his hand half-heartedly held up, face turned away, and blocking zero shots to his cheek and temple and chin

Luke did look terrible in that exchange but, in his defense, he wasn't rocked or even buzzed by the shots
it almost seemed as though he felt Branch's power and immediately disregarded it. super weird exchange

>>can't wrestle offensively to save his life
>how exactly is Whittaker not a nightmare matchup for him again?

>move forward with punches and kicks and hang out at range
>good matchup vs Luke Rockhold
cmon dude lol

Luke got KO'd by fucking Bisping. Yes, it happened. No, it doesn't mean Luke isn't elite and arguably the best 185er on the planet. MMA fans have such short memories lol. He will have to keep it tucked, don't get me wrong, but the odds aren't doing him justice right now. Luke is huge and he's strong and he's got deadly kicks, and he's comfortable moving backwards with his check hook all night. Bobby will have to make sure he doesn't get kicked himself.

>Takes a year off from Bisping's KO
>Retires after Bobby's KO

Pottery

Love him or Hate him you must Respect him

I been the man...

If Luke knows what's good for him he shows up to that fight in a singlet. Odds are the younger, more explosive, and more talented striker will outstrike or ko him.

So you think Luke is going to win, right? I hope you're here to eat crow if he doesn't.