Would you racemix with asian?

would you racemix with asian?

NO

Are you coming onto me?

YES

>Are you coming onto me?
what did he mean by this?

I'm not sure how I could make this any more clear.

Im tired of this kind of english lesson

google "coming onto me"

"onto" "me"

yeah. probably. when I cross over United States of America sitting in a flight, then it does mean I'm coming onto you.

That would just be "coming to me." Not onto me.

Coming onto means means flirting or trying to engage someone in a sexual way.

You're asking if we would racemix with asians, so I jokingly asked if you were trying to get us to have sex with you.

I don't mind to

>Turkic
Yes.
>Chink
No.

Also stop having plastic surgeries because of your insecurities Korea, it is really embarrassing that half of your country change their looks after their teenhood.

>have sex with you
W...wtf..!!! I was meaning racemix by DNA deformation... !! not by s..sex!!

So are we going to fuck or not

major population dosen't have plastic surgery anyway

but I know what's actual fact though. fucking foreigners are so eager to let Korea down, that they keep accusing us by small dick or dog eatting, plastic surgery those kind of memes.

Do as your wish. modofoko

Stealing wh*te DNA when.

But, you do eat dog, don't you? Personally I have no problem with that.

why do we have to do that kind of sloppy horny human water oozing out sexy beautiful deed smelly yummy high temperature deed?

gotta do massage my own dick in sitting in a cold lonely room. watching virtual human being(aka 2D charactors)

I want a white boy to pin me down and ravage my submissive little chink hole from behind!

is this a gay thread?

>gotta do massage my own dick in sitting in a cold lonely room.
Put it in a warm, wet, soft hole. It's a feeling you'll never forget.

Do you have strip clubs in Korea, btw?

kys

>strip clubs
no. have alot of different whore house though.

EVERY thread is a gay thread!

Why not join in the fun, Korea-kun? Asians are MADE for the strong white dick!

Get a BJ, my brother. you wont regret it.

>Get a BJ
I cant get a Bank Job due to my poor educational background

Sounds like me :')

Different kind of job. Blow job.

Finn+Asian ain't mixing

no

YES

Only with Taiwanese or Japanese

Only if it's a right balance of Yayoi and Jomon. Else it wouldn't work, phenotypically speaking.

I'd love to.

Yess, mostly with asian Ice niggers, like finns, mongolians, siberians, japanese, korean and chineses; tropical or equatorial asians can get the fuck out with their overly tanned skin. Fingolian would be the best, i would have a kawaii albino asian

Depends

Is this a successful work or a failed work?

with white ingenuity and asian intelligence, my hapa children will rule this world

I already am doing so.

Yes, but with a Japanese guy

Only if their backside looks like this. (you can't see her face in the pic, but she's mongol as fuck)

fat ass

Amazing juicy fat ass.
Imagine her sitting on your face, all 5 of your senses being dedicated only to that great ass of hers. It is heaven.

wtf i love poland now

(@_@)

Why Abe chan?(@_@)

looks like a fucking 3 years old

gavur yarrağını seversin zaten it oğlu it :d

Of course she is a child.

Yes, so I can produce top-tier offspring.

>Demis Hassabis is a British artificial intelligence researcher, neuroscientist, computer game designer, entrepreneur, and world-class games player.

>In 2010, Hassabis co-founded DeepMind
>the company has notched a number of significant achievements, perhaps the most notable being the creation of AlphaGo, a program that defeated world champion Lee Sedol at the complex game of Go.
>DeepMind has also been responsible for technical advancements in machine learning, having produced a number of award-winning papers. In particular, the company has made significant advances in deep learning and reinforcement learning, and pioneered the field of deep reinforcement learning which combines these two methods.

>Hassabis was born to a Greek Cypriot father and a Chinese Singaporean mother