/cric/

hold me bros

Death to Aus/cric/

hlw dear bros

hlw dear bro
give girl pic mmmm

hmmmm I love you bro

kohli is a mong for dropping players for bad performances in his meaningless stat pad series against sri lanka

hlw

Sauce btw

Thank you Bhuvi, for one of the best opening spells ever by a visiting fast bowler in South Africa. Thank you Pandya, for one of the most valiant innings in a crumbling situation, against arguably the best pace lineup since the 80s. Thank you Shami and Bumrah for making a match out of almost nothing in the second innings, and giving India a real shot at a win. This pace attack has really proven the naysayers wrong and (with Pandyas blitz) has been the only reason India are even clinging on to this game.

Now to the batting. Fuck you Vijay, for poking outside your off stump like you always have. Fuck you Dhawan, for giving away more runs with your shite fielding than you make in both innings combined. Fuck you, Poohli, for keeping Rohit instead of our most successful overseas batsman in the last 4 years, and Vijay over a much more consistent KL Rahul. And finally, fuck you, Shastri, for categorically denying this team Rahul fucking Dravid as their batting coach in favor of Sanjay Bangar.

he's somewhat of a comedian's comedian
crafts his jokes very well
I really don't think his full sets are all that great but for me still a very funny man and fairly unique in his style

Honestly want to race mix with Bhuvi

intergalactic verity wormhole right here

Not sure why his ODI buddies like Rohit and Dhawan were picked for a test match.They’re proven test flops.

England selectors would keep the same team all series even if they kept losing every time

Sarfaraz Khan when?

Fuck lads i was contemplating finally selling my eth last night I fucked up

He will debut then soon forgotten after scoring a couple of runs, just like Karun Nair, Jayant etc

i spent 15h watching cricket today too

ashes - 1st bbl game - 2nd bbl game / saf v india
wish there was something on now to watch

wish we could meet irl and watch cricket all day and become gay friends

>wish we could meet irl and watch cricket all day and become gay friends
Same

same

Sstickies will bring more unwanted traffic
Why would you want that?
Those who watch cricket will find their way to /cric/ threads

>implying Sup Forums would ever sticky /cric/
Pretty sure he means sticky wickets.

>this is Australia's representation on int

would give a shit if it were any board other than Sup Forums 2bh

God fucking damnit I hate them

I wish the weather was like this year round. h8 the 45°C summers.

quite enjoy our 20C summers, sometimes we have a heatwave and the temperature rises to 25C

just got told off by an aussie

Delhi gets that cold? Went there once, it was summer. Never again.

>aussie afraid of summers
soft cunt

Indian you gadha

What?

guess time to sleep for me
gn lads

INDIAN
YOU
GADHA

is pandya elite

tbf he is telling that giant singapoo faggot off. i see that faggot in all the /ausnz/ threads that get crosslinked here. you have to be mightily fucked up to worship a country where most people think you're a muzziegook purely because you've got an ottoman crescent moon on your flag. and let's not even begin with the homosexual anime roleplaying drivel he constantly posts.

Yes, I hate when gets really arrogant though.

someone should post the australian beverage image/gimmick in there

I like how some people got banned for "raiding" for talking about cricket, the australian national sport in the australia general, but then straight up ERP by non-australians is completely fine.

Think I'll make a thread there right now

it's because Sup Forums is somehow even more cucked than /lgbt/

i think i could be in a loving relationship with a man but i just don't think i could ever be into gay bum sex

Made a thread on Sup Forums lads

yeah not my cup of tea

>ywn spend christmas day playing backyard cricket with holly and then later on pat dry her tummy and thighs

grim

Dhakay to valoi thanda poreche dada

imagine what she smells like probably a mixture of vanilla and honey mmmm

would bowl her an aggressive and muscular bouncer

absolute perfection
perry poofs are so delusional

>Queensland
KEK

I don't want to become suicidal lol

>suicideland jokes
is this like your only gimmick?

please come drop some amens by lads, got the get and all

Why would I want to try an achieve some sort of infamy on an online Vanuatuan quilt sharing digest?

I know dada means brother

Fuck me, it's lightning here.

he's been exposed. this is simply his death rattle

dire lack of new quality gimmicks nowadays

>Vanuatuan quilt sharing digest
>not a try hard
That's all you need to know

my fucking allah that Sup Forums general is terrible

it's being currently "ruined" by actual australians

which one m8

/ausnz/

that place is always suicide inducing

Talk non-cricket here, banned
Talk on /ausnz/, banned

Cannot fathom why rohit gets picked off pujara (admittedly not recently)/rahane in test cricket. Can't decide if i'm a massive brainlet or kohli thinks he's playing 5D chess by picking a memeslogger against an elite seam bowling attack on wickets that suit them

Indians itt, does Kohli ever play for Delhi anymore?Root played like 2 County matches this season, wasn’t allowed to play more than that.Don’t know if Smith plays any Shield matches these days, clashes with their test summer season, doesn’t it?

Don't think he does

nah he does, generally at the start of the shield season before the aussie international summer comes around. that's seldom more than 2 or 3 matches though

it's raining and I can't sleep lads

Skipping the first day of class cuz the valve stem on my bike broke lads

I was talking about Kohli lol, forgot to mention.

Sydney too?

oh kek

yee

come over for cuddles ?

Just teaching few people about being Australian.

kek
KEK
K E K

that 1 was when we unironically got bounced out by ishant sharma at lord's, wasn't it?

I’d imagine Kohli just plays too much international cricket for him to bother with Delhi.

Ashamed of this post 2bh

That seems to be the case

that singapoof is highly disturbed

I like telling people about AUSTRALIA

*kisses you*

a man of taste

oh fuck it's here now

don't engage it, don't look at it, hopefully it will leave

thank you

Fucking hell, it's lightning

that's what I say about my own ejaculations

all on my face

it's still here

oh allah it won't go away

Ignore its existence, it thrives on attention. SP Janny will probably airstrike it soon. He is a very diligent man.

Lord hear our prayer

quick someone make a vaguely off-topic post so janny will show up

I don't want to be on the diligent man's radar.